Truth or dare Avengers style

Daisy/Skye POV

A smiled had managed to slip past my defense system later that evening. The lunch had been a quiet one, every single one of us was in our own minds. But once the guest that Tony had invited showed up the tower was buzzing with life.

"Well, if it isn't the girl of the hour." A female voice said to me, make me turn around, grinning as I was looking at Maria. "Well, if it isn't my undercover SO." I answered, taking the beer that she was holding out. "How did they take that?" Maria asked as she took a sip of her own beer.

"AC had a hard time believing it at first, but I think he has come to terms with it. That's what it felt like at the moment at least." I answered her. "And the rest of the team?" Maria then asked and the two of us started to walk around a bit. "Well, I mostly keep to myself or to May so, I don't really know what they think. Oh well, I think Ward has a hard time deciding on if he should really dislike me or like me." I answered a chill was going through my body as I remember the look in his eyes when he had looked at me after my sparing with May.

"No fair! How did you get her to drink!" A voice soon called out from behind us. I just rolled my eyes and I could hear Maria laugh a little. I turned around, crossing my arms to look at Tony. "Because you have been trying to get me drunk since I first got here." I answered him simply. "Well, it is a party! Your party to be exactly, light it up for once!" Tony told me and he held up his own glass.

"No can do, for two reasons. One is that the team I'm supposed to be with at the moment is still out there and Fury could call any second to send me back because they are being sent out on a mission." I informed Tony as I took a small sip of my beer. "And the second reason?" Tony asked. "Sooner or later you guys will start a round of drunk truth or dear and I really need more blackmail on you guys." I added with a grin, Tony narrowed his eyes making me laugh.

Turning around, waving a little over my shoulder I walked away from him still laughing. I could hear Maria laughing at Tony as he was mumbling something to himself. "What did you do?" Natasha asked me as she was walking up beside me, a Vodka glass in her hand. "He is trying to get me drunk again." I simply answered with a big smile.

"You mentioned drunk truth or dear and blackmail, didn't you?" She asked with a small laughter and I nod my head. "Well of course I did. What other way is there?" I asked her and Natasha just shook her head, smiling big at it all. "So, how are you hanging up otherwise?" Natasha then asked, taking a sip of her Vodka and I roll my eyes.

"I am having a good time here Tash, don't ruin it for me." I told her, my smile was gone and the grip I had around the beer bottle hardened. "I'm going to see if Pepper needs help with anything." I then added, walking away from Natasha in a search for the second redhead in this group.

-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-

The guest may have left a little while ago, but the party was still going on. Or as much as a party with only 10 people would be. I found myself sitting between Maria and Natasha, more or less leaning on the latter as we were all laughing at Tony.

Tony had yet again proposed to play truth or dare once he had a couple of more drinks and as always, no one really backed down. Even if everyone knew very well how these things can end. Clint hand challenge Tony to dance around in his underwear, making everyone laughed the hardest they had done in a long time.

I had managed to pull out my phone and was filming it all, this was perfect for blackmail and there was no way May would believe any of this if she didn't see it with her own eyes. "Okay, okay. Sit down will you Tony." Pepper soon said as she tried to pull down the drunk millionaire beside her. In fact, the only one that was not drunk that night was me and Steve.

But to Steve's defense, he could not get drunk anymore, something I guessed he was quite happy over. "Okay, who's next?" Tony asked once he had sat down beside Pepper, not even giving the thought of putting on his clothes once more.

"Daisy's turn!" Clint calls out and I sent an angry look towards the archer who just smiled big. "Alright, Daisy. Truth or dare?" He asked, suddenly looking very serious. "Truth." I said, rolling my eyes a little. Knowing how drunk they were they would not remember much of what I was saying. The only one I had to worry about was Steve and him I could take care off.

"Tell me, who is on that team Fury sent you of to?" Tony asked with a grin and I regret my decision. "I'm sorry, but that's classified." I told them, hoping that they would just let it go but knowing them far too well to know they wouldn't. "Nice try Daisy, but it's not." Maria said beside me.

"Fine." I said, giving up. So much for the surprise plan, I had in store for this group. "So, we have Melinda May but you already know about her." I started off. "No." A male voice said and I turned my head a little to the side. "Rhodes... What are you still doing here?" I asked surprised.

"Tony wouldn't let me leave so here I am. Now, how's Melinda May?" He told me and I just rolled my eyes. "May is one of the specialists on the BUS, she is also the one that fly's it." I told him and he nods his head. "Then we have Agent Grant Ward, specialist and quite a pain in the ass from time to time. Sometimes it feels like he is a robot and not human." I then added.

"Then there's the science twins, FitzSimmons. Fitz is an engineering and a rocket scientist. Simmons, on the other hand, is a biochemist. They work as if they have been partners for years, finishing each other's sentence and so on." I told them and I could not help but smile a little about that.

"And last but not least we have the leader of the group. The biggest daddy type I have ever come across, he really does have the jokes to be one to." I told them before I took a deep breath. "Phil Coulson." I then added and got ready for the impact. However, the only thing that happened was Natasha, Clint and Tony laughing the hardest I had ever seen them do. Pepper, Bruce, Thor and Rhodes were laughing lightly and Maria did whatever she could not to laugh.

Steve on the other hand was looking at me with narrowed eyes, making the point clear that the others were in fact drunk enough to not remember any of this. "That must be the first time I have heard anyone says that about him. I really need to remember that for the next time I see him." Tony says between the deep breath he was taking, trying to stop laughing. "Well, she does have a point. He really is a daddy type of person." Clint then said, just to back up my story.

I just rolled my eyes at them and took a deep breath. "Alright then Clint. Since you were so fast to nominate me it's now your turn. Truth or dare?" I asked, ignoring Steve's eyes and tried to change the talk as fast as I could to something else. Clint just looked at me as if I was crazy. "Dare, what do you take me for?" He asked and I smiled big. "It's the rules, but I didn't expect anything else." I told him and acted as if I was thinking out a good dare. "You always say that you can take out Natasha with one arm behind your back." I started to say and I could see that Clint smile grow smaller. "Care to put your action to where your mouth is?" I then added.

Clint swallowed a little and I almost thought he was going to back out of it, however, when his smile started to grow once more I knew I had managed to put what I just had said out of their system. "You're on!" He called out as he jumped up to his feet. Natasha was moving a little at my side and I moved away so that she could stand up to. "To the gym!" Tony called out, he had somehow managed to stand up without needing help.

As the drunk Avenger's group alongside Pepper, Maria and Rhodes started to walk towards the elevator I rose up slowly from the floor, already knowing that Steve wanted to talk. "Yes, he is alive. He was dead for 8 seconds, he was sent off to Tahiti for some healing time. Once he got back he got the plane and created the team. But he, alongside Maria and Melinda, were ordered by Fury not to tell you guys that he is alive." I told him before he was able to ask. "Fury never gave me that order but I wanted your reunion to be a little special." I then added.

"But know this Steve, if the others don't remember what I have told them tonight you will not remind them!" I warned him before I entered the elevator to head down. Once the elevator had stopped and I walked out I just froze up and before I knew it I was on the floor laughing. Clint was being pinned down to the floor with Natasha sitting over him, the others were laughing to. "That went faster than I had expected it to go." I comment and tried to stop laughing. "Jarvis, please tell me you have this recorded." I then asked. "Yes, do you want me to send it over to you miss Johnson?" Jarvis asked and I smiled big. "Yes please." I answered.