Chapter 46- survivors

Minutes after the explosion, there was nothing in sight that anyone could begin looking. The flames engulfing everything that would make it impossible for anyone to survive. The heat wave really impacted the ones who were injured. 3rd degree burns, huge cuts, some worser than that. Winston arrived at the scene to see it trying to regain control after fighter fighters tried to beat the flames.

"Has anyone see Tracer?",he asked,"Lena Oxton?"

One shook their heads while they held their battered wounds on their foreheads. Blood was spilled all around him. These events looked familiar to the events back on the moon. The sight of blood made him uneasy, not being able to move in the slightest. He managed to move himself to bring himself foreword to look for Tracer. Who left running back at the base to report her mission to Commander Morrison. It was the last time he had ever seen her walk through those doors.

"No.....Lena..."

"Are you the one looking for Tracer?",one wounded woman asked.

"Yes."

"She's over there.",she pointed,"she made it alive-"

Winston ran over with four of his limbs over to her. She was on her knees carrying something that made it hard to see. The smoke was so thick, you could barely see what is around you.

"Lena!",he yelled.

It was her, looking down at something. Her head pointed ahead when she heard her name. Looking behind her to see Winston unharmed. She managed to pull up a smile before speaking.

"Winston!"

"Lena! How did you get out?"

"I....I managed to get out...with Y/N."

Winston leaned over to see Tracer holding Y/N's head up in a appropriate level, her upper body covered by Lena's jacket.

"Is she injured?"

"She got hit by debris to the head before I moved her out of the way. Meanwhile as I got her out, I saw Morrison and Reyes there...I don't think they didn't make it, Winston.",her voice lowered, breaking in her voice.

"It's not your fault, Lena."

"I know..."

"Come on, let's get Y/N with the others."

Y/N's Pov

There was light, bright light, and heat—yes,heat, and flames—fire, there was fire. Fire taking the lives of many inside the Swiss Overwatch HQ—

"WITH MORRISON AND REYES IN IT!"

I heave in my breaking quickly, not realizing that I have brought myself up from waking up. Looking straight forward of a mirror of myself with someone beside me. It was Tracer.

"Y/N, love, lay back down. It was only a dream."

I felt Lena press my chest back to lay me back down with a gente pressure. I was in a hospital, in a gown, in bed. It wasn't a dream.

"Lena, what happened to Morrison and Reyes? Are they okay? What happened to th-"

"Y/N. . . It had been 4 days since then. They didn't make it."

"You got to check again. You have to-"

I was stopped when Tracer shook her head slowly.

"Believe me, Winston and I have. There were no signs of their bodies. They must of .."

I looked at her with wide eyes, looking down at my hands. The I.V. On my right And the Hospital band on my left.

"What happened to me?"

"You got hit by debris on the head. I was worried if you lost your memory again."

"No. . . I feel fine now."

"Y/N. . . What happened before the explosion? Did you see anything?"

"They were fighting?"

Winston followed in the story five minutes after he heard me scream. Tracer stayed quiet, assuming she was placing the story all together.

"Yes, Mccree was right, if I have done something-"

"No. . . Reyes's situation was dangerous to be dealt with, if you were to ever report. Reyes and his men would of been after you. It would of been worse than an Explosion. . A massacre.",said Tracer.

"I get your point, but there were many ways it would of been prevented."

"I wish there was a way. . I, didn't even realize it.",said Winston,"Why didn't you say anything?"

"Like I said, I didn't want to be apart of it."

"I wouldn't blame you, but do you believe it was Reyes who intended to blow the HQ with Morrison in it?"

"I don't know, I don't believe that Reyes intentions was to ever hurt or kill Morrison, but now that I think about it, there could be many conspiracies. If it wasn't Reyes, what or who planted a bomb there in the first place?", I answered Lena.

"If only I can go back in-"

"No Lena, it's to dangerous, I brought you back to the present, there is no way I could let you go back in time for a few moments worrying if you were to come back or not."

"But-"

"It never had been done before. It's best if we leave the past alone."

"What now? Of Overwatch I mean?"

"The government and The remaining Overwatch officials are fighting to keep Overwatch alive after the destruction."

A year later in 2071, Overwatch was forced to disband without questioning. Forming the Petras Act for any action of former Overwatch Agents interfering with the good will be deemed illegal and will be punished to death. With Overwatch now extinct and erased from the world, there was no hope the world could be saved again.

Talon had got most control around the world, making the world much worse than what it used to be.

For I, I had bigger problems back in Japan.

I will find everyone one of them to get what is mine....