Agent Johnson

Daisy/Skye POV

"Again Daisy!" Natasha said as she had once more flipped me to the ground. I took a deep breath before I pushed myself up once more to face Natasha. It has been two months since the Avengers found me and took me in. It's been two long months with training every day. Both in hand to hand combat and to control my new-found powers.

Natasha was often the one that trained me in hand to hand combat. Clint took care of me during the shooting training and Bruce thought me all about control of emotions. Tony was going to teach me some skills on the computer system he had. However, he gave up after one hour, since I already knew everything. Tony spent the rest of that day mumbling to himself about being outsmarted by a young girl and Pepper just said it was about time he got his ego hurt.

The rest of the days were filled with just random stuff happening, mostly food war during a movie or Tony coming up with one idiot idea after another. His latest brilliant idea had been throwing a small party and then challenge everyone except Steve on a drinking game that ended up with the group playing truth or dare, which ended up with me having a lot of good blackmail on almost everyone in the group. Now that I was thinking about it, maybe it wasn't such a bad idea after all.

The nights were another story. If I did not get a hold of any sleeping pills or anything else that could put me out during the night, it would be a sleepless night in front of my computer working on one thing after another, too afraid to fall asleep. Every time I closed my eyes the nightmares from my time at the Centipede lab. Every time I had a nightmare I would wake up to a shaking room. I'm not sure if the others had yet to figure out my routines quite yet, however, I was quite sure I was not the only one in this place that could not sleep during the night.

"Come on Daisy, one more time. From the top." Natasha said, pulling me out of my own mind. "Sorry, I'm ready." I said and took my position once more and Natasha soon attacked me again, I blocked her attack only to be pushed back. I kept on blocking her attacks and managed to swing a few towards her myself, not that I managed to hit her. Before I knew it, I was knocked down to the floor once again.

"Okay, think we need a break." Natasha said as she looked down at me and shakes her head. "When was the last time you managed to get some sleep Daisy?" She then asked and I looked up at her. "Last night." I said and Natasha just looked at me with an unimpressed face. "Want to try that answer once more?" Natasha said as she holds out her hand towards me and I took it. "A week, I think." I said with a sigh as Natasha pulled me up to my feet.

"That's too long to go without any sleep Daisy." Natasha argued and I only look at her. "You are the one to speak." I said and Natasha only pushed me to the side a little. "We are not talking about me." She said with a smile. "You really need to sleep Daisy. Go to bed and take a few hours of sleep." She then ordered. "But..." I started to say but Natasha only stopped me by holding up her hand. "No buts. Go to bed! And don't worry about your room shaking if you have a nightmare or anything. Tony has made sure nothing in the tower can break." She explained as she puts her hand on my shoulder.

"But..." I started to say but soon realized it was no use. "Fine, I will try to sleep." I gave up and started to walk towards the elevator. "Good, and no ideas of just sitting in front of your computer and then come and say you have slept because I will know!" Natasha called after me and I just shake my head a little at her. There went my plan, out of the window, but maybe a few hours of sleep wouldn't hurt, right?

Natasha POV

After I made sure Daisy really did go to sleep I headed down to the living room only to see the rest of the team sitting in front of the TV. "Your back early." Clint said as I sat down beside him. "Daisy has not been sleeping for a week, so I sent her to bed." I explained and Clint nods his head. "I thought she was more grumpy than normal." Tony commented and I looked at him.

"And you didn't say anything because?" I asked. "Well, no one really sleeps at this place. Except for Pepper." Tony said and I rolled my eyes. "You know, he has a point." Clint said and I hit him over his shoulder. "Shut up." I said as my phone suddenly started to ring and I took it out.

"Romanoff." I said simply as I answered the call. "Well hello Hill." As I heard who it was. "No, I ordered her to sleep. What's up?" I asked and I could feel the team's eyes on me. "Really? Alright then. I will put Tony on it.... Don't worry, I will call Pepper and ask her to supervise the whole thing." I said and I soon hanged up. "What was that about?" Tony asked as he looked at me and I could not help but to smile a little. "Pull out your party supplies, we are having a party tonight." I said and my smile turned in to a grin.

Skye/Daisy POV

I woke up about 2 and a half hour later and I could feel how my body was still out of order but I was too scared to sleep longer than I already had. Somehow, I had managed to sleep this short time without any nightmares and I had learned by now I should never push my luck when it came to things like this. I swiftly moved out of my bed and started to walk to my wardrobe to change really quick before I headed down to the living room.

Once I had changed I headed out from my room and down the corridor towards the elevator. "Take me to the living room Jarvis." I said once I entered. "Right away miss Johnson." Jarvis said and I just rolled my eyes. Once the elevator stopped I stepped out, expecting a comment from Tony like always but nothing. I looked up only to see that the room was empty.

"Where is everyone?" I asked myself and I took a few steps towards the couch. "Surprised!" The Avengers along with Pepper called out and they all jumped out from their hiding places, making me jump high. "What in the name of sanity!" I called out putting my hand over my heart and I looked at the group around me. "Well it's a surprise party!" Tony said with a big smile and I just looked at him. "Well, I can see that. What for?" I asked him because everyone knows there had to be some kind of reason behind a surprise party.

"To celebrate you on becoming a S.H.I.E.L.D agent." A voice said behind me and I turned around to see both Hill and Fury standing there and my eyes grew a little. "Come again?" I said surprised and Fury walked up to me holding up a S.H.I.E.L.D badge. "That is, if you want it?" Fury asked and I just looked at him.

For the past two months, I had seen a lot of both Fury and Hill, and the two of them had become my friends. Well, Hill more than Fury. However, at least Fury didn't see me as much of trouble anymore. "Fury, you know that answer already." I told him and smiled. Fury just nodded and he handed me the bag. "Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D Agent Johnson." Fury said and the Avengers were sharing around us.