Christmas evening

Daisy/Skye POV

"Lady Daisy!" The booming voice was calling out, making me jump out of surprise. Quickly turning around, I was able to see Darcy and Jane smiling before I was pulled into a tight hug from Thor. "Nice to see you too Thunder boy." I told him, smiling a little as he released me.

The clock was growing closer and closer towards dinner and I had somehow managed to find the time to change from the sleeping t-shirt and shorts and into something that fit the holiday better. At the moment I was heading back for the living room to join the rest of the family.

"Merry Christmas Darcy, Jane." I said with a nod of my head and the two of them nodded their heads back. "Anything fun happening when we were gone?" Darcy asked as she walked up to me, hoking our two arms together. "I shoot Stark with a tranquilizer this morning." I answered her, shrugging a little as if it was something that always happened.

"Please tell the you have a video of that Dee?" Darcy asked, smiling big and I nod my head. "That goes without saying Darc." I answered with a roll of my eyes. "So, did you guys do anything fun while waiting for Thunder Boy?" I then asked, looking over my shoulder to look at Jane.

"Mostly ate, looking at the different family's that were out today." Jane answered, and I nod my head. "Hey guys! Look who I found!" I called into the living room once I entered, making the group look up from the game they were all playing.

"Thor! Good to see you!" Tony called out before he returned to the game. Looking towards May I made a small movement with my head, the senior agent seeing it rose up from where she was sitting and walked over. "Hey!" Tony complained. However, the rest of the group had by now given up on the game to.

"Thor, I would like you to meet one of the very few that knows about my secret. This is agent Melinda May." I told him, Thor looked down on May and smiled good. "Its a pleasure to meet you Lady May!" Thor said, and I could see the hint of a smile only May could make.

"It is good to finally meet you. However, my team and I recently meet one of your friends. Lady Sif." May told him, the surprise in Thor's eyes were not something you could miss. "Lady Sif has been down here?" He asked, getting a nod from May.

"She was haunting after this woman who called herself Lorelei." May explained to dead ears as Thor was looking at me. "Lady Sif was here and you are still standing?" He asked, and I rolled my eyes. "I was not allowed to be on that mission, not after the last Asgardian mission. Only May and her team had the pleasure to meet this Lady Sif." I told him, and Thor nods his head.

"Good. However, I think I would have heard about it if she had meet with you." Thor then said, thinking back a little. Glancing over at May I could see a small eye roll. "Seems to me that you still haven't told your friends about me." I pointed out.

"I have, before I got here." Thor answered, and I let my head fall a little. "If you find yourself crossing path with any of them, tell them you are Quake and show them this." Thor then explained, holding up a leather necklace with a single black stone hanging in it.

Lifting one eyebrow I took the necklace to have a closer look. At a closer look on the stone I could see a blue shimmer in it. "And this will stop them from trying to kill me?" I asked, hanging the necklace around my neck.

"It will." Thor assured me, and I nod my head. "Thank you." I told him with a smile. "Well, since the game seems to be over, how about we start making the dinner together?" Pepper asked standing up from where she had been sitting.

"Sounds like a brilliant plan." Tony answered, making everyone look at him in surprise. "I guess I should shoot him with an ICER more often." I said in a low voice and I could see that May was nodding her head.

-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-

"I told you we would get here just in time." Fury's voice said, and a second later he and Maria walked into the dining room. Looking up from the plate I was putting down I smiled big as I saw them.

"Maria, Fury! I'm so glad you were able to join us!" I told them, walking over to give Maria a hug. "Well we do have some things we need to go over." Fury pointed out and I lowered my head. "I tried to stop him." Maria told me, and I nod my head. "I'm sure about that." I told her.

"Ah, Maria, director Fury. Joining us for dinner?" Pepper asked as she walked out from the kitchen and Maria nodded her head. "I think that would be a good idea." Maria told her, and Pepper nodded her head, turning around and looked towards the kitchen.

"Tony! We just got two more for the dinner!" She called out. "I'm on it!" Tony called back, and I had to smile at the surprised look from Maria and Fury. "Did something happen?" Maria asked, looking at me.

"I may or may not have shoot him with an ICER this morning." I answered her, Maria laugh a little and Fury shook his head. Steve soon walked out with a tray of food and he nodded his head. "Dinner is now ready." He said and was soon followed after with the rest of the team, everyone carefully moving the food from the kitchen to the table.

Once everyone was seated and had gotten food, the many different conversations were keeping them all occupied. "So, Fury. Why are you here. I don't think it's just because of the food." Clint asked once most of the said food was gone.

"I want you guys to start look into how much power Daisy has tomorrow." Fury simply answered him, and the room died down a little. I could see that Tony was about to comment on it.However, he managed to keep his mouth shut.

"Understood, which means we can still take it easy tonight and just have a good time." I then said, in a try to lighten up the mode once more. At that moment it was easier then I had thought.

-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-

Hours later, I found myself sitting in my bed with the photo album in front of me. Flipping through the pages to really take time to look at the different photos, smiling big as I remember when they were taken and what had happened.

Reaching the last page, I could feel how my smile grow, looking at the two last pictures. Two pictures where I was sleeping in, the one at the top were of me and Fitz back at the BUS. The second was had been taken just the other day by Natasha, of me half sleeping on top of May.

A soft knock pulled me out of my own mind and I looked up from the album. "Come on in." I answered, half knowing who it already was. As the door opens I smiled towards May as she walks in. "Good evening." I told her, and May smiled a little as she walked over.

"I see you finally finished the photo album." May pointed out as she sat down on the bed, and I nod my head. "Thank you again." I told her, and May nodded her head. "There is one more thing." She then added, pulling out a small box and handed it over to me.

Lifting one eyebrow, I took the box and opened it up. My eyes land on the three coins that were bonded together with red thread. Lifting one eyebrow I looked up at May. "Its a protection charm, my mother gave me one when I was younger, and her mother gave her one. It's a small family tradition." May explained.

Looking down at the coins once more I wasn't sure what to say so I carefully put the box away and hugged her instead. I could feel how there was only a slight hint of hesitation this time around before she hugged me back.

I let her go after five minutes and sat back. "I actually have something for you." I told her, moving from the bed and walked over to my bag. Taking out a box I turned around once more, handing over the box to May before sitting down once more.

Lifting one eyebrow, May started to open up the box. Once open she looked down at what was inside before looking up at me once more. However, instead of looking at me she was looking at the keys I was holding up in front of me.

"I thought it would be easier if you had your own set of headphones and sunglasses for 1412. Including the only other set of keys." I explained, smiling big as May finally looked towards me.

She was smiling as I handed her the keys, she is the only one I would fully trust with flying 1412. Or at least flying her well enough to have her back in one piece.