To the tower

Melinda May POV

Making sure I had packed everything I needed, I could hear how Daisy was half singing to herself a few bunks away. Shaking my head, I closed my bag, once I had make sure I had everything. "Ward! Haven't anyone told you it's not nice to sneak up on people!" I could hear Daisy half call out a second later, opening up my door I could see that Ward was standing outside of Daisy's bunk.

"I wasn't really sneaking." Was the only answer Ward could give her. "Well, you have a good two weeks. Merry Christmas and all that." I could hear Daisy tell him before she walked out of her own bunk and closes the door. Waiting a minute, I walked out from my own bunk and starts to follow after Daisy, seeing that Ward had headed off to the kitchen.

"Daisy!" Simmons voice was echoing from the hangar as I was growing closer towards the doors. "Hello you two." Daisy answered them, and I stopped at the door opening. "What are you going to do these two weeks?" Simmons asked, it was clear that she was happy. "I'm spending all of my days with my team." Daisy answer with a happy voice.

"You're not spending time with your family?" Simmons asked and I could hear she was surprised, moving slowly towards the ramp looking down at the three kids. "If the man that calls himself my father gets into the same city that I'm in my team will kill him on the spot." Daisy explained, and I could hear the venom in her voice as she talked about her father.

"My mother died during my birth." She then added, I looked down on Daisy, this was information I had not heard of before. "However, I have all the family I need in my team. I have all from crazy aunts and uncles to one of the best mother figure I could ever wish for and the best brother in the world." Daisy explained and from where I could see how Daisy carefully pushes her hand towards Fitz, making sure that Simmons did not see it.

A car signal could soon be heard, and Daisy turned her head towards the open hangar. "And that is my signal. I will see you two in two weeks, don't do anything I wouldn't have done." Daisy told them before she headed towards the hangar and in a few seconds she was gone. Taking that as cue I started to walk down the stairs myself.

"Agent May." Fitz commented, as he is the first one to see me. Nodding my head in a greeting. "Agent May, any special plans for the holiday?" Simmons asked, she was smiling big. "Visiting family, friends and making sure my daughter doesn't get arrested." I told them, holding back at a smile as I saw the shock in both of their eyes. "Daughter!?" FitzSimmons asked at the same time. However, I just walked out from the BUS.

Looking in front of me I could see a SUV standing, the window at the driver seat had been rolled down, Maria sitting there looking towards me. "Need a ride there May?" She asked, and I just rolled my eyes. "Daisy, in the back." I said when I saw that Daisy sat in the co-driver seat, she looked past Maria her eyes narrowed a little.

However, she moved out from the car as I walked around. Throwing my bag in to the back before Daisy jumped into the back and I took the seat she had been sitting in. "Alright then, let's get this over with." I said as Maria started to drive away from the BUS. "Oh, don't be like that. I know you are looking forwards to meet at least Tasha and Clint again." I could hear Daisy commenting from the back, turning my head around I looked at her with narrowed eyes. Daisy just smiled towards me, she had taken of the mask and was leaning back in the seat.

Daisy/ Skye POV

I had been smiling more or less since the moment I sat down in the SUV. However, the smile had grown even more when I saw that the Avengers tower were growing closer and closer. "Home sweet home." I mumbled to myself as Maria drove in to the underground parking space. Once parked in her spot, the three of us jumped out from the SUV.

I grabbed hold of both mine and May's bag, handing it over to May once we were both out. "I have a spare room you can use while you are staying here. " I told her, and May nodded her head at that. "Now come on, let's see who is home to meet us." I then added, turning to head for the elevator. Hearing that both May and Maria followed after me I held the doors open for them to join.

"Jarvis! Take us up to the main room!" I said, fully happy to be back. "Welcome back Miss Johnson." Was the only thing Jarvis answered as the elevator started to move. "Is he only in the elevator?" May asked and I shake my head. "Jarvis? No, he is everywhere, well maybe not everywhere but you get the point." I answered her, and May nods her head once more.

The elevator soon stopped and as the doors open I could see a smiling Natasha standing on the other side. "Welcome back home Daisy!" Natasha said and a second later I was hugging the red head assassin. "Tasha!" I said happily, and she just laughed a little, hugging me back. I could feel how she nodded her head. "Mel, Maria. Glad you both could join in the fun." Natasha said, releasing me from the hug.

Looking around myself, I could not help but to frown a little. "Where is everyone else?" I asked, looking back towards Natasha once more. "Pepper took them out on a last-minute shopping trip." Natasha explained, and I could not help but to roll my eyes. "I guess I do not want to know." I commented, and Natasha nodded her head.

"So, what's the plan?" I then asked, smiling as I see the grin that was spreading on Natasha's face. "How about putting one of our many paybacks towards Tony in action?" Natasha then asked. "Let me just drop of my bag and show May the extra room. I'll meet you down in the lab in 10?" I answered her with my own question and Natasha nodded her head.

"Deal." She answered and started to head off. "Which plan do you have in mind?" Maria then asked, already knowing about half of the plans. "Heavy Rain." I answered Maria with a grin. "Alright, I'll stay around here then." She answered before heading for the couch.

"Come on." I told May before heading back into the elevator, May lifted one eyebrow before she joins me. "Do I want to know?" She asked, and I shake my head. "Probably not. However you can always join in. It's going to be quite fun." I answered her and this time it was May who shake her head.

"Mr J. To the floor where I live." I then said, ignoring the head shake from May. The two of us stayed quiet during the elevator ride and up until we reached the door. Opening up the door I stepped into the room, or rather the small apartment.

"My room is over there." I said, nodding my head towards the door on the right. "The bathroom is the door next door and you." I then added before walking over to the door on the left. "Can use this one. A bit bigger than the bunks on the BUS." I told her with a smile.

May walks over to me and looked into the room and she nodded her head. "I think I can managed." She said, and I just rolled my eyes. Before either of us had a chance to say anything else, a phone signal could be heard from May.

"I'll let you take that. If you want to find me or anything else around here; just ask Jarvis." I told May before heading out from the room once more. Carefully closing the door behind me I started to head for the labs, the grin was back and for every step I took I started to work more on the plan.