Live feed

Skye/Daisy POV

I could see how Ward was looking around himself as he entered the ally I was hiding in, deep within the shadows. Happy that I had decided on wearing my mission suite under my jacket, a jacket that was now laying on top of my bag to hide it.

Seeing how Ward turn around and walked out from the ally once more I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. Activating my mask I leaned back towards the wall, seeing how Jarvis was starting up in front of my eyes.

"Jarvis, connect me to Maria please." I said in a low voice, still careful in case Ward returned. "Right away Miss Johnson." Jarvis answered me. "Hill." I heard a few seconds later and I smiled.

"Maria, do you mind picking me up?" I asked in a careful voice. "What happened?" I heard her ask, I could almost hear how she narrowed her eyes at the question. "Simmons saw me and Darcy and with me I mean she saw Skye. To make things worse she called it into Coulson and they are now looking for me." I explained to her.

"I'll pick you up at the safe house." Maria told me and I smiled. "Perfect, I need a new bag anyway." I told her, bowing down to grab my jacket and bag. "I will be there in 10 minutes." Maria then told me.

"Good, then I have time to fix a few things." I told her before the call ended. Putting my bag over my shoulder I started to walk down the ally, knowing fully well where I was heading.

Leo Fitz POV

The air around the BUS was heavy, emotions were running wild and everyone was keeping on their toes. I kept to myself, did what was expected of me and nothing more. For this May had given me just a small nod when no one else had been around.

I was stuck in the command center, working on a way to track down Daisy on the security cameras around the city. Simmons and Coulson were standing in the room, watching me work when Ward and May was trying to find her through the old fashion way.

Hearing them return once more I could not help but to glance towards the door, seeing that May was the first one to enter. "Anything?" Coulson asked once they enter only to receive a shake of their heads. "I can't understand how a woman like that can just go up in smoke." Ward then said, it was clear he wasn't happy over any of this.

"She is a hacker, she probably has her ways." I pointed out only to receive narrowed eyes from Simmons, Coulson, Ward and May had her stone faced masked on once more. "We should probably head out once more. She can't just have vanished like this." Ward then added.

"Yeah, how about you tell me what is going on before you head out and interrupt my operation once more." A male voice suddenly said from the door. Looking away from my work, I could almost feel how my eyes grow big at the sight in front of me.

"Garret?" Both Coulson and Ward asked at the same time, the surprise in both their voices was quite clear. The senior agent smiled at their reaction as the younger one looked around himself in the command center.

"What are you guys doing anyway?" Garret then asked, walking deeper into the room and gives Ward a pat on his shoulder. Lifting one eyebrow at it I turned my eyes back to the work at hand.

"We have found out that a hacker that we have been tracking for a while is in the area, Fitz is trying to see if he can find her through the security cameras." Coulson explained, and I could feel how the senior agent was looking towards me.

"Anything so far?" He asked, and I shook my head. "Not yet. It's as if she has learned where the cameras are." I answered him, knowing Daisy she would know exactly where they were. "What kind of hacker are you guys even looking for here?" Garret asked once more.