What's hidden under the mask

Skye/Daisy POV

I looked up towards Fitz and swallowed a little, this was not what I had planned. "Well, this will be complicated." I then said, leaning back a little in the bed. "How about we try to get those gauntlets on?" Fitz then asked. He didn't move from where he was standing, I looked closely at him and I could see a small hint of fear in his eyes, why it was there I didn't know.

"Well, I am going need help with that." I told him, holding up one of my arms as a signal. Fitz slowly walked over to my side, looking around a little. "What do you need?" He asked, finally looking at me. I gave him a small smile. "Get this bandage off me!" I told him, with a small nod Fitz started to carefully take it off.

Taking a deep breath, I leaned back once more. "You know, I never meant for any of this to happen." I then told him, thinking the faster I got this over and done with the better. Fitz stopped for a second to look up at me before he started working once more. "Yeah?" He simply said and I lowered my head.

"No, I had this whole plan figured out. Head back to the state, change my name and get a proper work. Start my life over and to do it right this time." I told him, closing my eyes as I was thinking back to it all, smiling a little. "I had left a letter to May explaining everything. I stepped out from the bus and headed for the airport." I added and my smile was gone and I opened up my eyes once more.

"I never got the airport, I was kidnapped. I woke up in a lab, a Centipede Lab to be correct." I told him, growing quite once more. Fitz had stopped working and was now looking at me. "Well, you can see how my time has been there." I then added, looking down at the scars.

"For months I was stuck in those labs, tortured, experimented on. In the end it was just one big blur of pain." I continued, closing my eyes. "One day they put me in this chamber, the only thing in there was this black stone with weird carvings on." I explained, leaning my head back and I could feel how Fitz sat down at the edge of my bed.

"The stone opened up showing this amazing blue crystal inside, however that wasn't the only thing inside. Before I knew it, my whole body was covered by this stone like cocoon. I don't know how long I was in this cocoon and I could feel pain shooting through my body. After what felt like an eternity the world around me started to shake and the cocoon broke." I told him, opening my eyes.

"The cocoon was not to only thing to break. The whole building was trembling around me and before I could fully understand what was happening the ceiling collapsed in on itself. I was buried alive in the masses of the lab." I then added, shivering by the old memories.

"The next thing I remember I woke up in a bedroom with one of my team members sitting beside me." A smile was now growing again as I was speaking. "They had found the lab and after a quick scan off any lifeforms they found me." I then said, glancing towards Fitz.

"They accepted me into their little family with open arms. They trained me, helped me understand the powers I had received during the time I was in that cocoon." I then added and Fitz finally looked at me. I could see he wanted to ask something, however he wasn't sure what to really say.

"I have the ability to generate and manipulate the constant vibrations in the universe." I told him, making Fitz nod his head. "Which means you can produce shockwaves, earthquakes, and the ability to affect objects by shaking them and moving them." Fitz filled in and I nod my head.

"You destroyed the lab, didn't you?" Fitz then asked me and I looked at him. "Which lab?" I asked him, having a hard time to keep my smile away. Fitz blinked a little at my question but he soon lowered his head in defeat. "How many labs have you destroyed?" He asked and I laughed a little.