Annoying calls and orders

Daisy/Skye POV

I could feel how my eye was twitching as my phone screen light up to show the incoming call. For the past 6 hours Tony had managed to call every hour, on the hour and my plans of rest I had for the mission had flown out the window.

This mission was going to be one of the biggest one yet and I could not afford a slip up off any kind. "You know, whoever is calling you won't stop until you answer." Coulson pointed out and I eyed him a little, I could see how he shrugged a little.

I had been told a lot of times, that even if I was wearing this mask, my death stare still sent chill down people's spins. With a deep sigh I took my phone and answered the call from Tony once more. "If you don't stop calling I swear to the all mighty Odin I will kill you!" I answered the call with before I hanged up before Tony had a chance to answer me.

Before Tony could call up once more I had already made a second call, ignoring the stares from the rest of the team. "Maria, I swear to the heavens if you don't find TS anything to do I will end up killing him. I don't care what it is just get him a work where he can't disturb me." I told Maria the second she answered the call.

My eyes narrowed a bit as I could hear Maria laugh on the other end of the line. "This is no laughing matter Maria. In less than a hour we are heading in to take down a Centipede Lab and I cannot have him call..." More than that I was not able to say before Maria had interrupted me.

"CENTIPEDE LAB!" She called out and I had to move the phone from my ear a bit. "Yeah, a Centipede Lab. As I was saying..." I tried to say but Maria interrupted me once more. "A Centipede Lab?" This time her voice was low and I rolled my eyes. "Again, yes a Centipede Lab. Maria concentrate please!" I told her with a small growl like voice.

However, Maria had not heard me and I was letting out a frustrated breath and before I could try to get Maria back in to reality, May took my phone. "Maria, I got her. You do not need to worry." She told the Deputy director once the phone was towards her ear.

"If something happens you will be the first one to know, don't worry about it." May promised with a roll of her eyes before she ended the call and handed me the phone once more. "Your welcome." She simply said before I could say a single word about it. "And she is putting your whole team on a mission so that they can't call you during this mission." May then added and I could not help but to let out a deep breath.

"Good, so can we get this said mission going then?" I then asked, looking at the rest of the team, seeing Coulson nodding his head. "Yes, we shall." He said before he started up the screen in front of us, going over the mission plan once more.

-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-

There was a knock on my bunk door as I was changing in to my tactical suite. "Who is it?" I asked, getting ready to activate the mask if needed. "It's me." May answered and I could not help to smile a little as I relaxed.

"Come on in." I told her, moving closer to my bed so May could get in. The bunk door open just enough for me May to slink in and the moment she was in she closed the door behind her. "What can I do for you?" I asked her as I kept on looking for gauntlets. When May never answered me, I turned around only to see her holding out my gauntlets.

"I found them in the cockpit." She told me as I took them from her. "Thank you." I answered, putting one of them on my bed before I started to put on the other one. "So, what's the real reason as to why you are here? It's not just to give me my gauntlets back because you could have done that when we meet up down at the cars in half an hour." I then asked her, glancing up only to see that May was now sitting on my bed.

"What's the chances that you would stay here if I gave that order, instead of going in to the lion's den?" May asked me, making me stop in what I was doing. "None." I told her shortly, taking a deep breath. I guess I should have seen this talk coming. "I have to do this May. I'm the best agent this organization has on this group." I added, returning back to put on my gauntlets.

"However, you are also the one they would be very happy to strap back down." May told me, scanning me for a reaction. "They have to be stopped and the only real chance we have is with me." I explained to her, giving up on putting on my gauntlets and sat down beside her. "The moment FitzSimmons get what they need I will shake that building down to the core." I then added.

"Just give me a heads up before you start to shake things up." May asked me, or better she ordered me. It's a thin line from time to time when it comes to her, I simply nodded my head as an answer. "And one more thing." May then said once she had gotten her answer and I could not help but to roll my eyes. "Isn't there always?" I asked her, but the look she gave me made me regret the sarcasm.

"If you see anyone in that lab that had a finger in your kidnapping and everything that happened afterword's, you will get out." May then told me, her voice was hard and her eyes narrowed. I was about to argue against her, she simply hold up her hand to keep me silence before she started to speak once more. "That was not a suggestion agent Johnson, that was an order. From me and from deputy director Hill, you will get out and head back for this bus. If needed you will take off with 1412 and use that clocking device." May told me, looking me dead in the eyes.

"And IF you were to be captured, you will shake the building for 3 seconds and then wait for me! Do not try to take these men on, not on your own. Am I making myself clear agent?" May then asked me. I had heard May angry before, I had also heard some stories from Clint and Natasha, however this here and now, was something I had never experienced before. I nodded my head once more as an answer. However, I could see that this was not going to be a good enough answer for May.

"No, I need you to repeat back to me. What is your order for this mission?" May asked me, really proving my own point about my none vocal answer. "If I see or run in to people that held me captured I will return back to this bus, if needed I will take off to the sky with 1412 and use the clocking device. If I were to be captured once more I'm to shake the building for 3 seconds and wait for rescue." I repeated. "Cross my heart and hope to die." I then added, making the cross sign over my heart.

I could see how May was trying her best not to roll her eyes at what I added, which I took as a good sign. "Get ready, we have after all landed. I think the rest of the team is waiting for us down stairs." She then informed, raising up from my bed and started to open the door. I quickly activated the mask, glaring at May. Once the mask was on I stood up and took my last gauntlet. "I was born ready." I simply told her, pushing her to the side to open up the door fully and started to head down for the cargo ramp.

As I walked down the stairs I made sure my last gauntlet was on properly and that the other one was sitting right. I lift my head up a bit to see that May had been right, the others were indeed waiting for us at the cars. "Good that you two could finally join us." Ward commented and I simply walked past him.

"We got down here at the right time, it is you guys that were early. Now get in if you don't want to be left behind." I told him as I kept on walking towards one of the cars. When I didn't hear anyone else move I turned around to look at them. "Today maybe? The faster we can be done with this mission the better." I told them and I could feel how I was starting to grow more and more angry.

Why the sudden anger boost I was not sure of, neither was sure if it was good or bad. Hoping it was for the good I opened up the car door and jumped inside, starting the black car up the second I was sitting in the driver seat. Once the SUV roars to live the rest of the team started to move. I could feel how May was looking at me as she walked over to the other car, however I simply ignored her.

I was going back into one of the lions many dens, I didn't have time to worry about anything else at this moment. So, pushing everything aside and let the unknown anger take over sounded like a wonderful idea.