Epilogue

2 months later:

Walking into Furys office I could not help but to freeze up at the scene in front of me. Maria and Fury were standing over his desk, looking at a few papers and talking in low voices only to stop when they heard me enter the room. Lifting one eyebrow I walked over to them and sat down in the only free chair in front of Furys desk. "Why do I get a feeling something bad has happened?" I then asked the two of them.

"Nothing bad has happened." Fury answered as he sat down in his chair. "Yet..." Maria added as she crosses her arms. "We are just making sure that if something were to happen we are fully ready." Fury continued to say, completely ignoring Maria's comment. "And this one thinks that faking his own death would help out in the big run." Maria told me, and she nodded her head towards Fury.

Looking at him I could not help but to lift one eyebrow. "Really Nick? Death?" I asked him only to have him roll his eye. "If they believe that they have killed me they will probably speed up with their plan which will leave room for more mistakes." Fury explained, and I nodded my head. "You do have a point on that." I commented in a low voice and I could see how Maria rolled her eyes in defeat.

"The only thing is, when this all happens we need to make sure there is a way to move the people we trust to a safe place as quickly as possible." Fury then added and I nod my head, leaning back in the chair and crossing my arms. "You are right about that." I said and took a deep breath.

"Deep Shadow Condition isn't something we would want to go wrong."

AN: Well then, that's it people! However, before you come after me I do have good news. I'm already working on a second part of the story that will show up next month. However, I do have something else that might show up before hand so keep your eyes and ears open, you never know when I'm back posting once more!
~Ryuu