The hunt begins

Daisy/Skye POV

Dumping the bag in the back of the SUV, I turned my head around to take one last look at the tower. Smiling big I turned around once more and jumped in to the car, memories of what had happened since I got back were playing in my mind.

I had somehow managed to grow closer to the Avengers, I had really got myself a mother and my closest childhood friend had managed to find her way back into my life. A childhood friend that was sitting beside me in the SUV right at that moment.

"How are you feeling?" I asked as I started to drive away from the tower. "My head hurts." Darcy answered, and I rolled my eyes. "Sounds like it will be a trip to the same old coffee house then?" I asked, getting a nod from Darcy as a respond.

"Ready to head back to May's team once more?" Darcy asked after a few minutes of silent driving. "I'm not really sure, I'm looking forward to give Fitz his present and to see him again." I answered her, looking around myself in a try to find a parking spot. "Well then, let's get some coffee in your system." I then told as I jumped out of the car.

Darcy jumped out to and walked around the car to join my side. "Now that sounds like a brilliant idea." She told me, and I smiled, walking towards the coffee shop that two of us had spent a lot of time back in our days. Walking into the shop I stopped and looked at all the people. "Great, more people who had this idea." Darcy complained as she stepped through the door.

"Let's just get our coffee, we can always sit outside. Easier to talk to one another to." I told her, walking over to the barista to make the order. Darcy just followed after me, leaning towards the counter as she waited. Once we got our drinks we started to walk out once more, sitting down on one of the tables outside.

"See, much more calm and quiet." I told her, and Darcy just rolled her eyes, taking a sip of her coffee. "Well, at least we have somewhat a good weather today." Darcy pointed, and I rolled my eyes, laughing a little. "Well, it's either to sit out here or sitting in a car." I pointed out, smiling big as Darcy shook her head.

Jemma Simmons POV

Leaning towards the wall I could not help but to tap my foot. Fitz was in the store behind me and I had been put on watching the bags, the things in them could easily make trouble of us if we had to open up a bag in the store.

Closing my eyes, I leaned my head back, really wanting Fitz to hurry up on what ever he was doing in there, when I asked him if he had everything before we left he had said yes.

It was then that I heard it, the laughter that was echoing down the quiet road. Freezing up in the spot I knew I had heard that laughter, so many times. Looking around myself in a try to locate where the laughter was conning from, my eyes soon landed on one of the two young ladies sitting across the road.

I could see how one of them were waving her hands around as she was speaking, and the other woman was leaning forward as she laugh. It was that woman that I recognised, it may have been months ago since I last saw her, and she had changed a bit during that time.

However, that laughter had not changed at all and there was no one else that had so much melody into her laughter then Skye. At least not when she was very happy over something. Keeping my eyes on her I did the only thing I could think of in that moment.

Carefully pulling up my phone I made the phone call. "Sir, I have eyes on Skye." I said the moment I heard that Coulson answered the call. "Say that again?" I heard Coulson asking, the surprise was very clear in his voice.

"I'm waiting for Fitz to buy something and I have ended up finding Skye, she is sitting right across from me on a coffee shop along side a woman that I don't know off." I explained, never taking my eyes of Skye as I did. "What will I do?" I then asked as I started to grow a bit worried.