The tale of Daisy Johnson

Daisy/Skye POV

I was sitting in the big living room with everyone's eyes on me, as I kept my own eyes down watching the floor. This was worse than when Coulson and Ward were going to interrogate me. When they had kidnapped me from my beloved van, how I missed that van right about now. "So, Daisy. Do you think you can handle to talk about things today?" Natasha asked as she sat down beside me.

A glass of water was put in front of me and I looked up a little to see Pepper smiling towards me, before she sat down beside Tony. It had been half a week since the Avengers had saved me, and up until now, I had been hiding in the room they had given me. "Yes, I know about S.H.I.E.L.D." I started, the group looked a little at one another before they realized I was answering Tony's question from the first day.

"I used to be a consultant to a mobile S.H.I.E.L.D unit." I then added. "Use to be?" Steve asked and I swallowed. "I... sort of left them a few days, weeks, month... I really don't know how long I was looked up at that place." I said and I could see the group looking at one another. "Why did you leave?" Tony asked. I looked back down once more. "I sort of betrayed them." I said and I closed my eyes when the old memories returned missing Pepper hitting Tony over his head.

"Sort of betrayed?" Clint asked ending up with a glare from Natasha. "I used to work with the Rising Tide and my ex-boyfriend got caught up in some trouble with S.H.I.E.L.D. I could not really believe it at first, so I thought it was good for me to get to him before the team did. However, I was wrong about him, just as I was wrong with everything else." I said, the last part was, more or less, a whisper and I took a deep breath.

"After that everything is a fog between being experimented, tortured and then this." I explained holding up my hands to see them. "What do you remember from the time in that lab?" Steve asked. I closed my hands and took a deep breath. "They are an organization called Centipede, I have known and fought against them with the mobile S.H.I.E.L.D. unit. They are trying to create super soldiers like you." I said and looked at Steve.

"Once I had run away from the team I was kidnapped, and once I woke up I was strapped to a chair. This man walked in saying he was my father and that he was happy to finally see me again. Even if I now was a grown-up woman and not a baby." I continued explaining and closed my eyes trying to block out the memories of the crazy man.

"You..." Steve started to say but Clint stopped him shaking his head a little. "I spent my childhood in the foster system." I informed, knowing what Steve was going to ask. "After that, the experiment started alongside with the torture and a few days ago they put me through this change," I said and I took another deep breath.

"They had this rock thing that they called the Obelisk. I was the only one who could touch it, everyone else who tried died. They put me in this special room and the stone started to open to show off a blue crystal, smoke was coming out from it. Before I knew it, my body was starting to turn into stone and it felt as if my whole body was on fire. I don't know for how long I was in this stone cocoon but soon everything around me started to shake and the stone cocoon broke just as the whole building did. After that everything is black. I remember waking up to a shaking room with Natasha by my side." I said and I glance towards Natasha who smiled a little towards me and everyone else was quiet, letting my story sink in.

"So, what do we do now?" Bruce said after a few minutes of silence. "We are to put her in the Avengers program. And you are all going to help her training." A voice said and everyone's head turns to the side, only to see Director Fury and deputy director Hill standing a few feet away from the elevator, neither of us had heard that the elevator had even reached the floor.

"Now, Skye you will come with me. There is something we need to speak about." Fury said with a hard voice. I nod my head a little and rose up from the couch. "Yes, Director Fury." I said with a low voice and followed the man. He led me into the kitchen and he throws a map on the kitchen counter. I looked towards it a bit. "I told him you were going to be trouble when I took you on board of that bus and it seems like I was right." He said as he narrowed his eye as he looked at me.

"I got a phone call from Coulson saying you had betrayed them and then you had run away. He was furious. But he had to wait with his search due to another important mission. It did not take 10 minutes later when agent May called me, and demand access to a rejected S.H.I.E.L.D document. A document, not even I had any idea about existed. That said file that's on the counter right now. You have managed to create a lot of problems." He said and I looked towards him.

"Then why not put me in one of your fancy jails?" I asked. "I have my reasons." Fury replied and walked out from the kitchen. I took the files and hid them. I returned out to the group just as Maria and Fury left. "Daisy, are you alright?" Natasha asked, but I only shake my head a little. "I think I need some sleep." I said. Pepper had stood up and was about to say something but I just shook my head.

"I can find my way up to the room myself." I informed. I was hugging the file to my body as I started to walk away from the group and towards the stairs. I quickly walked up and found the room that I had been in, once inside I locked the door and was looking down at the file. I walked over to my bed and opened the file and started to read all of the information that I had been missing for so long.