Author Note

Hi. I know. I know. It has been forever. Please keep the 'where have you been' comments at bay because I'm about to explain everything.

For a while on Wattpad I was feeling really..(I don't want to use the word depressed because it's a strong word) but bummed out. The comments that people were writing and the messages that people were sending me, was so cruel and disrespectful that I had to delete them. I'm not the type of person to be easily affected by people talking shit behind screens but when it's constant then it gets annoying. It got to the point where I stopped enjoying updating and it became a dreadful job. Noelle (my twin sister) noticed and she asked me, "Nova if you don't enjoy it then why do you keep updating?" And I thought about this for a while and I couldn't think of an answer other than, "I had too"

I hate to bring this up but I want to be completely honest with you guys about what is going on in my life. Bless her soul, my best friend passed away towards the end of summer. Anyone who has dealt with a close family/friend death, knows how difficult it is. I'm not going to delve into the detail because I don't want to start crying. To anyone who doesnt know im in college right now and the stress kept building as my exams started. I could barely pass my exams let alone update on Wattpad. Noelle could feel how stressed I was (it's a twin thing. I'm sad, she's sad and vice-versa) She took my phone and told me to delete all my social media apps including Wattpad. At first this was just for a day. But then I enjoyed being cut off from social media so much that one day turned into one week and so on.

Due to the current state of my mind I don't have the time nor energy to update Mr. CEO on Wattpad anymore. This is NOT me saying that I'm not going to finish the book because I WILL just not now. I don't want to mix Wattpad and school anymore because school easily overrules Wattpad. But I thought about this alot and the next predicted update would be during summer of 2017 since I will have a lot  of free time on my hand. To people that don't go to college, you probably won't understand but I do hope that some people understand that it's not easy. Ever since school started I only go to 4 places. Class, Work, Library, and the Dining Hall. I don't do anything social so it's not you loves, it me (sounds cliche but it's true) I just need some space and it wasn't fair for me to keep you guys worried so I had to say something during the only free time I have (im on Thanksgiving break right now)

I do accept full blame for not being here so I don't want to see any comments about you blaming this on my sister. I did promise you guys an update every Friday then I disappeared without notice. I'm not the type of person to go against my word that's why I would like to apologize to everyone who my absence affected. During my break whenever I thought about Wattpad my mind immediately went to the disgusting comments I got instead of the Wattpad family that depended on me and supported me each week. To those 87 thousand people thank you for sticking around and always having my back. I'm sorry that I abandoned you and I hope that you will continue to support me.

Thank you for reading this far and since you are here I just wanted to address some rumors that have been floating around
-No I am not dead (and joking about that is not funny to me. So please undestand why I would like you guys to restrain from any and all death jokes on my page)
-My instagram/twitter/snapchat name is not aestheticvxbes or anything along those lines. Those pages are fake.
-My social media accounts are private and I am not comfortable with revealing it to everyone on Wattpad yet.

I'm sorry if I seem a uptight/rude/annoying. Or if you're thinking 'iwaitedthislongfornothing' but I do need some break and some time from everything. Until summer 2017 or sooner (who knows? I don't want to make promises and not keep them)

I truly appreciate the time you took out of your day to read this. Please understand and give me some time because I am still grieving. This is not a goodbye. Thanks for everything and have a great Thanksgiving.

Much love and gratitude,
Nova-Marie Johnson