Tracker activated

Daisy/Skye POV

"You are sure I should not come with you?" I asked for what most have been the 10th time this day. "We have been over this Daisy, you are staying on this BUS to keep an eye on everything that happens." May answered me, her eyes finding me through the bathroom mirror.

Leaning towards the door opening I crossed my arms. "Still don't like this. Specially not after last time." I then added, and May rolls her eyes. "It has been a week and a half, this is the closes we can come to centipede at this moment." May started to explain once more before she turned around to look at me properly.

"Besides, this time I will be by his side and I will make sure he doesn't get kidnapped once more." She then added, and I had to nod my head at that. "Nice dress by the way." I then told her, smiling as May looked down at the black dress. "I really hate going undercover." She pointed out, but she is fast with holding up her finger towards me. "Doesn't mean you can take my place." She quickly added, and I rolled my eyes.

"Well, have fun at the party. I will try tosurvive being stuck on the BUS once more." I answered, and May nodded herhead at that. "Good choice. " She told me, walking passed me sheheaded for the stairs. Following her I could see both Coulson's and Wardreaction to see May walking down the stairs. Coulson openthe passengerdoor for May who gracefully entered the car.

Quickly walking around the car, Coulson sat down behind the wheel. Hearing how Fitz and Simmons walked up behind me, I saw how Coulson started to drive away. "Well then, now we wait." I pointed out, earning a head nod from both Fitz and Simmons. Looking at my watch I started to walk down the stairs. "Mr. J. I want you to give me a heads up when it's time to head upstairs to keep an eye on the mission." I said as I was walking down.

"Of course, Ms. Johnson." I could hear Jarvis answer in my ear. "What are you doing?" I could hear Fitz asking, and I looked up towards him and Simmons on the catwalk. "I need to let go of some steam before the mission fully starts." I started to explain before I pulled out a sandbag. "And this is the best way at the moment." I explained with a smile.

Seeing how Fitz shook his head as he turned around, I knew he and Simmons were not staying around for long. Finding the tape, I started to tape up my hands before taking my position in front of the sandbag. Giving the bag two hard hits I could not help but to smile and continued. Halfway through I realized something was different, looking up I could see Ward standing behind the sandbag.

Holding it into place as I was hitting it. "What are you doing?" I asked, landing in a hard punch towards the bag. "Helping you out." He commented and I rolled my eyes. "I can take care of a sandbag on my own." I commented, landing in a blow that made Ward actually take a step back. "Just try to keep her steady." I then told him with a grin.

"You have quite the left hook." Ward commented as he took a better stand behind the sandbag. "That I have heard quite a lot." I told him as I started to get in to the rhythm I had before. "When did you finish at the academy?" Ward asked after a few minutes. "I never did." I answered him, never stopping with the hitting of the bag.

"You didn't go to the Academy?" Ward asked, the surprise was clear in his voice. "No, you could say that I was home schooled." I answered him, giving the bag another hard hit. "Didn't know one could do that." Ward commented and I rolled my eyes. "Only on special occasions." I told him, taking a step back now. "Miss Johnson. Agent May and Coulson will be arriving at the location within 20 minutes." Jarvis suddenly told me.

"Thank you Mr. J." I answered, and I could see how Ward lift one eyebrow at that. "Coulson and May will reach the location in 20 minutes. I need to have a quick shower." I explained and started to walk towards the stairs. "Thank you for the help Ward." I called back as I walked up the stairs, feeling how Ward was looking after me.

-X-X-X-X-X-X-

"How does it look?" May asked over the com system, my eyes were on the big screen as I looked over the security cameras. "Everything seems to be calm from the outside. Harder to say about inside, the party is already in action." I answered. "Well then, good thing we just got here then." Coulson answered. "We will be going dark." May added, and before I had a chance to answer their systems went down.

Crossing my arms, I leaned back from the table, my eyes still on the screen in front of me. Following the movements of May and Coulson through the security cameras. "It looks quite fun." Simmons pointed out as she looked at it all. "It's not meant to be fun, it's a hard work." Ward told her, and I could not help but to roll my eyes.

"Even dancing?" Fitz asked and I could feel how he was glancing towards me, my eyes were on the screen that now showed May and Coulson dancing. "It's a good way to get a proper look around the room without dragging any attention." I explained. "You know how to do it?" Ward asked and I nodded my head.

"Of course, I had a very good teacher." I answered him, smiling to myself at the memory of how Clint had been teaching me the routine at the same time as Natasha showed a very flushed Steve. "Daisy, what is that?" Fitz asked, pulling me out from the memory. Looking at the scene once more I could see a message had shown up.

"Tracker activated?" Ward read out loud and my eyes grow big. "It can't be." I said in a low voice to myself as I walked over to the table once more and started to work. "What tracker?" Ward asked me, and I could feel all eyes on me. "Mike Peterson." I answered shortly. "You had a tracker on Mike?" Fitz asked out of surprise and I just nodded my head. "I never thought it would come back online after what happened back then." I told him, now looking at the flashing light on the big screen.

"Ward, suit up! We are heading out." I told him, and I could see how he nodded his head from the corner of my eye. "Are you crazy! You have orders to stay here!" Fitz commented, turning my heads towards him I could see that his eyes had grown big. "I can get to that building within 20 minutes if I drive like my aunt, Ward and I will be back before Coulson and May have finished off their mission." I told him, already walking towards the door.

"Daisy!" Fitz called out, and I stopped, turning my head to look at him and Simmons, a bit surprise to see worry in Simmons eyes. "I will be fine Fitz, we will just take a quick look around and will be back before you know it." I told him before I quickly walked towards my bunk. 3 minutes later I walk down the stairs, dressed in my mission suit and gauntlets. Fitz and Simmons were standing on the cat walk, looking down towards us.

"I'll drive." I told Ward and he hold out the keys to me. "Daisy." Fitz said one last time.However, this time I ignored him as I entered the car. Ward took the co driver seat and I started to drive away, speeding as fast as I possibly could.