H.E.N.R.Y

Daisy/Skye POV

An hour and a half later, I found myself half laying on the couch with my head falling back. I had changed out from my mission suit and into a pair of black pants and a dark grey hoodie. It felt weird to be wearing long sleeve shirts after walking around in the tower for two weeks in just a t-shirt.

I tried to relax only to fail, I knew that no one was around but there was still something that was off. Shaking my head, I told myself it was just because they had been trying to find me once more, or rather, trying to find the old me. Closing my eyes, I took a deep breath, if I could not relax then I could do something else for myself.

"Mr J. Is it ready?" I asked in a low voice, smiling a little at the nickname Jarvis had ended up with the second I entered the BUS once more. "Everything is ready Miss Johnson?" Jarvis asked me, and I nodded my head. "Daisy?" A voice then said from behind me.

I knew who it was, still I froze a little. Taking a deep breath, I forced myself to relax before turning my head to the side to look at May. "What are you doing here?" I asked her, surprised she wasn't up at the cockpit. "Checking up on you since you never joined me in the cockpit." She answered before she sat down beside me on the couch.

Having May beside me suddenly made me relax much more than I expected However, I knew she would have stopped them all if they got to close to the truth. "I'm fine." I told her, answering the unasked question. When I saw how May's eyebrow rose I shook my head.

"I just need time." I then answered her, lowering my head forwards this time. Feeling May's hand in my shoulder I could not help but to smile a little. Hearing how the rest of the team coming towards us, I sat up properly and May moved her hand.

"Ah, Daisy! I just remember I have something for you." Fitz said without any warning, making me jump a little. Turning my head to the side I could see that he was heading towards his bunk and I could feel how the smile I had have turned into a grin. "Why are you grinning?" May asked once she realised my sudden change.

"I'm not." I answered her at the same time as Simmons spoke. "How can you even tell that she has a grin? That mask covers her whole face." She asked, and I could not help but to roll my eyes at her. Glancing towards Fitz once more I could see that he opened the door and stepped into his bunk.

"Now where did I put it?" He asked himself as he started to look around himself. "What are you looking for sir, maybe I could help?" A voice suddenly answered Fitz, making the young agent scream and falling out from the bunk.

Laughing a little I stood up from the couch and walked over to him, taking out my phone and unlocked it. Going down to my knees beside Fitz I held out my phone and a monkey was hovering over the screen. "Are you alright sir Fitz." The monkey asked, making Fitz turn his head towards me and the monkey at question.

His eyes growing big at the sight of it. "Fitz meet H.E.N.R.Y, your very own A.I with the added future that makes a monkey hologram." I told him, smiling at the Shock in Fitz's eyes. "How did you?" He asked after a few seconds.

Standing up once more I held out my other hand to Fitz and he took it, helping him up from the floor. "I made him, with the help of Stark that is. However, since he owed me one he didn't really have a choice." I told him, and I could see how Fitz eyes grow even bigger.

"Mr. Stark has helped you with this!?" he asked, the disbelief in his voice was very clear. "How did you even have time to do something like this during the New years party?" He then asked. "Oh, I meet up with Stark a few days before that to create this. However, I didn't know at the time that I would see him at his own party." I explained to him.

"What did you do to make Mr. Stark agree to something like this?" Ward asked at the same time as Simmons asked her question. "You know Mr. Stark?" Rolling my eyes at them I put my phone away. "I meet Mr. Stark a while back. Maria pulled me with on a meeting with him, he was talking on an on about the update he had done on his security system. Saying that it was now impossible to get into, so I challenge him and managed to break into his system within under 60 minutes." I answered, sitting down beside May once more.

"Mr. Stark has tried to recruit me to Stark Industries ever since. I guess it's a good thing. If the agent life would not work out or if something were to happen to S.H.I.E.L.D I don't have to worry about finding a new work." I then added, and I could see May roll her eyes. "What I have heard it has been one ridiculous offer after another." She pointed out and I nodded my head.

"That it has been." I answered before turning my head towards Fitz. "However, that's enough talk about Mr. Stark. Now, H.E.N.R.Y!" I told them. "Yes Miss Johnson." The AI answered over the BUS intercom system. As loud that this could be heard before I had a chance to answer the IA.

Half running feet could soon be heard, turning my head around I could see Coulson coming towards us. "Who was that?" He asked with narrowed eyes. "Coulson meet H.E.N.R.Y. H.E.N.R.Y this is agent Coulson. However, you already know about him through the files." I answered, and I could feel how Coulson looked towards me.

Taking out my phone once more the monkey hologram shows up once more. "Pleasure to meet you Agent Coulson." H.E.N.R.Y greeted, and I could see Coulson's eyes grow big. "Short version since I have already gone over that part. I made this IA with a hologram body with the help of Tony Stark during my two weeks of." I told him, and Coulson looked at me once more, the surprise didn't leave his eyes.

"Now then, if I could continue to explain to Fitz how his gift works." I added, turning to look at Fitz once more. "As you heard, H.E.N.R.Y can speak throughout the whole BUS. When you are in the Lab and the command centre his hologram, body will be active. I could do some modifications to your phone that would mean you can do the same thing that I can with my phone." I then explained, waving a little with my phone to make a point.

Fitz started to smile big. "How long until we reach our destination?" He then asked, never taking his eyes of me. "3 more hours." May answered, fully knowing the question had been to her. "Well that is enough time." I told him, standing up once more. "To the Lab Pinky!" I then added with a grin, only to have Fitz punching my upper arm.

Heading for the lab, I'm happy it's only Fitz that followed after me. The moment I entered the lab, H.E.N.R.Y moves from my phone and over to the holotable. "Your phone." I told Fitz, holding out my hand towards him. Fitz took it's out and putted it on my hand and I started to work.

"Oh, before I forget it or won't have another time." I then said, looking up from what I was doing and turned my head towards Fitz. "Thank you for the warning message you sent me." I told him, Fitz just nodded his head. "You really did take a big risk doing it." I then pointed out, turning my head back towards his phone.

"I had to. Besides, Jemma could not take her eyes of you for a second to realise what I was really doing. I guess she thinks I only bow down to my bag to put away what I had brought. Me sending a message to give you a warning about it all would be the last thing she would expect." Fitz explained, and I smiled.

"Again, thank you Fitz. If you didn't we would probably not be standing where we are right now." I told him, glancing towards him. Fitz nodded his head once more, now walking over to the holotable to take a closer look at H.E.N.R.Y. Silence was now taking over the lab, making me relax more than I would have expected.

Maybe things were going to be good after all.