Chapter 45- 2070

2070

Y/n's Pov

Smash!

"Genji, calm down. Tell me what's wrong?"

Genji broke the glass of water I wanted to give him in order for him to calm down. What was with him?

It's been over year since Mccree had left Overwatch, Reinhartz force leave on Overwatch and so did Torbjörn, Ana's death. It had never been the same without them. Without them, everything is out of order. Winston and Lena tried to keep the good atmosphere way above them to keep the happiness, but everyone wasn't feeling for it. This changed Genji as well, he had these episodes more frequent. I tried to calm him down or make him visit Doctor Ziegler. Yet, he was refusing to go nor telling me what wrong?

"Genji."

Genji stopped, his back faced toward me with his chest heaving  like he was hyperventilating. In case he was. I reached out to touch his shoulder, but all I receive was Genji's brush off.

"Is this about Mccree?"

I wondered if this had to do with anything about Mccree. He is a good man, but is he still doing what he wished for? A good life?

"Hanzo...."

I remember, Hanzo...I haven't seen him since...I disappeared. What happened that lead him become this way? Hanzo...what did you do? I kept quiet.

"I will find him and get my revenge.",he finally turned to look at me.

"I will get my every moment in order to head back to Japan. Whatever it may take. I will take away something he took away from me."

"Genji, whatever you may feel about your brother-"

"I wanted to marry you on the day the Okazaki's attacked. I wanted you to be mine... but Hanzo.."

"Genji.."

"But it's to late now...I need to leave now... I can't stay here after what I'm always reminded by."

"You're leaving?..."

"Yes. . . To Japan. . "

"Genji...don't-"

"Please do what I say, don't stop me from killing Hanzo."

"I...."

"Farewell, Y/N."

I didn't want to say goodbye, I wanted to convince him to stay.. to help me defeat the Okazakis along with me, but his hatred had overcome him to become more focused in revenge. You can never change those people. In Genji's case...it's never the same.

I watched him him leave from the balcony as he took a second glance at me. Giving me a second glance at wanting to say goodbye to him. I didn't... I looked down upon myself down at my fingers. I looked up again to see he's already gone.

"Genji...I'm sorry."

The next few months are when things were becoming to get worse. As being apart of Blackwatch, Reyes has a grudge against Morrison. I was told by Mccree he hadn't been himself since The title as Commander was passed over to Morrison. The Golden Boy. Mccree didn't want to tell me right away what he meant with that, but I soon found out Reyes's true colors. He formed a small rebellion with Blackwatch to go against Morrison. Which caused an outrage against the people of the public. Reyes publicly announced their dark side of Overwatch's true colors.