Mission Overkill

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D season 1 episode 7: The HUB

Daisy/Skye POV

"Are you sure this is the right place?" Fitz asked in a low voice beside me, turning my head towards him I nodded my head. "Yes, after running around the world a couple of times with Natasha and Clint I have to manage to find a few friends that could help out. Not all of them live in fancy places." I told him, turning my head back towards the old house right in front of us. It was a bar, bikes were parked outside, and it almost looked like the house wasgoing to fall apart at any second. "Just let me do the talking and we will be fine," I told him, Fitz nodded his head. "I hope." I then added before I started to walk once more.

"You hope?" Fitz asked, worry was clear in his voice as he tried to keep up with me. "Well, it has been a while so," I answered him, stopping in front of the door. Taking a deep breath, I opened up the door to the bar, the second light was shining into the dark bar everyone inside freeze up. "I have a bad feeling about this." I could hear Fitz whisper behind me, simply ignoring his comment I stepped into the bar and walked over towards the bar. "Ah, if it isn't Daisy." A Russian voice called out when I reached the bar, turning my head towards the side I smile a little when I saw the woman that was now heading for us.

"Marta, it has been a long time," I answered her in Russian, walking over to her to shake her hand. "I was about to ask for Yuri.However, seeing you this means more luck for us." I then added. The woman looked at me closely before her eyes travel towards Fitz who was trying to get a beer at the bar. "What do you need help wi..." Marta started to say.However, before she was able to finish the sentence the lights go out. "What now?" Marta called out, now speaking in English. "Fitz! I think this is a job for you." I called out, Fitz looked over at me and I simply nod my head.

"I think I can fix this." He said with a smile, Marta looked over at me and I nodded my head. "Vladimir, lift him up." She then said and a tall man nodded his head, walking over to Fitz he does just that, lifting him right up and Marta opened a trapdoor on the floor. "Wait..." Fitz said before Vladimir turns him upside down and lets him hang down the hole. "Maybe some light!" Fitz then calls up, I could hear that he wasn't all too happy over this situation.

With a snap of her fingers, a flashlight was handed over to Marta who lights up the hole for Fitz. "Thank you!" Fitz called up as he started to work. "I think I have found what's wrong. A little to the left, Vladimir!" Fitz requested, and I let out a deep sigh. "Gentle! Gentle." Fitz said as Vladimir moved him a little. "That's it. Okay!" He then added. "Can I get a little more light down here, Marta?" He added once more, and Marta moved her hand to make sure the light hits the right place.

"Of course, Mishka." She said with a smile and I turned to look at her. "Thank you, sweetheart!" I could hear Fitz saying and I rolled my eyes. "Little bear?" I asked Martha and she turned her head to look at me. "I like watching him work, that little bear." She told me and my smile grow bigger. "Well, I would have said that he was a little lion, but I think I like Mishka more," I told her, Marta laughed and a second later the light was back. Cheers and applause were now going around in the bar and Vladimir pulls up Fitz from the hole and puts him down.

"It's nothing. Really." Fitz told them as he tries to get the dirt off his hands. "I'm just a man." He then added. "Get this man a drink!" Vladimir told the bartender who made him a drink. Rolling my eyes I leaned towards the counter. "So... let's talk business." I then said, looking towards Marta who looked towards me. "What do you need my friend?" Marta asked, handing me a glass of Vodka.

"We need to get over the border without being seen," I told her as I took the glass. "That will be hard to do," Marta told me, her eyes narrowed a little. "Two million rubles might come in handy for this place," I told her as I swallowed down the Vodka.