Family time

Daisy/Skye POV

"Question? Exactly how many houses does S.H.I.E.L.D have that I can destroy?" I asked, my eyes were resting on the building in front of me. "As many it takes to figure out how your powers work." Maria answered, and I turned around to look at her.

She was sitting down on a blanket along side with Pepper, Darcy and Jane. "Yeah and that's were the second question will come. How much longer do I need to do this? This is the fifth day now." I pointed out and Maria just shook her head, accepting a cup from Pepper.

"Today is the last day, I promise." Maria told me before taking a sip from the cup. Rolling my eyes, I crossed my arms to look at the complete scene in front of me. "Then I will come to my third question." I started to say, narrowing my eyes a little.

"Why is it that everyone one of you are coming along for this?" I then asked, looking at the Avengers and May, that were standing beside the blanket. "Family field trip!" Tony answered only to be hit by Natasha for it.

Rolling my eyes, I turned around, facing the building once more. "Is everyone armed?" I then asked, taking a deep breath. "Yes!" May answered and I nodded my head a little before activating the mask.

Seeing how the glass in front of me suddenly come to live with the new technology Tony had added still surprised me. "Alright then Mr J. Ready for this?" I asked, lifting my arms in front of me. "I'm ready Miss Johnson." Jarvis answered me.

Taking one last deep breath, I started to change the vibrations around the house. Carefully I started to break down the house, one vibration at the time and within a few minutes it collapsed in on itself. Slowly and carefully I stopped messing around with the vibrations and lowered my arms.

"Good job Daisy!" Tony called out and I just rolled my eyes, deactivating the mask. "Well, this should do it then?" I asked as I walked over to the blanket to join everyone, the Avengers and May had during sometime sat down themselves. "So, Thor any ideas?" Maria asked once I sat down.

"I'm not fully sure. It seems like your powers have grown a little. However, you are more in control of your powers then when I first meet you. Back then your powers were playing out all around you, now they are more concentrated where you want it to be." Thor explained, and I nodded my head.

I could agree with him on that, I had grown use to my powers and it was easier to control them now than before. "So, the only thing left is to see what the data says?" I then asked, and Maria nodded her head. "However, that will take a few days." She then added.

"So, are we just going sit out here or head back to the tower?" I asked, looking around myself. "Because if I remember right we still have a game to settle." I then added with a grin.

"To the tower!" Tony called out, standing up a bit to fast. "You just had to?" Pepper asked, looking towards me. Nodding my head with a big smile I stood up once more. "Always, Pepper. Always." I told her, and Pepper rolled her eyes.

After packing everything together we started to head for the cars, to head back to the tower. Once back I headed for my room and the bathroom, in desperate need of a shower.

-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-

Walking down to the game room I could hear how Tony was already complaining over the game, smiling to myself I entered the room. "So, who is wining?" I asked, walking over to the poker table.

Everyone points towards May who is simply smiling. "I'm still saying it's not fair to have her play with us." Clint pointed out as I sat down beside May. "And why not?" I asked, looking over at Clint. "Because she was taught by S.H.I.E.L.D.S best poker player." Natasha answered, making Tony look up.

"My father?" He asked surprised and looked at May who shook her head. "Peggy." She answered him. "You knew Peggy?" Steve asked, looking at May and she nodded her head. "She was one of the reasons why I joined S.H.I.E.L.D and not my mother's organisation." May explained, and Steve nodded his head.

"So, Tony. Any plans for the party tomorrow or just another random big Stark party?" I asked, changing the subject before it got to emotional. Tony turned to look at me, and I could see that he was about to point something out, only to close his mouth once more.

"I'll take that as a random big Stark party then." I answered my own question with an eye roll. "And you are surprised because?" Natasha asked, and I just shook my head. "Well who knows, this is after all Tony and he has proven that he can think things through sometimes." I answered Natasha with a smile.

"Hey!" Tony called out, sending a glare towards Natasha, and I just shook my head with a smile. "You do have a point in that." I told her. "However, maybe we should try to keep it down just a little bit this time. We do not want to repeat what happened last time we had a party." I then added, taking up the cards that were handed to me.

"Why not?" Clint and Tony asked, and I just rolled my eyes. "Because it seems like it's only me and Steve that remembers what really happened that night. The only thing you guys remember is the things we showed you later on." I explained.

"I'm still saying it wasn't that bad. There have been worse parties in this house." Natasha pointed out looked towards Tony. "Like that birthday party where you thought you were going to die." She pointed out. "Well, I was about to die. It wasn't until after that you and Fury thought it was a good to tell me about the cure." Tony told her, pointing towards her over the table.

"It's all about the timing." Natasha answered him, waving her hand at it all. A quiet laughter was going around the table at the discussion between the two of them and I could not help but to smile. "Alright, but could we all try to keep a somewhat professional level so that we start up the new year without having to clean up or cover something big?" I asked them, ending up with Tony, Clint and Natasha looking at me as if I'm crazy.

"Why would we do that?" Clint answered my question and I rolled my eyes. "How about the surprised look on Fury's face when he realises you guys actually can keep it cool on a party?" I answered him, making the three looked at each other. "That would actually be quite something to see." Tony pointed out, making Natasha and Clint nodded their heads.

"So, we agree on keeping it somehow professional?" I asked and the three of them noddedtheir heads. Smiling I nodded my head to. "Good, lets get back to the game then." I then added, nodding down towards the poker table.