It's a trap

Daisy/Skye POV

I could not help it, I had a hard time keeping my foot still. My eyes were glued to the big screen in front of me as I saw how the three blinking dots were moving closer and closer towards the location that had been marked out. "Daisy?" I could hear Fitz asking in a low voice and I looked towards him for just a second before turning my eyes back towards screen.

"Ms Johnson, they are still half an hour away from the sight." H.E.N.R.Y points out beside me. Closing my eyes, I took a deep breath, taking a step back from the screen and leaning towards the wall behind me. "I'm just going to point out once more that I do not like this plan." I said, opening my eyes once more as I crossed my arms.

"We know!" I could hear May saying through the com system and I rolled my eyes. "You have pointed it out ever since we left the BUS." She then added. "Well..." I started to say only to be interrupted. "Don't even say it." May commented and I could not help but to grin a little. "Could we perhaps concentrate on the mission at hand?" Coulson then asked, putting a stop to May and me arguing.

"Everything seems clear out from what I can see, there is no guards outside the building. Something that is making me a little bit worried if I should tell you the truth." I told him, walking forward to look at the screen once more. "Just because you can't see them doesn't mean that there is no one around." Coulson added to it. "Exactly, I still can't access the security cameras from inside until you guys get in there, so I have no idea of what you will find once you get inside." I then told them, leaning back a bit once more.

I was about to open my mouth once more. However, before I had a chance to say anything May spoke up. "Not a word Daisy." she said with a warning and I rolled my eyes once more. "Just be careful! I would hate to have to call Fury to tell him you three are no more." I told them, letting out a deep sigh. "Happy that you think so highly of us." Ward commented and I just rolled my eyes.

"Reaching target, stand by." May told me before I had a chance to comment Ward and I took a deep breath. "Standing ready." I told her, looking at the three blinking dots once more and I could see that they stopped moving for a minute before they started to move once more. "They will be alright." I could hear Fitz comment beside me and I nodded my head carefully.

"No guards outside, we are starting to head inside." I could hear Coulson telling us after a few minutes and I hold my breath waiting. Within minutes I haf access to the security cameras throughout the building. "And I have eyes on everything." I told them, I started to go through all the cameras. "This is odd." I commented, more to myself then to the others.

"What is odd?" I could hear Coulson asking, looking up from what I was doing I could see how both Coulson and May were looking up at me through one of the cameras. "I can't see anyone. I have gone through every single camera throughout the building and there is nothing." I answered them, turning my eyes back down once more as I started to work once more.

"It is a bit too quiet for my taste to." May soon pointed out from where she was standing. "Quiet? I'm hearing something over here." Ward commented, and I could not help but to look up once more. "What?" I started to say in a low voice before I started to work once more. Finding the camera where I could see Ward I started to look through the rooms that were closer to him. "H.E.N.R.Y. please tell me that I'm just seeing things in this frame." I then asked the AI.

"I am sorry Ms Johnson. However, I do believe your eyes are not lying to you." H.E.N.R.Y answered me after a minute. "What are you seeing?" Simmons asked as she took a step forward and I could also see Fitz do it. "Daisy?" May then asked, her voice hard. "You have to get out of there now! It was a trap, there is a bomb and I think it is about to blow up." I answered them, feeling how my whole body was starting to shake a little.

At this moment I was not sure if it was just my body or if I was shaking the whole BUS. However, since Fitz didn't try to calm me down I guess it was just me. "You heard her, everyone out!" Coulson gave the order and I could see how the three agents started to head for the fastest exit they could find. Taking a step back from the screen once more I could not help but to look around myself.

"Daisy?" I could hear Fitz asking. However, his voice sounded as if it was far away. "I... I..." Was the only thing I could get out before I turned around and headed out from the command centre, heading for my bunk. Once inside I closed the door behind me and took of the mask, trying to calm down my breathing.

Looking towards my still packed bag, I opened it up and pulled out my new computer and the new CD I had gotten for Christmas. Starting up the computer and putting in the CD I started the music. Sitting down on my bed I tried to take a deep breath and think back to what Bruce had taught me all this last year.

-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-

After what felt like hours later I could hear a soft knock on my door. "Daisy?" I could hear May asking from the other side and I opened my eyes. I had finally managed to relax properly, and I had almost forgotten as to why I had to hide. "It's open." I answered in a low voice and the door opened within the second and May entered my bunk, closing the door behind her. Looking at me, May lift up my computer to put it away before sitting down beside me on the bed.

"Are you alright?" She asked and I nod my head. "Oh? Because FitzSimmons said you took of fast to your bunk after warning us about the bomb." May pointed out and I rolled my eyes. "I'm alright, I just needed to make sure that I could keep my head calm and not create any earthquake around the BUS." I told her, nodding my head towards my computer and the player that was open on it.

"Good choice." May pointed out and I smiled a little. "How are the other two?" I then asked. "They are alright, we managed to get out in time before the bomb went off." She told me, and I nodded my head, feeling that the relief was washing over me, and I relaxed back. "I need to get us up in the air, do you still need to let out some steam?" May asked, thinking for a few seconds I nod my head.

"I'll put out the mats down stairs." I told her with a smile, knowing fully well that it was May that needed to get some steam out. "Good, I'll be down in 20." She told me before standing up and walked out from my bunk. Smiling, I closed down my computer and quickly changed in to training clothes.

Stepping out from my bunk a few minutes later my eyes landed on Fitz and I could not help but to smile. Walking towards him and Simmons. "Thank you so much for telling my mom about what happened." I hissed in a low voice to him as I walked passed him. "Your welcome." Fitz answered on a reflex before he froze up.

"WHAT!" He then called after me when he realised what I had told him. Laughing hard as I headed for the stairs, revenge really was sweet sometimes.