Two different missions

Daisy/Skye POV

"Ta-da!" I could hear Simmons half singing out, the triumph very clear in her voice. I could not help but to smile, I had been resting on the couch when Simmons, Fitz and Ward had decided to play scrabble.

It had taken them about 5 minutes to decide if they should play or not, only to decide that they would and to keep their voices down. They only managed to keep their voices down for another 5 minutes.

Fitz had moved my feet so that he could sit down in the same couch as I was laying in, putting my legs back on his lap. Simmons and Ward had taken the other couch.

"That isn't a word in our language." Ward complained, and I could not help but to roll my eyes. "Our language? You mean the English language, first spoken in England?" Simmons asked him. I could almost see her rising her eyebrow.

"Aglet ... a plastic or metal tube covering the end of a shoelace." Fitz then explained, followed with Simmons laughter. "Oh, come on. She used her Britishness against us." Ward points out, only to make both Fitz and Simmons laugh even more.

I had to bite my lip to make sure I didn't join in on the laughter, a laughter that soon died down when a signal was heard from the command center. "Oh, come on! And I wanted to know who won!" I complained when I heard the signal and I could feel how Fizt jumped a little at my side.

"You were awake?" He asked, and I nodded my head. "I have been awake the whole time." I told him, moving my head to look at him. "Not cool." Fitz commented as he hit me on my legs. "You been listening to our game this whole time?" Ward asked.

Nodding my head, I started to move into a sitting position. "How can you not have heard of aglet before?" I then asked Ward with a grin. Ward simply narrowed his eyes towards me as FitzSimmons started to laugh once more.

"Are you four coming or not? We have a new mission." May asked and we all turned our head to the side. "On our way." I told her, as I stood up, I held out my hands to Fitz to help him up.

Heading on to the command center I could not help but to smile even more. "Maria! And how is my favorite SO doing?" I asked happily as I looked towards the screen where Maria was. Maria looked down at me before she turns her head towards May that had stopped beside me.

"What did she do this time?" Maria then asked May. "Oi!" I called out as May just smiles. "Nothing that I'm aware of at the moment." May then answered Maria and I turned my head to glare at her. "Oi!" I said once more and May turns her head towards me, the smile were still there.

"Could you two finish that off later. This mission is a bit time sensitive." Maria then added, and all eyes were on her once more. "Good, now then." Maria started, looking down once more. "We have detecting massive energy readings in the skies above the California/Nevada border." Maria then started to explain, looking up at us all again.

"Normally we wouldn't send out a team like yours for just one big energy reading that were gone in a flash." Maria then added, and I could not help but to narrow my eyes. "However." I added for her and all eyes were on me this time.

"These are the same readings Dr. Selvig and Dr. Foster picked up in New Mexico and in London." Maria explained. "Thor?" Coulson asked and Maria shook her head. "We are not sure. That's why you guys are being sent out." Maria told him, and Coulson nodded his head.

"Well, this is going to be fun." I mumbled under my breath, already knowing how this was going to end for me. "You are not going Daisy." Maria then added and I looked up at the screen once more.

"What! You are not taking me of another mission Hill!" The anger in my voice was heavy. "I am putting you of this mission and put you on another." Maria started to explain, completely ignoring my anger.

"With Agent Barton." Maria then added. "Agent Barton!" I could hear myself along side with May and Coulson say at the same time. It took me a couple of tries to pull myself together and being able to speak properly. "Barton as in Clint Barton? Hawkeye?" Was the only thing I managed to get out.

"Yes." Maria answered, rolling her eyes. "I thought Fury made it clear that Barton and I are not allowed to work alone anymore! Not after what happened last time." I commented, and I could feel all eyes on me.

"What happened last time?" Coulson asked, and I looked towards him. "You don't want to know." Both me and Maria answered at the same time. "Anyway, why send me? Why don't you send someone from his own team?" I then asked, looking back towards the screen once more.

"Agent Romanoff and Captain Rogers are out on mission already, we do not send out Dr. Banner and there is no way we send out Stark and Barton alone. We are not that desperate, and you are the only one that would not end up with an arrow anywhere on your body." Maria explained, I nod my head at that.

"Fair enough. However, I will not be held responsible if anything happens during the mission." I told Maria who nodded her head. "I had a feeling that would be your answer. All the information you need has been sent to your tablet. I recommend you head out as fast as possible, the same goes for the rest of you to." Maria then said before the screen went black. Taking in a deep breath I looked around at the team around me, letting my eyes stay on May and Fitz for a few seconds longer. "Well then, I better head off for my mission. Try not to have too much fun without me." I told them.

May only rolls her eyes. "Be careful and don't let Clint drag you in to any stupid plans or anything else that would lead to a bad idea." May told me and I could not help but to smile big. "What? I don't do anything that I wouldn't do for you." I told her, laughing a little at the death stare from May as I started to walk out from the command center.

I made a quick stop at my bunk to get one of the already packed bags and the tablet. Opening it up and looking at the information that Maria had sent me I head for 1412, once on board I dropped the bag in to the copilot before staring the quinjet up.

-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-

The clocking device activated, I started to lower the quinjet in to a clearing. The flight had taken longer than I had first thought, glad to finally be at the spot. Once I had landed, I reached out to the bag to take out the gauntlets before rising out and head for the hangar. Opening it up I could not help but to smile big at what I was seeing.

"BARTON!" I called out, biting my lower lip to keep from laughing as I saw how the blond Avenger jumped out of surprise. Turning around, Clint looked at me with narrowed eyes. "Daisy!" He growls out, his eyes narrowed. "Missed me?" I asked him, not able to hold the laughter in any longer. The anger slowly fades away as Clint realizes who was standing in front of him and a second later I'm finding myself being pulled into hug.

"KID!" Clint says happily, and I just laughed, hugging him back. Even if Fitz hugs were very nice, they were nothing like Clint's hugs. "What are you doing here?" Clint then asked, taking a step back to look at me. "Didn't Maria tell you? I'm here to help you out on the mission." I told him, the smile that was now growing on Clint said everything that he was thinking. "So, who is the agent we are going to help out?" I asked him, before he could comment on anything else.

"Agent Barbra 'Bobbi' Morse, also known as Mockingbird." Clint answered, and I could not help but to lift one eyebrow. "How many agents are there with bird codename's?" I had to ask and Clint shrugs at that. "That would be a question for either Maria or Fury. Now, should we head to the sight to see what we have to deal with?" Clint asked, and I nod my head. "Let's do this!" I told him, holding up my fist towards Clint who knocks it whit his own fist.