Chapter 19-Highborns

—Mount Qiyun, China—

It only had been a day since her arrival and she has bodyguards guarding her door at all times when she leaves and has a servant and a body guard with her. It annoyed her greatly to see them following her when she needed privacy the most. Most surprising of all is even Master Akira needed permission by Y/N to speak to her when the bodyguard stood in front of her.  Akira stood there with a discern expression on his face.

"Let him pass.",commanded Y/N.

The bodyguard moved to the side to see Akira standing there. Y/N walking up to him, releasing a long sigh of disappointment,"Is this really necessary?"

"You have he power for them to leave them as you wish."

"I did not know that.",Y/N looked behind her; looking at the servant looking at her,"You are dismissed for the day. You also.",she glanced at the bodyguard.

"Yes, your highness."

Y/N rolled her eyes as she turned to look at Akira,"Really. . . Who send them?"

"Master Zhū."

As she took a long whined sigh, Akira continued to speak,"I know this is not what you want to hear, but it is for your protection at all costs where you are."

She stomped,"I can take care of myself."

"I do not doubt that, but you—"

"Enough. .",she waved her hand,"is there something you need to discuss?"

He bowed,"yes, Your training will not be here, but somewhere safe where we are far from the Zhū clan."

"We are in the middle of no where, Master Akira."

"I understand that. There is more to your power than you may think. If you allow me to take me there."

"Well. . . I certainly do not have choice. You are my master after all."

Akira bowed his head,"Very well, take some things with you. We are hiking there and by this hour, we will arrive there by nightfall."

"Yes. ."

------

Hiking hours were endless, by the view were beyond beautiful than it is. Mountains on every corner of the place. Clouds that went over the mountains that made it off a fantasy movie. Y/N felt at ease when she walked beside her faster. Up and down hills, she and Master Akira encountered many things such as views, animals, and abandoned shrines that been overgrown by nature. A beautiful sight it had been.

"Genji and Hanzo would love it here.",spoke Y/N.

"I do not doubt that."

-----

There was enough sun to see around them when Master Akira arrived to their destination. The place surrounding by trees look normal, but ahead was a torn castle and to their left side was a wide open space that might of had been training. That wide open space had a stone ground with patterns on them. By the looks of it, it look very old from it being abandoned for so long. It was a perfect rectangle field that some of places had been broken down by roots and water ponds formed. Not all were taken by nature.