The Start

The unknown woman was pointing the gun towards the super solider that was laying knocked out on the ground. The room was quite and no one dared to move, nonetheless someone did and without making a single sound. May had lift her own gun towards the woman. "Who are you?" She asked and the woman turned around to look at her and the rest of the team.

That's when May realized, the woman was wearing a standard S.H.I.E.L.D mission suite with a pair of special designed gloves. She was wearing what look like a special made gas mask with a pair of red goggles, and her brown hair was short. The woman locked her eyes with May's and the field agent lowered her gun in chock.

It was hard to see the woman's eyes behind the red goggles but she could see them and she knew them. Only thing was... she had not seen those eyes for six months. "Y... You!" Was the only thing May was able to say before screaming could be heard from the next room, and the woman turned around fast and was soon gone from sight once more.

~Marvel's: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D S01 Ep05. Girl in a flower dress.~

Skye POV

I had spent hour after hour, during sleepless nights finding out every corner and corridor on board this gigantic plane. I had every single security camera feed on my phone, something none of the other members of the team knew about. Something that did not really matter now. I looked down at the letter that I was holding, I laid it down on the table and took out an envelope. I then pulled out the small ds drive that I was hiding on my bra.

I took one last look at the drive before I put it down together with the letter, and then put both on the envelope and sealing it. I took my bag out from under the bed, it was already packed, not that I ever unpacked it in the beginning. I had always known this whole team thing would not last long, it was just the same as the foster families. I took one last look around my bunk and my eyes stopped at the dancing hula girl over my bed and I reached out for it, holding it in a hard grip.

I pulled out my phone to look at where everyone was, and I could see that the bus was still empty. I moved fast and my first stop was in the cockpit. I put down the letter on the copilot seat and I put the hula girl on top of the dashboard. Once I was sure everything was alright outside the cockpit, I walked out and started to walk through the bus. I soon found myself outside heading down towards my next stop, Hong Kong.

The town was bursting with life, and I managed to blend in with the crowd easily. But halfway towards the airport I felt a pain on the back of my head, my vision started to get a bit blurry before it all went black for me.

-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-

Once I woke up I could still feel the pain on the back of my head, I started to look around myself. I was in a dark room strapped to a chair that looks like it belonged to a dentist. There was a ringing sound in the room and it was starting to get to my already hurting head. I tried to move from the chair finding that I was strapped to the chair.

A door soon opened, letting in a bright light that made me close my eyes a little. However, I soon reopened them up once more, slowly this time, to see a man enter the room with a big smile on his face. "So, you are finally awake Daisy." The man said as he walked towards me. Well, I don't really know if I should call it walking. It looked more like he was skipping towards me. "I... I think you got the wrong person." I said, but my throat was a bit dry.

"Oh no, no, no. You are the one we have been looking for all these years. My sweet little Daisy." The man assured me and was soon standing beside the chair looking at me. "I'm your father." He claimed and I just looked at him, blinking a few times. "I... I don't have a father." I informed, as I narrowed my eyes. I looked at the crazy man in front of me. "Oh, but you do. They took you away from me when you were so young." The man explained as he reached out to touch my cheek, but I turned my head away from his hand.

"But don't worry, I have you now. I will never let them take you away from me again. They will pay for everything." He added, the doors behind him opened once more and two more men dressed in white lab coats walked into the room. "Now, how about we start this all up?" The man who said he was my father asked with a gigantic grin. "Your time has finally come, my sweet Daisy."