The two teams

Melinda May POV

"Quake Protocol has been compromised." I then added before ending the call, lowering my phone from my ear, my eyes on the big screen in front of me. I could still see how the others were looking at me out of surprise from the corner of my eyes, I could also see that Coulson was about to say something. However, before he had the chance my phone started to ring at the same time as Fury's face took over the big screen.

Answering the call from Maria I put it on speaker phone. "So, if both of you are calling me, then who is calling Daisy's team?" I asked before either of them had a chance to say anything. "Maria, call the A-team." Fury answered shortly. "What? Why me?" Maria asked, it being clear that she was not a fan of this task. "Just do it, then get over here. We will both head out there to." Fury told her, making it clear that there was no talking her way out of this order. "Understood sir." Maria then answered before ending the call.

"What happened?" Fury then asked, his one eye narrowed as he was looking at me and the rest of the team. "Daisy had put a tracker on Mike Peterson that had suddenly become active once more. Instead of waiting for me and Coulson to return from our mission she and Ward took it upon themselves to investigate. When Coulson and I returned back to the BUS the two of them were still missing, just as we were about to head out Ward returns back to tell us that he had been knocked out and Daisy was missing." I told him, keeping my head up as I explained everything I knew.

Fury nodded his head, it being clear that he was thinking. "I'll let you take care of the A-team and what will happen next, you are the one that know Agent Johnson best after all. Try to locate her as fast as you can and keep me informed of what you guys are doing." Fury then explained and I nodded my head, just in time to hear a small signal from my phone. Looking down on it I could see a message from Natasha. "A-team is on their way, seeing as who it is driving I would say they will be here within the hour." I told Fury who nodded his head.

"Good, and good luck agent May." Fury said before the call ended. "Why good luck?" Fitz asked from beside me, turning my head towards him I could feel a sudden rush of energy loss. "You will see once A-team gets here." I told him before taking a deep breath. "Continue on trying to find her." I then told him, and Fitz nodded his head and turned back to what he was doing before Fury had called. Turning around I looked at Simmons, Ward and Coulson. "Simmons, take Ward with you down to the med bay to be sure he is alright." I then told them.

Simmons nodded her head and she started towards the door and I could see that Ward was about to comment on something. "Once done you can return back up here to help Fitz." I told him, eyes narrowed as I spoke. Ward turned around and walked after Simmons without saying anything, taking in a deep breath I started to follow after Ward out only to stop beside Coulson. "You might want to come with me for this." I told him, Coulson nodded his head and started to follow with me out.

-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-

"You are not going to tell me anything about Daisy's team before I meet them are you?" Coulson asked after 45 minute of waiting, only to end up with me shaking my head as an answer. "In this moment it is better you meet them face to face." I then gave him as an answer, hearing how another plane was going in for landing beside the BUS. Standing tall I could see how the Avengers were getting closer towards the open hangar.

"Coulson?" Tony asked, being the first one to step on board only to stop dead when his eyes had landed on Coulson. Glancing towards Coulson I could see how his eyes had grown big out of surprise. Clint, Bruce and Pepper had stopped beside Tony, their eyes almost as big as Coulson's when they saw him. Natasha simply walked pass the rest of her team towards me and Coulson. "Glad to see you alive Phil. However, don't do anything that stupid again." She told him, hitting him on his upper arm once she was done.