Chapter 2-Found

—Osaka,Japan—

For the past year, it has been her first year since her parents deaths and training along side the Okazaki clan members of her trainees. Not knowing of her true purpose there, she did not want to bother think about it or else she will be punished by a simple question. Even if she wandered around places she shouldn't be, would be punishable by multiple hits on her.

Her instructor, Master Shin had been the one who pushed her into her limits into her training. Running around nonstop around the Okazaki grounds until night fall. Teaching her the ways of controlling her breathing, the momentum of her running, knowing when to slow down, etc. Combat and self defense training until night fall after the whole running until noon. There will be days where she will have days off for one day and repeat the whole process again.

"What is today?"

"Wednesday."

"And what is expected for you?"

"Make food for tonight."

"Wrong."

Y/N raised her eyebrow. With all her heart, she knew with all her heart what her master told her earlier.

"Tonight's event is someone's birthday. How—"

"Punishable. When will you ever learn to stop asking questions?"

Y/N grew tense, but reclaim her place as she remained her face neutral,". . . I will keep that in mind."

"You are expected to celebrate your birthday today. On your birthday, I will allow you to do whatever. But. . . It will be limited to what you would want to do."

"Nothing."

This caused a smirk on his face,"Good."

"You are dismissed."

Y/N stood up and escorted herself out of the Okazaki Dojo to escort herself back to her room. The small girl did not bother to think it was her 6th birthday. The first birthday she will not be celebrating. The first birthday without her parents. Y/N didn't bother to remove her uniform as she went to lay down on her futon.

Only wanting to rest, rest with no end with sunset. The earliest she had ever she had ever been dismissed for a bit before attending the son's birthday in an hour. The both children have the same Birthday.

----

Y/N sat right next to the Master's son and the other end was The Master and Master Shin. Turned out to be his favorite student and apprentice. The son next to him is Okazaki Tamoya. The little brat is very spoiled in guidance to his father asking for everything he had ever wanted. Y/N could not show expression, but raise and eyebrow and remain normal.

"Why are you so emotionless?",the boy asked.

". . . Here to attend your party, Master."

"It is cool to have the same birthday."

". . ."

"Father, why did you bring me a boring girl.",the boy asked giving his father a nudge on the sleeve of his Kimino.

The Master glanced at Y/N who was looking straight forward at the guests. Not wanting to cause any trouble for his son, he smiled down at his son,"She will learn how to be a perfect women in the future. For you, my son."

'Future? Perfect women?',thought Y/N as she kept her thoughts to herself. Not at liberty to question such a thing. Of course the small boy will not understand, but Y/N understood what it all meant.

"Ambush!",one of the men yelled as they came in unattended as he came in to warn the guests.

The Master and Master Shin went in many directions that it took Y/N awhile to register what they were doing. The father grabbed the son by the wrist as Master Shin got hers.

"Keep her away from the Shimadas.",said The Master.

"I will."

Master Shin dragged the girl along through the back of the room and down the hallway. Y/N could hear the clashes of swords going past the hallway.

"Master Shin. . "

"Quiet."

Master Shin and Y/N were stopped by two ninjas on each side of the ends of the hallway. Master Shin had her behind him protectively as he glared at the both of them.

"Get the girl.",one said as they ran for it on both sides. Master Shin held the girl bridal style and went through the glass and off from the three story roof where  the both were in mid air. Master Shin threw Y/N out for her to have a perfect landing into the large deep pound the home had.

Once underwater, Y/N looked at the direction of Shin, where he was fighting a Shimada underwater. The girl tempted to swim toward her master when she felt a grab on her sleeve. Y/N looked above her and saw another Ninja taking her up the surface. She stayed underwater, fighting the ninja there, but to no avail, they were much stronger than her.

Submerging from the water, she screamed and screamed. Just like the time she lost her parents.

"Child. .",a voice so sweet met her ears. This caused her to look at the voice. Who it came from. He was joined by other Shimadas next to him. Indicating he is the leader. Much taller, bolder, masculine, and with a voice of one true commander.

Y/N stopped struggling seeing the man before her. Him getting on one knee, he raised his hand to move wet strands of H/L H/C hair away from her face. The girl faced to the side waiting for her punishment.

"I am not going to to hurt you, Child. Look at me when I'm speaking to you. You are safe now."

'Safe?'

The sound of something submerging from the water caught their attention. Y/N and the rest looked back and saw Shin pointing a gun at Y/N.

"M-Master?"

"I am sorry, but I can not let them have you."

BAM!

Right when the trigger was pulled, it didn't come from Shin, but a Shimada whom shot him straight in the head. As he trembled down. He let the trigger pull out of aim.

BAM!

The Shimadas looked around to see who got hurt. Everyone looked fine, except for one.

The girl.

The leader of the Shimada caught her before she fell onto the ground. Carrying her, he looked to see it hit her on the side of her right abdomen.

"We need to hurry."

"Understood."

------

All characters belong to blizzard, Ocs are mine.