The HUB

Daisy/Skye POV

"How do you feel?" Fitz asked curiously as he was looking at me, my own eyes were on my arms and I carefully flexed a little. Smiling big when nothing was hurting anymore I looked up at Fitz. "Never better." I told him, turning to look at him and Fitz just shook his head as he saw the smile I was having. "Remember, we had to stop the prank wars." Fitz reminds me, making me roll my eyes. "Sadly yes, I remember." I told him.

It had been about three weeks since Halloween and the prank war that had been created between me, Fitz and May. Pranking one another had gone so far that Coulson had called all three of us in to his office and we had to swear that we would stop. Feeling like a kid again in the principal's office just made her smile even more. "Daisy." Fitz said with a warning in his voice, pulling me out from my memories.

"Don't worry, I'm not planning anything." I told him, rolling my eyes a little. "I just had to make sure." He told me before turning back to what he was working on. "How is that going by the way?" I asked him, looking over his shoulder to look at the unfinished gun. "To be honest, I have no idea. It should be working properly, however I thought that the other time to." He told me, letting out a deep sigh as he did.

Putting one hand on his shoulder. "I have faith in you Fitz. If anyone can make something like this, it is you." I told him, Fitz turned his head to look at me and I smiled towards him. "Well, there is only one way to find out." He told me, turning back towards the gun and started to work once more. Taking a step back from him I looked down at my arms once more, happy that the markings were gone and the bones were whole once more. "You two, come on. We have a mission." A voice suddenly said in the lab, making both me and Fitz jump a little.

Turning our heads towards the side we could see May standing in the door opening. Letting out a deep sigh of relief I active the mask, I had gotten use to not having it on when it was only me and Fitz down in the lab. "Now?" Fitz asked, whining a little bit as he does. "Yes, now." May told me and I looked towards Fitz. "Come on, the faster we get over with it the faster you can return back down here again." I told him as I started to walk towards May.

Lowering his head in defeat Fitz stood up and joined us. Walking up the stairs and headed for the command center I could see we were the last to join and I could feel Ward's eyes on me as I entered. "Good, now that we are all here we can start." Coulson said as we took our places, I was keeping close to May. "What is it this time sir?" Ward asked straightforward. "I don't really know yet." Coulson replied and we were all looking at him out surprise. "You do not know?" May asked him in disbelief.

"We are heading for the HUB since it's Hands mission." Coulson told May and a smile was growing behind my mask now. "The HUB? We are going to the HUB?" I asked him, to make sure I had really heard him right. "Yes. The HUB." Coulson told me and I could not help but to fist bump into the sky. "Yes!" I said happily and I could feel how May was looking at me. "Remember the deal?" She asked me and I simply waved my hand.

"The HUB is not the BUS, that is a whole other play ground." I told her. "Besides, it has been quite some time now since I last saw Vick." I then added, crossing my arms. "I'm saying this right here and now. I will not be hold responsible for what you get yourself into." May then said, crossing her arms too, only she did not look as happy as I was. "Don't worry, it will fall on my team if anything happens when I'm at the HUB." I told her, waving my hand towards her once more.

"What a relief." May said, sarcasm could be heard in her voice. "Could we get back to the business at hand?" Coulson asked and I could not help but to snort a little. "Pun intended?" I asked him, smiling big. Coulson looked at me with a questioning look for a few seconds before he realized what I was pointing towards. "Not really, however I need to remember that one for when I meet her. Anyway, Hand has requested our help for a mission. I don't know much more then that at the moment, so get ready." Coulson then finished off the briefing.