Rumors {76}

What the hell! Settle down? I opened up the email and was directed to the website. I gasped as I read the first line of the article.

I guess Delilah Suren really assisted drool worthy Ian McKinley in all his personal needs. [See page 3 for pictures]

I went straight to the pictures. There was an album of pictures of me and Ian. There was a picture from the very first banquet we attended. I gasped as I saw the picture of me and Ian in the hot air balloon.

Despite the fact that paparazzi were taking pictures of us, I couldn't help but admire them. We looked so happy. I quickly saved the pictures and sent them to my phone.When they arrived at my phone I changed my lock screen to the picture of me in Ian's arms as the hot air balloon floated into the sky.

I couldn't resist going back to read the article written about us.

You guys remember the McKinleys right? Football star Mike McKinley and his businessman brother Ian McKinley. This family is absolutely gorgeous. Ian is the youngest brother but from sources he acts as the oldest.

We heard from ex girlfriend Valentina Farera that he has been juggling between two girls and has apparently chosen someone.

His possible girlfriend whose name we have discovered to be Delilah Suren is his personal assistant. They have been photographed together and they are on vacation to Mexico.

Sources say that Delilah and Ian had a private secret wedding and now they are on their secret honeymoon. An anonymous source from their hot air balloon ride earlier this week claimed he called them Mr. and Mrs McKinley.

I couldn't believe what I was reading. I knew Ian was well known but this was extreme. Married? Honeymoon? I continued to read the rest of the paragraph.

Sorry ladies and gents but hot bachelor Ian McKinley has put a ring on his girlfriend.

More details about mystery girlfriend to come.

More details? About me? A feeling of dread settled in at the thought of people all over the world knowing about my past. This would be terrible for Ian. I had a lot of baggage and it would only drag him down. I shut of my laptop and placed my phone next to my ear so that if Jason called, I would hear. A couple of minutes later I fell asleep. This time when I woke up Ian was in front of me. He had that same intense stare on his face as he looked at me.

"Yeah. Stevens I'm still here. Just give me some time" he took the head piece and set it on the table.

"You look very peaceful when you sleep"

"I thought I snored?"

"Oh you still do." he laid down next to me on the bed and asked, "Do you want to go out to eat some breakfast." he checked his watch and said, "Well I guess it's lunchtime now"

"What time is it?"

He checked his watch and said, "Exactly 1:28pm"

I grabbed my phone and checked for any missed calls from Jason but I had nothing.

"There's a small breakfast store down the street."

"I'm not really that hungry" Why the hell didn't Jason call me back? My mind was still on the article that I read. More details?!

"You haven't eaten all day. Are you sick?"

"No I'm fine. I'm just not in the mood for food" I placed my legs on the floor and heard Ian get off the bed.

He crouched in front of me and said, "Tell me what the problem is"

Which one? I decided to tell him the one concerning Jason, "It's Jason. He said he would call me about an hour ago and he hasn't. I'm probably just overreacti-"