Christmas morning

Daisy/Skye POV

As the intro song to Doctor Who suddenly started to echo in my room, I found myself sitting straight up in bed. With the special made ICER gun in my hand, I started to look around myself in a try to locate where the sound was conning from.

My eyes soon landed on my phone and I could not help but to roll my eyes. Dropping the ICER I reached out for my phone to answer the call. "Good afternoon Fitz." I said, falling back into the bed once more.

"Merry Christmas Daisy." Fitz answered with a happy voice and I could not help but to smile. "Merry Christmas to you too." I told him, closing my eyes. "Did I wake you up?" Fitz then asked, suddenly sounding worry.

"Its fine, I would have been woken up in just a few minutes anyway." I assured him, finally starting to move around in the bed to get up. "How is it going over there?" Fitz then asked and I could feel how the smile turned into a grin.

"It has been absolutely amazing. We have already managed to have two prank wars and I just found out that an old childhood friend of mine is working for Jane Foster." I told him, carefully pulling on the robe.

"Jane Foster, as in?" Fitz asked surprised and I found myself nodding my head. "Thor's girl." I answered him, taking the gun once more before heading for the door. "Well that must have been a surprise." Fitz commented, and I nodded my head. "A good one for once." I told him, stopping as I could see that May opening up her door to.

"Hang on for just a second." I told Fitz before putting down my phone on my shoulder, smiling towards May. "Merry Christmas Melinda." I then said, making May look up. "Merry Christmas Daisy." She then said, lifting one eyebrow as she looked at my phone. "It's Fitz." I told her.

"Well, tell him I said hi and then finish up the call before the others come knocking." May told me before she started to head for the main door. Rolling my eyes, I put the phone back to my ear once more. "May says hi." I told Fitz and I could hear that he started to cough on the other end of the line. "Are you alright?" I asked him with a smile.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just didn't expect that May was with you." Fitz commented once he had calmed down. "Well she is a friend to half of my team." I told him, leaning back to the wall behind me. "Well, if she is there then..." Fitz started to say before he stopped. "Then what?" I asked him, having a small feeling I knew what it was he wanted to know.

"Well, it's just that. When May left the BUS the other day Simmons asked the same thing she asked you and... May said she had a daughter. Or rather she said she was going to makes sure her daughter wasn't arrested." Fitz explained, I could feel how my blood suddenly runs cold. "Ah yes, she is here." I told him, not really sure how else I was going to answer him.

"So, she really does have a daughter?" Fitz asked once more, the shock in his voice was very clear. "Yes Fitz, she does." I told him once more, turning my eyes to look towards the door. "Fitz, I have to go. I'll talk to later?" I then added. "Yeah sure, take it easy tonight." Fitz answered, and I had to smile once more.

"I can't promise anything." I told him before ending the call. Closing my eyes, I took a deep breath to calm down, once I opened up my eyes again I headed for the door and out into the hallway. Walking down the corridor I could hear the Christmas music playing and I was smiling big. "Someone seems happy this morning." A voice suddenly said behind me, making me jump. Turning my head around I glared at Natasha that was smiling back at me.

"Not cool." It told her, crossing my arms and Natasha just laughed. "I'm surprised we didn't have to wake you up this morning." Natasha then said, walking up beside me. "I got a phone call that woke me up." I told her with a shrug and Natasha nodded her head. "Ready to see what you are getting for Christmas?" She then asked, and I couldn't do anything but to grin. "Are you ready to see what you will end up with?" I asked, and Natasha shook her head at that.