What went down

Daisy/Skye POV

Everyone around me froze up at my last comment, it looked like no one really dared to move or even breathe in that moment. “What did you just say?” Steve managed to get out after a few minutes of silence. “You heard what I said, Hydra, as in the people you fought against back in World War 2.” I told him, crossing my arms now. “Are you sure?” Natasha was the one to ask this time and I could not help but to roll my eyes. “It is very hard to miss such a fact when their symbol took up the whole roof above my head.” I pointed out once more as I looked towards Natasha.

“Alright, I think it’s about time you tell us everything that happened.” Fury told me, and I nodded my head at that. “You might want to sit down for this.” I told them all, leaning myself towards the wall for support. I may be up and running. However, the effects of being drugged were still in me and I didn’t trust my own legs at that moment. Once everyone sat down I looked around the room before taking a deep breath. “Well, before I can start telling you guys about what happened this time, there is two people here that deserve to know what happened long ago now.” I started to explain.

“After the whole Miles problem, I decided it really was time for me to leave. I packed my things, left a letter to May and walked away from the BUS. My plan was so simple, get back to the US, delete everything there was about me and start over. New name, new place to live and get a proper job.” I started out to explain before I took a deep breath. “As you can guess that plan didn’t work out. I managed to get to the airport in Hong Kong and after that everything went dark. I was kidnapped by Centipede and by a man I would learn to be my father when I woke up in one of their many labs.” I then continued.

I could feel how Coulson and Simmons were looking at me as I took a deep breath once more. “I was stuck in that lab for months until these guys found me.” I then said, nodding my head towards the Avengers, keeping out the part about the torture and the fact that I had ended up with powers. “Since then I have been trained by all of them, well, almost all of them. There wasn’t much Tony could teach me.” I commented, and I could see how Tony’s eyes narrowed when he looked at me and I could see he was about to say something when May moved her hand towards the ICER gun that was hanging on her leg.

Tony seeing this quickly closes his mouth and looked down, seeing this I gave May a smile. “Within a few months I had managed to become an agent and then Fury sent me of to you guys because you needed the extra hand with Centipede. Not that I was to much help in the end.” I finished of explaining the first part of it all. “May realised it was me when I saved you guys and Fitz found out after our first Centipede mission together.” I then added quickly, taking a deep breath to collect myself for what I was about to tell them next.

“Daisy.” May suddenly said and I looked at her. “How are you feeling? And don’t lie.” She asked, eyes narrowed as she added the last part. “Just tired, but I guess thats what happens when I try fight back.” I told her with a small grin and May rolled her eyes. “Like mother like daughter.” Clint commented making both me and May look at him with narrowed eyes. “What? It’s the truth!” He pointed out, holding up his hands.

“She is your mother/She is your daughter!” Simmons and Coulson half called out, their eyes had grown big. “Yeah, that was my reaction too.” Fitz commented, making both Simons and Coulson to look over at him and I rolled my eyes. “Can we try to get back to the task at hand.” Fury asked, or rather demanded and I nod my head. “Right, sorry.” I answered and took a deep breath. “Before Mike Peterson headed out to meet up with Raina in a try to get back his son I made sure I hid one of my special made trackers so that I would be able to find him. I never thought that the tracker would start to work again after the explosion Mike found himself in.” I then started to explain once more, keeping my eyes down at the floor as I spoke.

“Since May and Coulson were already out on a mission and time was running out I decided to head out there myself, knowing that you guys were not going to be happy with that I decided to take Ward with me.” I then continued to say. “We reached the hangar, it looked to be empty at first sight. That was until Agent Garret and a few other Centipede agents walked out from the shadows.”

“Agent Garret?” I heard myself asking out of surprise when I saw the senior agent standing in front of me and Ward. I could hear how Ward was moving behind me and before I knew it, I was being pushed down towards the ground by him. “Well done Ward, I’m proud over you.” Garret said with a grin as he walked towards us. “Thank you, sir.” Ward answered, and I could not help but to narrow my eyes.

“What is going on here! What do you think you are doing!” I spited out as I tried to get free from the grip he had on me. Garret leaned down so that he could see me right in the face, or at least into the mask. “I’m just making sure you ended up where you are supposed to be. I’m still not sure as to why Cal want to get hold of you. However, he has his reasons and we need his research.” Garret told me, and I narrowed my eyes as I looked at him.

Garret stood up once more and waved his hands towards the Centipede agents and they walk over to us, one of them taking over the hold Ward had had on me. “Take her to the lab, make sure she gets there and don’t underestimate her.” Garret told the agents and they nodded their heads. The one that had taken over the grip on me had pulled me up and started to push me towards one of the back doors. “Don’t think for a second you will get away with this!” I called over my shoulder as the men started to walk away. Trying hard to get free from the men only to fail hard at that.

Taking a deep breath, I pulled myself free from the memory. “I was put in a helicopter and taken to the Lab that you guys found me in. My father was there meeting us the moment we landed, I was being pushed in to the building.” I continued to explain. “I made sure to give them a hard time. However, it seemed as if they had learned from last time and before I knew it everything was black. The next thing I remembered was waking up down in the med lab with Natasha sitting beside my bed.” I then finished saying, lifting up my head to look at the two teams in front of me.

Seeing the anger and hurt in their eyes I had to lower my head once more. “So, what do we do now?” Fitz asked and I looked up once more. “Well, I think I have an idea. However, it will take some planning to do.” I answered him smiling a little, feeling how the last of the energy I had was starting to run out. “After I take a little nap.” I added before closing my eyes once more.