Chapter 65- that time

"And this is the trainin' area. Where I,Genji,Lena,Y/N,and Winston use'da train in."

"Really? It seems secretive to me."

"Yeah, for Blackwatch when it was still around. Especially for Genji when they brought him in. He was dangerous to be close to anyone. He trained along with Y/N and Lena mostly. The two only seem to outsmart him."

"What about you?"

"Do I look like the type to be quick, quiet, and precise? I didn't want to fuck with the Shimada."

"And when you did?"

"Well, explain the arm."

Sombra widen her eyes in suspense.

"I'm jokin' darlin'."

"I don't think loosing a limb is a funny thing to talk about."

"If only Y/N had the ability to grow my arm back like a lizard or somethin'."

"You seem to speak about her a lot lately."

Mccree stayed quiet.

"Tracer told me all about it. You used to love her and respect her in a way."

"That's true."

"What happened?"

"I knew she couldn't have me. She's a highborn and will stay her blood to her children pure with another highborn. Well, it seems better than to have kids of ugly blood."

"That's not true, mi amor."

"Nothin' personal, darlin'. Just knew that Y/N loved Hanzo. The man whom she forgotten after the accident. Once she regained her memory, she was ready."

"Shimadas are highborns?"

"In a way, think of it as second class highborns. Genji told me that they're blood are mixed with normal blood like us. They choose whom to love outside their family, but The Shimadas are not related to The Narahashis."

"What If There were no other highborns? Would that mean she would have to marry her cousin that she killed?"

"Honey, this ain't Game Of Thrones."

"The Queen Of Dragons?"

"Yeah, the lady with the three dragons. That makes a bit of sense with Y/N. .",he paused thinking before going back to track,"Anyway, she's not the type to fuck her own kind and have kids from incest."

"That's disgusting."

"At a young age, she was planned to be married to her cousin, but then the Shimadas rescued her. Raising her as their own until she was of age and told her of her true origins. Couldn't imagine what type of woman she would be if she wasn't rescued."

"You seem to care about her a lot."

"I care for her as a Queen and a friend, but the person whom I really care for; is you.",Mccree stepped forward to touch Sombra's cheek. How soft and plumped it is.

"Mccree. ."

"Shhh. ."

Mccree kisses her softly on her bottom lip. The tug on her bottom lip is soft and gentle. His hands placed around her waist to hold her still. Her hands remained on his chest. The sound of the shirt fabric moving as they kissed. Sombra knowing what to do with this Cowboy.

"Want to do it somewhere private?", asked Sombra.

"I know this secret place I go to to smoke without getting caught."