Heavy Rain

Melinda May POV

Once I was sure Daisy had closed the door behind her, I answer the call. "What do you want Phil?" I asked, I didn't have to look at the screen to know who it was. The phone signal had already told me that, not that Daisy would have known about that.

"I just heard about something very interesting from FitzSimmons." Coulson started to say and I could not help but to roll my eyes. I had to admit they did stay quiet about it, longer then I would have expected they would. Keeping quiet I knew he would continue.

"Why didn't I know you have a daughter? Alright, I know what kind of organization we work for but I'm your best friend. And I thought you and Andrew never got the chance to have children. Well, you would have been able to keep it quiet if you did but Andrew wouldn't." Coulson rambled, and I just rolled my eyes.

"She is not Andrews." Was the only thing I said, this put a stop on Coulson's rambling and the line was quiet for a few seconds. "What!" Coulson then managed to say, once the side shock had died down a bit. "Not Andrew's then..." He then added, unable to finish the sentence.

"Phil, I'm about to meet an old assassin friend of ours, a friend that thinks you are dead. Let's have this conversation once we are back on the BUS once more." I told him, this was not a conversation I wanted to have over the phone.

"Ah, yeah. That would be better. Good luck with Natasha." Coulson said before hanging up the call. Letting out a small sigh I put the phone away once more, now fully able to have a look around myself.

-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-

"Don't open the door more than that!" Daisy called out, making me stop in the movement. "Why not?" I asked, looking into the lab to see Natasha and Daisy standing in the middle of the room.

"Because if you do there will be a storm of NERF ammo being sent your way." Daisy explained, she was smiling big over it all. Shaking my head, I managed to slip in to the room to be able to talk to the two ladies properly.

"I'm starting to wonder if I do want to know after all." I told them, crossing my arms and lifting one eyebrow. "It's just pay back for all the times Tony has pulled pranks on us." Daisy explained, the spark of mischief was shining in her eyes. I had seen it once before when the two of us alongside with Fitz had started that prank war on the bus.

I could fully understand as to why Maria thought this girl was a younger version of me. "Do you want to join us?" Natasha asked with a smile and I could see that she already knew what I was thinking of. "What else do you have planned?" I asked, knowing that this was just part one of the plan.

"Maria will tell us when Tony and the other return, that will give us enough time to hide in the vents with NERF guns." Daisy started to explain. "We will try and force Tony out from the lab once more where the second team will wait, armed with NERF to." Natasha finished, and I nod my head.

"Who is the second team?" I then asked, I had a feeling about who.However, I wanted all information before I join them. "Maria, Steve, Bruce and Pepper. Clint will join us as soon as he enters the tower." Daisy told me. "So, are you in?" Natasha asked once more and I nodded my head.

"Guys, get ready!" Maria's voice said over the intercom. "May with me, Tasha you got Clint's bow?" Daisy said, and Natasha nodded her head before she headedoff to her post. Daisy ran towards the other side of the room, looking around myself quickly I followed after Daisy.

Once both of us were in the air vent, Daisy hand me a NERF gun before she leaned back. The silence in the lab lasted for another 10 minutes, the silence being broken do to the door opening up.

"Daisy? Are you in here?" Tony called into the room and I could see the smile growing once more on Daisy as she started to take aim. The door started to open more and all hell broke out in one single moment.

Tony screamed out of surprise and I could see how he tried to duck for cover as the NERF bullets weregoing his way. However, as fast as the sudden attack started it ended once more. Glancing towards Daisy I could see that she was still taking aim, a grin was playing on her lips.

"KID!" Tony suddenly screamed, annoyance could be heard in his voice. That's when Daisy's laughter could be heard throughout the lab. However, looking at the girl beside me I could see that she didn't want to laugh at all. All emotion had been drained from her as she didn't let her target out of sight.

I could not help but to feel a bit proud over her in that moment. Turning back to look at Tony once more I could see how he reached for one of the drawers and pulls it open, a frown quickly finding its way on his face.

"What?" He said in a low voice. That's when Daisy pulled her trigger, the NERF bullet hitting Tony hard in the head. Before Tony had the chance to figure out what just happened and where the bullet came from both Natasha and Clint had started to shoot to.

Joining in on the shooting I realized how the other three were aiming for sensitive spots and I started to smile. Tony quickly tried to take cover once more.However not finding a spot to hide he ran out from the lab once more.

Quickly opening the air vent, Daisy ran out and was soon followed by Natasha and Clint. Shaking my head, I quickly followed after them and soon found me running beside Clint. "Nice to see you again Mels." He commented with a grin and I just rolled my eyes.

"Don't call me that." I told him, hearing a small laughter coming from Natasha. Hearing Tony scream once more, the four of us speed up even more only come to a stop. Tony was now laying on the floor with the second team shooting at him.

"Hold your fire!" Daisy called out, keeping her voice steady and everyone stops to shoot. "Hello Tony." Daisy then said, her voice low and her grin was back. Turning his head around, Tony's eyes were narrowed as he looked at Daisy.

"You." The billionaire half growled up as he started to stand up. Seeing that he was about to head for Daisy I lift the toy gun and fired. The toy bullet hit right between Tony's eyes, making the man take a step back in surprise.

Daisy smiled big once more and I could feel the other's eyes on me now, lowering the NERF gun once more. "Well then, for those who haven't meet this amazing woman yet. This is Agent Melinda May, cleaver and fast on her feet. You will be fine as long as you do not upset her or get on her bad side." Daisy started to explain and made a pause thinking a little.

"There is one more thing. However, I can't remember what it was." She then added, snapping her fingers to figure out what the last thing was. "She has more black belts than Natasha." Maria added, glancing over at her I could see how she nodded her head a little. Snapping her fingers one last time, Daisy points towards Maria. "Ah yes that was it." She then added, smiling big.

The group in front of them were quiet, I could see how a few of them looked at one another before a red head walks over to me. She holds out her hand and smiles big. "It's so nice to finally meet you in person May." She said, and I took her hand, she didn't need to introduce herself I would have recognize that voice anywhere. "Same goes for you Pepper." I answered, shaking her hand.

"Well then, since operation Heavy Rain is over and done let's get everything where it should be. I have made sure food is being delivered in about an hour." Pepper then said, turning around to look at every single one in the room. No one answered with a word but every nodded their heads before taking everything they had and walked away.

"I'll take that one." Daisy said, taking the NERF gun from me before I was able to stop her. She walked off with Natasha and Clint and I could almost feel how the three of them were already planning for a new pay back. "Mind helping me out in the kitchen May?" Pepper then asked, making me look towards her again. Nodding my head as an answered I followed after her to the kitchen, trying to put everything I saw and how we walk into memory.