The second to know

Natasha POV

"Do any of you know if Daisy is up yet? She said she needed help with something yesterday." Tony asked as he walked into the kitchen. "Nothing yet, have you tried her room?" Clint asked before taking a bit of his sandwich. "I knocked on the door but got no answer." Tony answered him and Clint's eyebrow rose up.

"You knocked?" He asked in disbelief. "He just walked into Daisy's room yesterday and ended up being thrown into the wall in the hallway by May." Steve answered before Tony had a chance to and laughter was now echoing through the kitchen, Tony only glared at Steve. Rolling my eyes, I rose up and started to walk towards the door. "Where are you going?" Tony asked when he sees me walking away.

"I'm going to see if I can wake up Daisy, the difference from me entering the room and you doing it. May won't try to kill me at first sight." I told him, starting yet another laughter round as I left the group behind me. Once I reached to room that belong to Daisy I just opened up the door and stepped inside.

Looking around myself, I started to walk towards the door to the left, knowing this was not the room where Daisy usually slept in. But after seeing how tired Daisy had been at dinner she would have had problems sleeping once more and it would not have been the first time she would have ended up sleeping in this room. It was a bit smaller than the second room and she seemed to like small places when times get hard.

Opening up the door carefully I looked inside and I could not help but to smile at what I was seeing. Carefully walking into the room, I pulled out my phone to take a photo. May was laying on her back, one arm around Daisy who was half laying on top of May. Putting away my phone I could see that Daisy was starting to wake up.

"Tasha?" She asked, her voice weak and it was clear that she was still not fully awake yet. "Good morning there, Tony is looking for you. Saying something about you asking him for help with something." I told her, Daisy blinks a little before she started to move away from the bed.

"You should eat first, you know you can't handle Tony on an empty stomach." I told her, and Daisy nodded her head before she slowly moves away from May. Slowly crawling out of the bed she head for the door, when she walked passed me I patted her on the shoulder.

Turning my head back to the bed I could see that May was awake to now. "Seems like you guys managed to figure out what ever it was you were worried about last night." I told her with a smile and May just rolled her eyes as she sat up. "You took a picture, didn't you?" May then asked and my smile turned in to a grin. "How could I not?" I asked her, walking over to the bed and to take out my phone and handed it to her to, showing her the picture.

May smiles a little as she sees the picture. "I'm going to need your help with something later on." She then said, handing back my phone. Taking it I nod my head, taking a step back to let May get out of bed. However, when the familiar song from May's phone started to play the two of us froze up.

I looked at the phone out of surprise and May looked at it out of horror before she quickly took the phone. "I can't talk now, I'll call you when I have time." She said before she hanged up once more. "He is alive?" Were the only thing I managed to say once May put down her phone once more.

May takes a deep breath before she nodded her head. "I can't tell you anything and neither can Daisy, mostly since she doesn't know the full truth. I would recommend talking to Fury, we are not doing this to put you guys in the dark but to keep Coulson safe from what have happened." May explained, her eyes narrowed and her voice short as she was talking.

Lifting one eyebrow I just looked at her, I could tell that whatever it was it was bad. I had not seen May this closed up about something in a very long time. "Alright, I will." I told her, and May nodded her head. "Good and I think it's better I come with you for this." She told me and rose up from bed. "To make sure neither of you try to do something stupid." She then added and I just rolled my eyes.

Daisy/Skye POV

Walking into the lab half an hour later I looked around myself. "Oi, Stark!" I called out, it was a faster way then to try to find him in this labyrinth. "Over here!" Tony called out and I started to head from where I had heard him. Walking around one of the tables I could see him sitting in front of a computer.

"Alright, like I said yesterday I'm in need of your help." I told him, leaning towards his desk. Tony looked away from the computer screen and looked at me, raising one eyebrow. "I got to say, I never thought the day would come when you would ask old me for help." Tony toldme, and I just rolled my eyes.

"You do realize that you just called yourself old right?" I asked him with grin, this time it was Tony who rolled his eyes. "Do you want the help or not?" He asked, and I narrowed my eyes towards him. "Fine, I need your help with creating an A.I." I told him, the surprise in Tony's eyes made me smile.

"An A.I?" He asked, just to make sure he had heard her right. "Yes, with a hologram body in the shape of a monkey." I added, smiling big as I could see his eyes grow even more. "Why a monkey?" He asked, leaning back in his chair now. "Because Fitz, the other one from my team that knows who I am beside May, is obsessed with monkeys and I don't think I could get Fury to agree on getting one for him." I started to explain only to regret it a few seconds later when I saw the spark in his eyes.

"Forget it Stark! Pepper will kill both of us if you buy yourself a monkey!" I told him, quite sure that Pepper were not the only one that would kill them. "But it sounds like a good idea." Tony said and I had to stop myself before answering to fast. "What is a good idea, the A.I or the real monkey?" I asked him, making Tony roll his eyes.

"The A.I. However, I will think about the real monkey." He said with a big grin, taking a deep breath I tried to calm down a little. "Alright then, where should we start?" I asked him, turning around to look at his computer. The faster we could get started on this gift to Fitz the better.