Chapter 57-Let us begin

Y/N's POV

The Attack didn't take as long as The Cold War. I might of been sarcastic, but it was something that didn't last very long. If it wasn't for my abilities, The three trio and the rest would be in the middle of the bio. The Woman Sombra is taken in for questioning by Jack Morrison and Ana Amari. While I, stayed with the others watching the sleeping Gabriel Reyes. He looked. . . So old and weak. He had suffered enough death and war that could probably mess within his mind forever. If he were to ever wake up again. He had been in and out of the Coma for the past few Hours. The Ship began to take its shift toward Dorado, Mexico. It will be a mistake placed by the captain, but it must be in order to keep moving. In the middle of the North Atlantic Ocean, it would give us time to be away from being in land, but there are some that could attack in mid-air. All caution placed on Widowmaker. Bringing her back would be impossible. Her mind erased from emotions, her body conditioned that made her skin blue, her thoughts only remained on one adjective; to kill me.

The newly recruit members were sent back to their dorm rooms while the rest of while of Genji,Hanzo, and I accompanied Doctor Ziegler, Torbjörn, Reinhartz, and Fareeha to the clinic to watch Gabriel's progress behind a glass window where Angela had checked on him.

"I can not believe it.",said Genji,"I can not believe he would still be alive."

"He was our mentor. I saw him die in front of my eyes right before the Headquarters exploded. Why had it become of this?",I asked.

"You both know him?",asked Hanzo.

"He . . We worked for him for years. I never truly gotten to know him, but I knew he always wanted to be a part of something."

"What was that?",Hanzo asked.

"Reyes and Morrison's relationship faltered after The grant of leadership was passed to Morrison instead of Reyes. I do not know what what will happen if Reyes will ever wake up.",said Genji.

"I would always hear arguments coming from Morrison's office. The truth about what happen will not go unsolved."

"What if it was Talon all along? Or those Junkers.",asked Hanzo.

"Junkers no, but Talon, most likely. There was a high chance that there was someone against us who worked for them to get access to what they want."

"Sombra?",asked Genji.

"That would make sense to her hacking abilities, but she is taken in for questioning."

Form behind the glass window, I could see Doctor Ziegler looking over at me to call them. I unfold my arms in action, telling Genji and Hanzo to go for them, while I stayed to see what she was panicking about.

"What happened?"

"Reyes, he moved. His stats are going back to normal in at a fast rate. He's. . . Coming back to normal.",she said.

I went over to his best side to his condition. The same scars, the same bald headed man, the same beard. He was the same like I remembered, but one doesn't stay one age forever. Ziegler and I watched him closely. Hearing the door behind us open. Followed by all commotion of voices all together. Ziegler told them to kept their voices down. I moved to the other side of the bed for the line of veterans to be in Reyes's line of sight. Ana siting on beside him to hold his hand. Within that first contact, there was movement from his face. His eyes blinking slowly, his eyelids opening in a slow pace, everyone was quiet.

". . . I will ki-"

"Ah! Easy Gabriel!",Ana caught his incoming fist from his other hand. He growled, moving his arm as he expected something to happen. To disappear in smoke, but nothing happened. I smiled at this reaction,"You're safe, Gabriel. You're back to normal."

". . . My voice. . My face. . My body.",he spoke slowly, looking at himself.

"Yhup, they're all there.",said Tracer.

"The same old grumpy Gabriel.",said Morrison.

"What happened to me?",he looked at them.

Ana directed her eyes to me,"She, saved you."

His head turn to, eye contact made, making a happy pleasing smile to him. Giving him a nod,"Welcome back, Reyes."

He paused," . . . You did this?"

I nodded again.

He laughed.

"I. . Can't believe this. . I'm back.",he continued laughing even more. Everyone laughed with him as well. Welcoming back the normal Reyes. Each and one of us giving him arm shakes.

"Díos mío, So much shit happened."

"Gabriel.",both Ziegler and Ana said.

"Give him some time to rest. We still have a lot to do.",I said.

At the end of the day, most of the crew of Heros were happy about Gabriel. Happy and sure that he will tell us about his life about what happened to him. I'm curious myself.

What did happen to him?