To save a Mockingbird

Clint Barton POV

Crawling through the air vent, I made sure to stay as quiet as possible in the task. Daisy had taken care of the guards on the outside, giving me the chance to get inside so that I could get to Bobbi. Deciding that it would be better if someone Bobbi knew where to dropped down from the air vent to pick her up.

Besides, it was better to have Daisy on the outside. I did not want to dig her out from under yet another building she had taken down with her powers. Looking through one of the ventilationsI smiled.

Carefully I open it up I made sure to pull out an arrow, pulling the string back I grinned big before I released the arrow. The arrow head dig into the floor between the two guards that were keeping a close eye on Bobbi. The guards looked down at the arrow, the surprise could be seen in their eyes.

Dropping down from the air vent I smiled towards the guards in front of me. "Tick, tick boom." I told the guards, just as they turned around to look at me the arrow exploded. The smoke from the explosion knocked out the guards just as fast as it disappears.

Standing up once more, I put the bow in the holder on my back. "That one never grows old." I said to myself, looking down at the guards on the floor. "It is starting to grow old." Bobbi commented from the chair she was strapped to.

"Well then, if you are going to be like this then I guess I will just turn around and walk out from here without you." I told the blonde haired agent who just rolled her eyes. "Just get me out of these." She commented, nodding her head down the handcuffs.

Nodding my head, I walked over to her and started working on getting them off. Once one of her hands was free we could feel how the whole building was shaking a bit. Freezing up a little I looked towards my clock, cursing a little under my breath before I started to work once more.

"What is going on?" Bobbi asked, and I could see that she was looking around herself. "Clint! I hope you have found that friend off yours, because I need you to get out! I might have triggered a real earthquake out here!" Daisy's voice said through the comsystem.

"Copy that." I answered shortly, finally getting Bobbi free from the last handcuff. "Come along Morse, my partner just told me we really need to get out of here." I told her as I took hold of my bow once more. Bobbi only nodded her head as she stood up.

Breaking the door down I had been prepared to find some kind of guards or other people on the other side.However, the corridors were empty. Lifting one eyebrow, I turned my head to look at Bobbi who only shrugs. "I guess they got scared?" She pointed out, making it sound more like a question.

"Let's hope for the best. Come one!" I told her as I started to run down the corridor. Glancing quickly behind me I could see that Bobbi was running after me, only to soon run beside me. Smiling a little I started to push forward, growing more worried as the shaking got worse and worse the closer we got to the door.

"This feels quiet a lot like an earthquake." Bobbi pointed out once more and I could not help but to nod my head. "Or something like that." I commented in a low voice. Kicking the main door open, both Bobbi and I keep on running outside.

Lifting my head up I could see Daisy slowly walking towards us, her palms pointing towards the ground in front of her as she did. I could see how Bobbi tensed up beside me. Grabbing hold of her hand, I dragged her with me.

Looking towards Daisy I nodded my head as we run passed her before stopping. Turning to look over my shoulder I could see how Daisy lifted her arms up, palms towards the building. A few seconds later the building started to tremble before collapsing in on itself.