Head in a jar

May POV

As I walked around the corner I could see Daisy dragging Fitz after her. "Daisy!" I called out, even if I knew she would not answer me back. Stopping beside Coulson I just shook my head at the stubbornness. "Should we be worried?" Simmons suddenly asked and I turned my head to look at her.

"Because Daisy seemed to be very angry when she suddenly showed up and kidnapped Fitz." She then added, looking very worried. "Don't worry agent Simmons, when she is angry she likes to work on a project or two. Seems like she needed Fitz for one." Maria said as she walked towards us.

"And why was she angry?" Ward asked making both me and Maria turn our heads to look at him. "That is beyond your level clearance." Maria told him and Ward crossed his arms. "Everything about her seems to be. Who is she, really?" Ward then asked. "You shouldn't be asking questions like that Agent Ward. Remember what kind of organizations you are working for and what we deal with on a daily basis." I simply told him, turning my head to look at Maria.

"Thank you for the help, I think I can handle it from here." I then told her, and Maria nodded her head. "Just call me if you need help, or even better. Call Fury." Maria told me, turning around and started to walk away. "He needs to get out and deal with an angry Daisy from time to time." Maria then called over her shoulder as she waved her hand in good bye.

I just shook my head a little and I turned to look at the team once more. "Get what you need for the BUS, we leave in an hour." I told them before I walked away to. Heading directly towards the bus I stopped in the hangar and a smile was starting to grow.

I could see a laughing Daisy in the lab beside Fitz that was looking half annoyed over her. Heading for the stairs I made eye contact with Fitz and with a small nod of my head I could see he understood me. I could see that he said something to Daisy and a second later Daisy had her mask on once more.

I headed up for the command center, activating the hollotable I opened up the BUS security cameras. It was time to delete what had happen last night, however when I come over the scene of Daisy sleeping on Fitz's shoulder I saved the picture before deleting it.

The picture was going to be of good use later on, for one reason or another. Once I was sure everything had been fully deleted I headed for the cockpit, even if we were still mission less there were always something that had to be done.

Daisy/Skye POV

A scream was echoing through the bus, soon followed by Fitz screaming my name. Waking up on a flash I was out of the bed and had pulled on my mask only seconds after I had heard my name. As I was heading for the kitchen I could see that both Ward and Simmons had woken up to.

Running into the kitchen I had to bite my lower lip not to cry out in laughter. Fitz was standing in the middle of broken glass, his right hand was clenching a piece of paper so hard that it was shaking. Fitz slowly turns his head towards us all and his eyes narrowed once they landed on me. "You!" He more or less growls out, making it much harder for me not to laugh.

"Me?" I managed to get out with my best innocent voice I could create at the moment. "What happened here?" Coulson asked as he walked towards us, it almost looked like he was still half asleep. "I opened up the fridge." He started to say, anger dripping from his voice.

"Head in a jar." He then adds. "Daisy's head?" Ward asked, suddenly looking a bit more interested in all of this. "No, May's" Fitz told him, holding up the paper to show a perfect picture of May's head. I had to lower my head a little so that I didn't look at the picture, knowing that I would start laughing if I saw the picture.