Getting him back

Melinda May POV

I was walking towards Daisy's bunk, keeping away from the agents that were running around the BUS. There were to many agents, however, she knew they had to be there. It still didn't meanI couldn't dislike the situation. Stopping in front of her door, I lift up my hand and knocked on her door. "Daisy?" I asked out, no one had seen her since we had returned to the BUS after Coulson had been taken. I knew I should have seen her early.However, Maria had put me in charge until Hand would show up.

After that there was not much time to have a proper talk to the young agent. "Daisy?" I asked once more, when I didn't get any answer the first time. I carefully opened the door. Looking inside the empty bunk I froze a little, taking in the empty room my eyes soon landed on the half open wardrobe. Carefully walking over, I opened the door fully and let out a sigh of relief, letting my head fall forward. Her mission suit was still in the wardrobe, that was a good sign at least.

It was then that I saw something else, or rather, something that was missing. "Oh, Daisy." I mumble to myself before closing her wardrobe, turning around I walked out from her bunk and headed for the stairs. Once downstairs I walked into the lab and could see that Fitz, Simmons and Ward were already there.

"Tell me that one of you knows where Daisy is." I told them, making the three turn their heads around to look at me. "I thought she was hiding out in her bunk." Ward answered, shaking my head I could see a slight worry in Fitz eyes. "Her bunk is empty and the gun you made for her is also gone." I answered him. "When did she..." Ward started to say, only to stop talking when a phone suddenly started to ring.

Simmons reached for the phone beside her. "Hello?" Simmons answered and we all looked at towards her. "Why, hello... Dr. Nugent." Simmons then added, trying to keep a straight face only to fail doing so. "Manscaping?" Simmons then said, her eyebrow narrowing a bit in confusion before she realized what she had said. "Oh, I shouldn't have said that." She added in low voice. "Um, I am right as rain. Couldn't be better, old chap." Simmons than explained, rolling my eye I turned around and looked at the three agents that were in the room.

"You three, out!" I told them before taking the phone from Simmons, the agents were fast out from the room. "Daisy, where are you!" I asked into the phone. "On my way to the location where Coulson is being held." Daisy answered on the other end of the line. "You have found where they are keeping him?" I asked, the surprise in my voice was quite clear.

"Yes, I'll send you the coordinates. Have you guys somehow managed to find a way to knock out those soldiers? I didn't really bring my gauntlets?" Daisy asked and I turned to look at the three others. "Yeah, I notice that." Commented to Daisy, I could see the confusion in the rest of the team's face.

"Do we have anything to take down the super soldiers?" I asked, earning a head nod from both Fitz and Simmons. "We do." I answered Daisy as I turned around. "Good, I'll send you the coordinates so make sure you get here as fast as you can." Daisy said, only to grow quiet for a second. "And I know, there is a few things we need to talk about." She then said before I had the chance to point them out.

"That we do." I answered her before ending the call. "Get ready! We have a location on Coulson." I told the team and the three of them nods their heads. "We are on." Ward told me, nodding my head I started to walk out from the lab. It was time to find Hand and tell her the news.

-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-

Daisy/Skye POV

Jumping out of the car, I took a look around myself. The small village was laying dead around me, the dolls that had been placed out didn't help with the feeling of dread either. I had seen a lot of things throughout the months that I have been working for S.H.I.E.L.D. However, this here and now, was far beyond anything I would have ever thought would happen. Closing my eyes, I took a deep breath, just to make sure I was calmed enough to go through with this. Opening my eyes once more, I started to slowly sneak around the houses.