The 1412

Daisy/Skye POV

It felt almost like my eyes had grown as big as dinner plates. "For me? Really?" I asked, never taking my eyes of the quinjet. "Yeah, we thought it would be for the best." Natasha said as she was standing beside me. "If there ever is a mission where we need your help, for everyone's safety it's better if you could get to us yourself instead of us coming to pick you up." Steve said as he hold out the keys.

I turned my head to the side and looked at the keys that Steve was holding out. "How?" I just asked, taking the keys away from Steve. "Tony got it." Natasha answered and I just looked at her. "And does Tony knows he bought it for me?" I asked, lifting one eyebrow.

"Well, what he doesn't know won't hurt him" Natasha answered with a shrug on her shoulders. "We have made sure everything you need is in there. And Fury has made sure the quinjet is just as good, if not even better then a S.H.I.E.L.D. quinjet is." Steve added and I nodded my head. "Thank you guys for everything. And tell the others that I said thank you once they finally wake up." I said, throwing up the keys into the air before catching them once more.

"Well then, time to head back to May. There is just one thing I'm wondering about." I then added, looking at both Natasha and Steve. "What's her name?" I then asked. "She is 1412." Natasha said and I started to smile. "Of courses, KID." I said with a shake of my head before I entered the quinjet.

-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-

A smile was growing the closer I got to the BUS. It was lunchtime and Natasha and Steve had forgotten to add food to the small fridge that was on this quinjet. But seeing the BUS, knowing all the food that was hidden away in my bunk just made my already growling stomach to growl louder.

Picking up the headphones I quickly tapped into the BUS cockpit. "S.H.I.E.L.D 616 this is 1412 requesting for landing." I said, hoping that May was in the cockpit. "S.H.I.E.L.D 616 this is 1412 requesting for landing." I repeat when I didn't get an answer.

"May, it's Daisy. Are you there?" I asked after a few seconds of silence but when I didn't get any response on that either I let out a deep sigh. "Alright then, it that's how you want to play it." I commented to myself and put the quinjet into autopilot.

Reaching for my bag that I had put into copilot seat I started to look for the tablet. Once I had found it, it took not long before I was looking at the team that was eating lunch through the security cameras. "Really?" I commented, shaking my head a little.

Taking out the earpiece that belongs to the tablet I activated the communication system on the BUS. "S.H.I.E.L.D 616 this is 1412 requesting landing." I said and I smiled big as I saw the team jump from their seats. "May, could you please hurry up. I'm hungry and there is no food on my quinjet. I really need to have a talk with my team about putting in a fridge but no food." I then added with a deep sigh.

"Daisy?" Was the only response I got from the group and I rolled my eyes. "Yes, it's me, can we talk about this once I have landed?" I asked feeling how my energy was running lower and lower. I saw that May stood up from her seat and was now heading for the cockpit, smiling a little I put the tablet away and took control over the quinyet once more.

"You are clear for landing, but if you...." May started to say before I interrupted her. "If I make so much as a small scratch on the BUS I'm dead. Don't worry, I don't want to have any scratches on my plane either so I will be careful." I told her. "Good." Was the only answer I got back and I smiled as I saw her open up the landing hatch.

I carefully landed my quinjet on top of the BUS, once the engine was down I rose up and took my bag. Once I turned around I could not help but to shake my head. "You couldn't stay away huh?" I asked as I saw May looking over the quinjet.

"How did you?" May started to ask but when footsteps were coming towards them I quickly activated the mask. "It was a gift from my team. They thought it would be good if I had my own jet if I would be called to help them in time on a sensitive mission." I answered May before I turned to look at the rest of the team as they entered the quinjet.

"Wow." I could hear Fitz saying. "I have never seen anything like this." He then added. "Yeah, apparently it's supposed to be top of the line. Or even better apparently, I wasn't listening to what I was told." I said as I shrug my shoulders a little. "You didn't listen?" Ward asked and I turned my head towards him.

"I was in quite a shock finding out my team had gotten me my a quinjet out of nowhere, so of course I wasn't listening." I told him simply, eyes now following Fitz as he was going over the plane mumbling to himself. "You even have a cloaking device." He soon said as he turned around to look at me.

"I do?" I asked before I smile big. "Perfect." I then added with a mysterious grin. "Don't even think about it." I could hear May telling me and I turned to look at her. Only seeing that she was looking over the control panel. "Oh, come on! It would be perfect!" I told her, keeping my smile.

"And besides, you don't even know what I was planning anyway." I then added, crossing my arms. May turned around and looked at me, lifting one eyebrow. "Do I need to remind you that I know two of your teammates personally? I know very well what that are capable of." She told me and the rest of the team that was now looking at her.

"Besides, we have all heard rumors of what another one of your friends can do, and then there's you. I fully know what you are capable to do even before you meet that team." May then added and I lowered my head a little. "And here I thought you were happy that team found me." I said in a low voice.

About a second later I could feel May's hand on my shoulder. "I never said I wasn't happy that they found you, in fact, I'm very happy they did. After everything, you been through you need this break. Besides, I know that if something were to happen then they will protect you with everything they have." May said, a small smile was showing.

"And if they don't, then they will answer to me." She then added, earning a small laugh from me. But before anyone else could do or say anything my stomach starts to growl once more. "Let's get some food into you." May then said and I nodded my head. "Alright, everyone out from my quinjet and that is now!" I told the rest of the team and pointed towards the hangar doors.