Chapter 3-I'm sorry

—Hanamura, Japan—

Y/N didn't care one less bit where she was. All she knew was getting shot somewhere in her body. Shot by her Master that was now dead by one of The Shimadas. Knowing nothing about them, all she knew that they will maybe treat her much worser than what they did in the Okazaki Clan household. All she could do is get ready for what is ahead of. She couldn't move her body. Her mind filled with headaches and body pains, but her conscious was very well aware of what was happening.

She heard a door slide open and close. Wanting to see who it was, every movement was, but a pain. The person came to sit right next to what seems to be her bed. It was women. . . Wearing in servant attire no doubt. Her eyes were flutter a bit open only to see a small image in front of her. What was she doing there?

She then felt hands touch her. Feeling something like tape coming out from her skin. It wasn't painful, it was like something was tapped to her.

Y/ N drifted off to another episode of sleep. Sensing there was no point in being awake anymore.

----

4 days later

Y/N awaken up from her deep sleep after some time. Feeling like she only been asleep for a couple of hours. Her body is more functional to move around and less pain there was in her side. Still in a healing process still for a gun wound.

It was bright up in the morning when she got up from her bed. A western bed in a Japanese home? Odd. The girl got to the edge of the bed and looked at herself. Completely naked from head to toe. The bandaged covered most of her stomach.

The sudden noise of the door sliding open startled her. Covering her chest, she saw the same women form hours ago come in with a surprise look on her face.

"You are awake."

Y/N did nothing but how her head.

"Do you need help?"

As much as she wanted to ask, even having at the tip of her tongue was painful to even ask.

"Let me help you bath."

"Shimada. . . I got wounded."

"I understand. . But I must help you get to your feet and head to the bathing room. Here.",the servant covered the girl with a large towel to cover her body,"I will handle your clothes."

On the way to the bathing area, the Shimada ninja's looked at the girl and so did the servants there doing their morning chores.

"Where are you taking the girl?",one of the Shimada head ninja's asked. Grabbing the Servant by the wrist.

"Going to help her bathe."

The Shimada let the servant go and lead the girl into the bathing room. Y/N was too weak to see what was going on. She was cold and a bit sick from the water.

The servant noticed this when she was helping the girl remove the bandage on her side. Removing the towel around her, she notices the bruises all around her limbs. Most of them were on her back and arms as what seems to be tough grips of arms harmed her.

The servant went on forward and continued to help Y/N clean the water smell from her body and hair. Giving all the possible things that can help with her health. While scrubbing the girl, Y/N hissed in pain and jerked away a bit.

"Did I hurt you?"

The girl remained silent.

'What have they done to this girl.'

After the bathing was done. The servant helped the girl put some new bandages around her stomach again. Then helped her put on something comfortable. Something to cover her deep colored bruises on her. A plain white Longsleeve Orange embedded Shimada logo sweat shirt and black leggings that reached her knees.

"This is all they have for you for the moment.",frowned the Servant,"The Master wants to meet you when you wake up."

"Tell him plans have changed."

The servant widen her eyes to see nothing but pitch darkness.

---

Y/N slide the door open to see what is outside. Anyone passing through only to see a adult Shimada walking through then walking to a corner with his footsteps fading away.

The girl appeared once again and looked both ways before getting out of the bathing room before closing the door behind her. With quiet footsteps, she went to the direction that led to the outside. Looking outside, there were walls that were meters high that would made it impossible for her to escape. Her eyes followed the wall that lead to the gate of the temple. Two embedded dragons.

Y/N went on forward to see that she was a couple of levels high within the house. The girl, Y/N, found a way to go downstairs of the castle that she was in and it lead to the Dojo of the household. She was astonished by the size of the Dojo was. How they could afford this size of home?

She wasted no time into looking around as she turned to head to the outside of the Dojo when she was met by a small boy. He had a metal plating on his forehead and stood between the exit.

"Who are you?",he spoke. His expression wasn't threatened, just curious to who she was. Never seeing Y/N there.

"You!",a voice was heard from up in the inside balcony.

The girl ran to the posits direction away from the boy she encountered.

"Wait!", the boy yelled.

"What is it, brother?",the voice of Hanzo said in a concerning voice.

"There was a girl. I never seen her around before.",he said pointing toward the direction to where she went.  A group of Shimada Warriors went on forward to chase the girl who was long gone.

-----

The girl didn't hesitate to get on to the roofs, looking back behind her, she saw them chasing right behind her. Taking her first step she felt a beam of  air zip right past her as well as something catching to what seems to be a net. Y/N struggled as she was struggling through the met as she trembled down the roof and falling off the roof. Landing on grass below her. Followed by women's screams.

Mostly servants who were tending the grass.

She growled she was was struggling. It felt like the net was getting tighter everytime she moved.

"Stop struggling, you will only make it worse.",said a Shimada landing with a big thump onto the ground next to her.

The girl stopped, only to see that it was pointless,"Let me go."

The Shimada grabbed the net, and hung it over him like Santa.

"I am afraid I can not."

"Let me go!",she screamed.

"I'm sorry."

------

All characters belong to Blizzard, Ocs are mine