Beserker Staff

~Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 1 Episode 8. The Well~

May POV

My eyes were following the former Haktevist as she was walking up the stairs, once she was out of eyesight I turned around to see Coulson helping Randolph up on his feet's once more. My eyes were narrowed as I looked at him and I started to walk over towards them. "One more word out of you about her and I will drop you out of the air lock when we are up in the sky." I warned in a low voice as I walked past them and towards the SUV.

I opened the door to meet with a Grant Ward that was slowly starting to wake up once more. "About time." I simply said and stepped away from the door so that he could get out. "W... What happened?" He asks as he managed to get out of the car, he let his eyes wander around himself and once they landed on Randolph I could see that his memories were returning. "Johnson had to put you out to be able to get you here." I told him, seeing that Coulson was leading Randolph up the stairs.

"Go to the lab, let FitzSimmons look you over." I then told him but when I saw that he was about to protest I narrowed my eyes. "That was not a suggestion Ward, it was an order." I then added before I walked around the SUV and jumped in, someone had to park the SUV and we were going to need more than one on this mission.

-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-

There was a knock on the cockpit door and I turned my head around just as the door opened. "How are you feeling?" I asked as I turned my head back towards the window once more, but I could hear the door closing and Daisy sat down in the seat beside me. When I didn't get an answered I looked over at her only to see that her eyes were glued to the window. "Daisy?" I asked once more and I could see that she was taking a deep breath before she deactivated the mask.

"I'm alright May." She just said, never taking her eyes away from the window. "Do you want to talk about it?" I asked her, turning my own eyes back to the window and I could feel that Daisy was now looking at me. "You, talking?" She asked and I could hear that she was surprised, I just shrug at it. A silence was hanging in the room for a few seconds before Daisy started to laugh. "How the time has changed." She then said and from the corner of my eye, I could see that she was starting to relax.

"Well, a lot of things can happen within 6 months." I explained and Daisy gave a small snort to that. "You don't say." She then added, taking a deep breath. "He is not the first one to react the way he did. But he is the first one to have fully called me a monster." She then started to explain and she makes a small laugh. "You should have seen the first time I meet Thor. I'm quite happy he is more curious about things and doesn't judge at first sight." Daisy then added and I turned my head so that I could look at her.

"Thor?" I asked and I regret my question when I could see the grin on Daisy's face. "Yes, Thor. Apparently, I have this alien DNA or something like that in me, from an old race call Kree. They were here on earth a very long time, they used humans as test subjects to make the perfect weapons in a war. But the humans, or Inhumans as we are called, were too strong for them to handle so the closed down the experiment. They thought they had hidden the Diviner's well, but apparently not well enough since my so-called father had managed to find one." Daisy explained, her eyes closing halfway through the explanation.

"We are keeping this between the two of us, for now." I told her and Daisy nods her head, smiling a little. "You should suit up, we are getting close to the last piece of the staff." I then added and Daisy nodded her head and stood up once more. "Let's put an end to this." She said and activated her mask once more before walking out from the cockpit.