Who is the real leader

Daisy/Skye POV

"How did they stabilize the Extremis in you? And keep you from exploding?" I heard Simmons asking as I walked into the lab. Looking up I could see how she and Fitz were standing in front of Mike. "Oh, that wasn't them. That was you two." Mike answered her with a smile, and I had to smile to when I saw the shock in their faces.

"Come again?/ What's that?" Fitz and Simmons said at the same time, not fully believing Mike at this point. "Your gun. It somehow froze me right at the moment I was about to explode, helped my body absorb the serum, stabilize." Mike explained, leaning carefully towards one of the tables I watched the scene in front of me with a smile.

"All that, and it didn't even leave a scar, so..." Mike then added, making both science twins mumble an answer at first. "Yeah, we couldn't have that, could we? It would be a shame, especially when you're so, well, formed and symmetrical." Simmons said, lost in her own word for a few seconds. "And wh... when did you stop talking?" She then asked, looking at Fitz when she realized he had stopped talking.

"About three embarrassing sentences ago." Fitz answered her, and Simmons lowered her head a little. "Very smooth there Simmons." I told her, making both Simmons and Fitz jump. Turning around I could see the two narrow their eyes towards me. "When did you get in here?" Simmons asked, one eyebrow had been lifted.

"When Mr. Peterson here told you guys that you were the people that made him stable." I answered, moving away so that I wasn't leaning towards the table behind me. "Is there anything you need?" Fitz asked me, and I just shake my head. "Nah, I'm just waiting for a result to come in." I answered him. "Have you guys seen Ward or Coulson?" I then asked only to have the others shake their heads.

"I think Coulson talked about follow up on one of the super soldiers, just to make sure that this man is at the same place that Agent Hill want to send us to." Mike answered, and I nodded my head. "What type of information are you waiting for Daisy?" Simmons asked as she walked over to her desk.

Before I had the chance to answer her a signal was coming from my pocket. "Well, let's get May down here and we can have a look together." I answered, pulling out my phone as I headed for the holotable. "Should I call for her?" Fitz asked carefully as I started to work. "Nah, she is here." I answered him and a minute later the door to the lab opens and May walked into the room.

"How does she do that?" I could hear Simmons whisper to herself and I could not help but to smile at this. "What's going on?" May asked once the door behind her closed. "I called 'cause I found something about Po." I answered her, looking up at the big screen once I was done. I could hear how the three people behind me started to move towards me.

"Show me." May told me and I nodded my head, clicking on play to start the video in front of us. "Po only had one visitor during his prison stint ... her." I explained as the video started to play, only to pause it so that we could have a better look at the woman in the video. "You notice the outfit?" I could hear Fitz asking beside me and I turned to look at him.

"Miles said a girl in a flower dress asked him to hack S.H.I.E.L.D." Simmons finished, feeling how my eyes grow big once more I looked at the screen. "Her name's Raina." Mike said, making all eyes fall upon him this time. "You know her?" May asked and Mike nodded his head, his eyes never leaving the screen in front of him.

"Yeah, she recruited me for Centipede, came up to me at the hospital where I did my back therapy out of the blue. Told me she could change my life." He explained. "Is there any type of audio for the video?" May asked, turning her head to look at me once more. Shaking my head as an answer I turned back to the holotable once more.

"However, I can use the lip-reading program. Sadly, it won't work on Raina. However, it might work on Po." I then told her, working my way through the video once more. "The Clairvoyant does not like to be touched." The computer voice said, sensing chills down my spine as I heard it.

Quickly turning of the program, I wrote down what had been said. "Alright, let's never use that program ever again." I pointed out and I could see how both Simmons and Fitz nodded their heads in agreement. "The Clairvoyant." May repeated and I could feel how she was looking at me once more.

"Does that mean anything to you?" She then asked, turning my head around I could see that she was looking between me and Mike. We both shook our heads as an answer and I lean back a little, turning my eyes to the big screen. "But it means something to them ... to Po and Raina. Somehow I have a feeling that we won't like what it means." I commented.

"I'll call Coulson to see how far they have gotten and tell him about what you just found." May told me and I nodded my head, turning back to the holotable once more. "Make sure you are ready to head out." May warned Mike before she walked out from the room once more.

-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-

Walking down the stairs to the hangar two hours later I could see how May, Ward, Coulson and Mike were getting ready to head out. Closing my eyes, I took a deep breath to keep calm before I walked down the last few steps. Looking towards the side I smiled a little as I saw Mike, Simmons and Fitz.

"Looking good Mr. Peterson." I told him, and Mike smiled towards me. "Feels good and comfortable." He answered me. "Having powers is cheating, but the suit is pretty cool." He then added, and I nodded my head, I could fully understand that. "It's perfect for an array of tactical missions." Fitz then started to explain.

"Yeah, also measures your heart rate, systolic pressures, and glucose levels." Simmons added into the explanation. "All while providing state-of-the-art ballistic protection." Fitz finished it off with a big grin. "Yeah. Thanks." Mike told them, smiling as he looked over the suit.

"Hayward's cellphone has been traced to the same factory that Maria gave us, about eight miles from here. This is the first Centipide building we are absolutely sure there is activity in." Coulson started to explain, turning around I looked towards him. "This time, I want proper answers. Which means we go in quiet, do minimal damage to the facility and the people inside." Coulson then added, before he looked towards May and Ward.

"Ward, May, you'll go in through the west entrance. Mr. Peterson and I will enter through the loading dock. You'll run the back end from outside." Coulson then told us, looking at each and everyone of us. Nodding my head, I leaned back, knowing fully well that there was no way I could talk myself into helping them all out.

With the new orders, I watched how the four of them headed for the car and were soon gone. Taking a deep breath, I started to head for the stairs once more. If I could not be there to help them take out the super soldiers I was going to make sure I could do something from the BUS to help them. Things could not be so bad now could day?

Once again, I should have learned a long time ago not to jinx things.However, it looked like it was the only thing I was good at. I could not take my eyes of the screen in front of me, not that I really could see anything that happened on it. I did try to concentrate on what was happening around me, I tried to listen to what Fitz and Simmons were talking about beside me. However, it sounded as if they were far away.

Still I knew that were talking about someone on the team and that they were in a bad shape. I somehow managed to close my eyes, taking a few deep breaths, before opening them up once more. "We are coming back once more." Coulson told us through the com system just as I opened my eyes and I could not help but to narrow them once more.

Turning around, I started to walk out from the com and centre and headed for the catwalk. I had crossed my arms and I kept the stand throughout the whole time that I waited for the others to return. Once they did, I could see how Ward and Coulson were helping Mike out of the car and FitzSimmons were quickly to run down the stairs to help.

Mike managed to look up towards me and I could see a small smile on his face, still being clear that he was in fact in pain. "I'm starting to wonder who around here is the real team leader." He joked out before he was taken into the lab.