From when everything started

The small village was lying dead around her, the dolls that had been placed out didn't help with the feeling of dread either. She had seen a lot of things throughout the months that she had been working for S.H.I.E.L.D. However, this here and now, was far beyond anything she would have ever thought would happen. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, making sure she was calm enough to go through with something like this. Opening her eyes once more they were narrowed, and she started to head towards the first building.

Daisy/Skye POV

"Daisy! Your needed in the command centre!" May called out from outside of my door. Slowly opening my eyes, I turned around to look at the clock, letting out a deep sigh in the process. "Coming." I answered her, it was clear that I had just been woken up. Once I heard that May walked away from my bunk I started to sit up.

Taking a deep breath, I started to rise from my bed. Quickly changing out of what I had have on the day before, putting on the mask once more I head out from the bunk. Walking into the command centre I could see that everyone was already there. "Don't tell me you have been asleep until now?" A voice commented, turning my head to the side I could see Maria on the big screen.

"Can't you make up your mind? Either I sleep, or I don't." I told her as I took my place beside May, seeing Maria roll her eyes at my comment. "Well then, now that everyone is here we can get started." Maria then started to say. "At 08-00 hours, three men infiltrated the Havenworth federal penitentiary." She then added as she played up what the security camera had filmed.

"Infiltrated? More like cannonballed." I mumble as I could see how three men drop down from the roof. "They were in and out in less than two minutes. Left no prints at the scene, but we do have one lead." Maria then added, completely ignoring my comment.

"And the lead is?" Coulson asked, Maria froze the video and zoomed in on one of the man's arms. "Centipede." Maria clarified, not that she had to. My eyes were locked on the screen in front of me, looking at the three super soldiers. "Who did they break out?" I could hear May asking beside me. "Edison Po, former Marine, expert in tactics and rapid response He fell of the grid in '08, reappeared 18 months ago at a diner in Boston." Maria started to explain as the video disappear and a proper photo of Edison Po is shown.

"Where he stabbed a friend's eyes out. With a steak knife, then finished his meal." Maria then added, and I could not help but to snort at it all. "That's funny. Po doesn't look crazy." I could not help but to comment, feeling all eyes on me within the second I had said it. "I'm kidding. The guy is a walking mug shot. Which means he shouldn't be too hard to track down." I explained, rolling my eyes at it.

"We might have a location as to where they are hiding. S.H.E.I.L.D have had a Centipede building under constant observation for the last few weeks." Maria then said, all eyes turned back towards the screen once more. "Constant observation, what? Did you guys have Hawkeye keeping one eye on the building?" I could hear myself ask, rolling my eye at the lack of self-control over my mouth this day. "Have you been talking to Barton again?" Maria asked surprised, my eyes grow big as I looked at her.

"It was a joke, don't tell me you actually have had Clint watching over the building this whole time?" I asked, I could not really believe this. "It's what he does best." Maria pointed out and I could not help but to nod my head a little at that, she did have a point there. "Finding Po and these Centipede soldiers is now your top priority." Maria then added, looking at everyone in the team this time, a smile suddenly starts to grow on my face. "Well, we have not come in contact with Centipede super soldiers since they day I joined you guys." I started to say, it was very clear in my voice that I was smiling