Chapter 1-Lost

—Osaka,Japan—

"Mother! Father!",the small child like voice was heard from Y/N.The small H/C haired girl who was held against her well by the men in all black. The tears coming out from her E/C eyes as she saw her parents being pulled down to their knees. A 9mm drawn to their heads. The Mother looked at her daughter, whispering in a way that Y/N would understand.

'I love you'

BAM!

Y/N saw the gun fired into her mother's head. Her father soon looked at his daughter in the eyes. Giving her a smile before another shot was heard that hurt Y/N's ears. Y/N tried to get away from the grip that was held against her will to get to her parents. The cries were endless, blood on her face splattered by her parents.

"Shut her up before someone heard us."

The man holding Y/N's arms got the hold of his pistol. Raised the grip aim to her head.

HIT!

----

Y/N woke up in a normal room. Waking up in a clean white gown, covered in the blanket and a futon under her that made her comfortable. She remembered what has happened to her. Looking around the room, she saw the mirror as she sat up at the edge of the bed. Seeing herself was a nightmare. The killing of her parents was real.

A big bruise on her forehead where she got hit by the grip of the pistol. Dry blood on her face still not cleaned off. It was early in the morning when she realized she wasn't home. This wasn't home.

Y/N mindlessly slide the door to get out here, but was met by someone gripping into her gown from behind. Y/N, of course tried to fight him off by throwing firsts with her eyes closed.

"Stop it kid or else I will hit you again with my gun."

The voice made Y/N stop swinging her arms,"What do you want from me? I did nothing wrong! Let me go!"

"I am afraid I can not do that. You are important by my master."

"What master!"

The man wore something quite different this time that made him more presentable.A nice suit that presented well on his well shaven face. He growled as he brought Y/N in the room roughly.

"There.",he pointed on the wood stand,"take your clothes."

"I am not changing in front of you!"

The man growled once more,"I do not plan too. ",he roughly took her clothes, grab Y/N roughly by the wrist and took her out of the room and took her to the bathing area were a servant is waiting out there.

The man pushed her forward,"She will accompany you. I will be waiting here."

Y/N nodded and headed into the bathing room with the women that accompanied on her bruises and the blood that remained on her face. Many things are going through her mind. Escape, running, her parents. There wasn't no weapon she could use against the women. The women seem quiet the whole time she was scrubbing Y/N from head to toe. Just simple "raise your arms" or "raise your neck".

After the long shower, Y/N appeared from the bathing room with the women in grey uniform.

"What is this?",Y/N asked looking down at herself.

"The Uniform worn by the warriors of The Okazaki Clan. "

"I do—"

"I have no time, girl.",the man once again held Y/N by the wrist as he took her to his master. They both walked for quite some time across the Okazaki household. In meantime, Y/N admired the interior of the home and outside of where laid of the garden and the pond. A beautiful sight she had ever seen.

The man stopped walking and stood in front of the door,"Do not upset your master."

Y/N stayed quiet not liking this one bit. Sliding the door open, she walked next to the man as they both approached the leader of the Okazaki clan. Y/N followed the man's every step as they both bowed toward the Master before taking a seat.

"But Master, The Shimada have more men than us. Maybe you should consider selling the girl before lives will be lost toward this—"

"Enough.",barked the leader in his deep voice as he waved his hand toward his advisor to leave them. His advisor was a women, she bowed before leaving the room to Y/N and the man.

"How was the mission?",The Master questioned. Y/N stayed there looking down at herself.

"Precisely done. No complications."

"It is what I wanted to hear. Girl, look at me when I am speaking to you."

Y/N hesitantly looked up at the Master. Those sinister eyes looking deep into Y/N made her feel uneasy.

"I. . . want to go home."

"This is your new home. Thus, The Man beside you will be your instructor for your training. To become a great warrior like the most of us."

"What do. . . Want from me?"

The Master grew a smirk in his face,"What is your name, Girl?"

"Y-Y/N. . . Why did you kill my parents?"

"Because they had something I want."

"Which was?"

"You will understand once you get older. Now Y/N, this is your new home. You will do what is expected of you and, done by you. "

"Yes. . Master."

"The girl is learning quick.",smirked the Master.

"When should I start training her, Master?"

"Tomorrow."

The Man nodded.

"You are both excused."

Y/N and the man left the room, before leaving. The master called out to him once the girl had left.

"Yes,Master?"

"The men has told me that you held the girl back and hit her in the head with a gun?"

"Yes. ."

"You saved your men right before she did. ."

The man only went to look down at himself before leaving. Seeing Y/N looking up at the man.

"What?"

"Since you are my instructor. . . I must learn your name."

"Call me Master Shin."

----
All characters belong to Blizzard, Ocs are mine.

I can't believe I'm writing my first Reader/Overwatch book ever. How did you guys think?