The last minute save

Daisy/Skye POV

I was leaning towards my MC as I was reading the last information from the map Fury had given me. I had gotten to the check point faster than I had expected something that was good for once. I closed the map and put it into my bag. The cover story Fury had come up with had been a bad one.

It would just be easier to keep my mask on whenever I was with the team and just keep to myself. I had no interest in spending more time with them then needed. After all, I had betrayed them and they all dislike me.

A small beep could be heard and I looked down on the watch I had on. "Alright then. Time to save their asses." I said to myself. I took on the special made gloves that Tony had created. They were making sure the vibration didn't hurt my arms when I was using my powers.

After that, I put on the special made glasses and I pushed a button on the right side and a mask was now covering my mouth too. Yet another brilliant invention from Tony, but this one I had asked for myself.

I started up my bike and drove down the last bit to the building. I could see the two SUV's standing outside and I parked my bike with them. I opened my bag and pulled out my gun before I started to head into the building.

May POV

They had walked right into a trap, once more. It had happened more often now and it was starting to go on my last good nerve. After all, when Coulson had asked me to join the team it was because he needed someone to drive the plane.

Now here they were, standing in a corner with only one way out. And that way out was guarded by super soldiers. Before they had gone in, Fury had told them that he had sent in an agent that would be able to help them.

But there was no sign of this agent anywhere. "What do we do?" I could hear Simmons asking in a low voice behind me and I turned to look at her and Fitz. The two science twins were really in the wrong place. Coulson and Ward could handle themselves that she knew, however, FitzSimmons could not.

I was about to answer Simmons when sounds of a gun going off made me look in front of me once more. The Super solider who had been standing in front of us was suddenly laying on the ground and an unknown woman was standing in his spot.

The room was quite as the rest of the team was looking at the unknown woman, but I slowly lifted up my gun towards her. "Who are you?" I asked, the woman turned around to look towards me and the rest of the team.

That's when I realized the woman in front of us was wearing a standard S.H.I.E.L.D mission suite with a pair of special designed gloves. She was also wearing what looked to be a special made gas mask with a pair of red goggles. And her brown hair was half short.

The woman locked her eyes with me and I could feel how my own grow as I slowly lowered my gun. It was hard to see the woman's eyes behind the red goggles however, I could see them and I knew them. The only thing was... I had not seen those eyes for six months.

"Y... You!" Was the only thing I could say before screaming could be heard from the next room and the woman turned around fast and run towards the room. I looked after her before I shake my head and started to run after.

"Wait May!" I could hear Coulson call out and I just looked at him over my shoulder. "Get FitzSimmons out of here together with the other things. I'm going after our mysterious agent!" I called out and Coulson nodded his head.

"Take Ward with you!" Coulson called once more and I just stopped to look at him with one lift eyebrow. "Or rather Agent Ward, you will help us." Coulson then said and I took off again. I could hear that Ward was complaining.

I followed the sound of fighting, and I could see knocked out Super soldiers laying on the floor along the way. I soon reached the door where I could hear the fighting coming from, the moment I entered the woman who had helped us was thrown into the wall beside her.

"Skye." Slipped out from my lips in a low voice before I lifted my gun once more and started to shoot towards the super soldier who had thrown her. The super soldier was moving towards me, the bullets were not even facing him as he walked.

He was about two meters away from me when he was pushed back by a shockwave. Making the solider fly through the air and hit the wall on the other side, and one could hear a large crack sound coming from the body.

I turn my head to the side only to see Skye slowly standing up, one arm was stretched out. "That is going to leave a mark." I could hear her say under the mask but her voice was changed. I took a closer look at the young woman beside me and I could see she was covered in blood, both her owns and the soldiers she had fought.

"I don't think that's the only thing that is going to hurt you Skye." I said and Skye snapped her head towards me and I could see both surprise and fear in her eyes, she took a step back. But her eyes soon changed and she stood tall.

"I have no idea of who you are speaking of. I'm agent Daisy Johnson." She said and took out her badge and hold it up but I just lift one eyebrow. "Nice try. I know it's you Skye, or should I say Marry-Sue?" I said with a low voice and I could see Skye freezing up.

"You... You read to the end?" Skye said surprised and May nodded her head. "I did, but come on. We should head for the bus, there I will help you with those wounds of yours, then you can tell me what has happened." I said and she held her gun once more.

Skye nodded her head a little. "Fine, but I can take care of my wounds myself." She said and she started to follow me. "Either I do it or Simmons will." I told her and Skye stopped in her tracks, I turn my head to look at her.

"The others... Do they?" Skye asked but I shook my head. "I decided that if you wanted them to have known you would contact them yourself." I said and Skye nodded her head. "Thank you, May." She said and started to walk alongside me once more.