A way to find him

Daisy/Skye POV

36 hours. It has been 36 hours and I still haven't managed to find a single lead as to where Coulson could have been taken. The moment we got back to the BUS I found myself in my bunk, the door locked and both my computer and tablet laying in front of me on the bed.

Leaning back towards the wall, I took a deep breath as I closed my eyes. For the last 36 hours I had been trying hack into any system that would lead me to Centipide, using all of my connection both within S.H.I.E.L.D and outside, only to end up empty handed. I had even used all of Tony's connections, only to end up empty handed even there.

It looked like Fury had managed to find a way to minimize my hacking, something he had told me he would do some time ago. Letting out a frustrated sigh, I opened my eyes once more. "Dam you Fury!" I said in a low voice as I let my head fall forward. I trying to block out the sounds from outside my bunk I soon gave up.

"Well then, if I can't hack my way then, it doesn't mean others can." I told myself, looking up at the computer once more and started to smile. Quickly putting away my computer, tablet and other important things I had in my bunk at a secured place I got up and pulled open my wardrobe.

Pulling out one of the leather jackets I put it on in one swift movement. Looking down at the bottom of the wardrobe, I bowed down and picked up the gun Fitz had made for me. Hiding it in an inside pocket in the leather jacket, closing the wardrobe once more I walked over to my door. Listen to make sure no one was outside, I carefully opened the door.

Stepping outside, I closed the door without making any sound before heading for the stairs. Walking slowly and quietly I managed to walk down to the hanger without being seen or heard. Walking passed one of Hands agents I could see how he was leaning in towards Lola and I could not help but to narrow my eyes.

Quickly deactivating the mask, my eyes landing on the agent. "Don't touch Lola!" I told him, the warning tone in my voice made the agent jump back. I simply walked passed him, feeling how the fresh air hit me once I stepped out of the BUS. Stopping outside, I turned my head around to look back. Memories from last time I did this was rushing through my mind.

Closing my eyes and taking another deep breath I turned my head away from the BUS once more. Pushing the memories to the back of my mind once again, I started to walk. This time was different, this time I was ready for them this time they did the biggest mistake possible.

-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-

Leaning towards the building, I was scanning everyone walking in and out of it. Seeing the silver SUV drive up to the building I could not help but to smile when I saw who it was driving it. "Well hello Llyod. Just the sort of person I need!" I said in a low voice to myself. Pulling out my phone I started to head for the car.

"No, sweetie, listen to me. It was a private jet. Of course, there was wi-fi. He should've at least texted you back." I said into the phone, quickly entering the car before anyone had a chance to react. Starting up the car once more, I dove off. "I hope you will be proud over me for this Stark." I mumble to myself before taking a deep breath.

Speeding up, I crashed the car in to the middle branch. "Roadside assistance. We see you've had an accident." A woman's voice suddenly asked, and I could not help but to smile a little. "Yeah. Can you send somebody to tow me back to my house?" I asked, leaning my head back. "Of course. I'll dispatch someone right away. Are you okay?" The woman asked, closing my eyes I nod my head even if it wasn't needed. "Yeah. I'm good." I answered her.

20 minutes later the tow truck showed up and within another 30 minutes I found myself at Lloyd's house. "So, you sure you don't want me to take it to the dealer?" The driver asked, his eyes on the car. "No, thanks. I got a guy." I answered him. "All right." The driver answered, turning around and headed for his son truck. "Thank you." I called after him before I turned around and looked at the other cars.