The deal

Daisy/Skye POV

I throw myself on to the couch, landing just a few centimeters from Clint and I sighed deeply. "What's up kid?" Clint asked with a grin and I just rolled my eyes. "You know very well what's up." I said and moved so that I had my legs over Clint's lap.

"You really can't handle Agent Hand can you?" Clint asked and laughed a little and I just rolled my eyes. "And you are one to talk. If I remember right you were in a fight with her last week." I recalled, Clint just poked me on my leg.

"Who was in a fight?" Tony asked while he sat down beside me. "Clint and Agent Hand." I replied and Tony laughed a little. "Ah, Daisy you are back. How did the mission go?" Steve asked and walked over to the rest of us. "Same as always when I have to work with agent Hand." I answered and leaned back.

"Doesn't anyone here like that agent?" Steve asked at the same Natasha walked into the room. "Which agent are we talking about?" She asked. "Victoria Hand." Clint said and was grinning big as Natasha narrows her eyes. "Let's just say that you should be happy you haven't worked with her yet." I said to Steve who nodded his head.

"Alright then." He said and Natasha sat down on the other side of Clint and suddenly I had her legs on top of mine. "So, what are we to do today?" Tony asked. "I mean, we can't just sit around here all day!" he then added. "We can't?" I said and Clint and Natasha laughed.

Tony just looked at me with narrowed eyes. "Very funny junior." He said crossing his arms and I just smiled big. "Of course. I have learned from the best." I said and Tony started to smile. "Clint and Natasha of course." I then added and Tony's smile was gone once more while Clint and Natasha high fived each other. "You are going to regret that!" Tony said and I just looked at him with one eyebrow up.

"Tony, you say that all the time." Steve said, Natasha and Clint nodded their heads. "Oh, whatever grandpa." Tony commented, Steve rolled his eyes at the nickname. "Miss Johnson, Director Fury wants to you to report to him. It seems that he has a new mission for you." Jarvis voice said and the four Avengers were now looking at me.

"Again? I just got back." I said with a sigh but I did move away my feet from Clint and stood up. "Yes, he said he was sorry about that." Jarvis continued and this time we all looked at one another. "That has to be the first time I have ever heard that." Tony said and Clint and Natasha nodded their heads.

"He also told me to tell you to pack a bag. You will head out for your mission the moment you have gotten it." Jarvis added and I rolled my eyes. "Well so much for my day off." I said and I looked at the four Avengers.

"Well, I'll text you all when I got the time." I said and started to head to my room to take the bag that was already packed, I always made sure I had one of those lying around. After all, you never know when things could change.

-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-

"Director Fury, you wanted to see me." I said as I entered Fury's office but I stopped halfway in when I saw that Maria Hill was also there. "Hill?" I said surprised but I sat down in the chair in front of Fury's desk. "I'm surprised to see you here." I added and Hill smiled. "Well, Fury thought it would be good if I was here when he is to assign you your new mission." Hill informed and I lift one eyebrow. "That bad?" I asked and Hill nodded her head.

"The mission is not that bad." Fury said and I shared a look with Hill. "Well, I'll be the judge of that. So, what do I have to do this time?" I said and crossed my arms. Fury just shakes his head and I could hear him mumble something about me spending too much time with Tony, Clint and Natasha.

"I have a team that needs your abilities in both computer and training. Not to mention your power." Fury started. "Please tell me it's not a team with Victoria Hand!" I said and Hill started to laugh a little and Fury rolled his eyes. "No, it's not Agent Hands team. It's Coulson's team." Fury said and I looked at him with big eyes.

"What!" I said and I rose up in such a high speed the chair fall backward. "Told you she wouldn't like the idea." Hill said and I looked at her with narrowed eyes. "Oh, you got that right." I said. "Daisy listen. Coulson and his time have been fighting more super soldiers than ever and you know how hard it is to fight them. They need your help even if they don't know about it." Fury said and I crossed my arms and started to think.

"Fine, I'll help them. But on one condition!" I said and Fury looked at me with a narrowed eye and I could see Hill smiling big behind him. "And what would that be?" He asked and I could not help but to grin. "If it comes to a point where I realize I can't do this mission on my own I can call in my team and you can't stop me." I said, standing tall in front of Fury. My eyes were narrowed and I had my arms crossed. Fury looked at me for a little while before he lowers his head.

"You really are trouble." He said and I smiled over my victory. "Alright, if you need your team you can call them in, and I will not stop you from doing so." Fury agreed. "And I will make sure he keeps this promise." Hill said and I smiled towards her.

"Alright, so where do I meet the team?" I asked and Fury hands me a map. "Everything you need to know is in here. There is a cover story to if you would need it." He then added and I took the map. "Thank you, but I think it's best for everyone if they don't know who is hiding under this mask." I said and Fury nodded his head.

"You do as you wish, now get out of here." Fury said and I made him a salute before I turned around and walked out from his office. I opened the map to find out where I was going before I walked down to the garage to take the MC Natasha and Clint had given me after I got my badge about a month ago. After three months with Avengers, I would go back to my old team, this was not going to end well.