Chapter 63- tadaima

The limo had appeared in front of The Shimada Estate. The doors open for the comers who arrived today at a early hour for their safety. Hanzo, coming out in a kimono suited for the leaders of The Estate. Soon looked back to help his soon-to - be- wife out from the Limo. Servants waited patiently. The guards watching on every direction for any intruders. Even the hired driver of the limo. Being cautious until the child is born. Although Y/N is only a couple weeks pregnant. Angela is stationed near their Estate as their personal doctor for the mean time before their Child is born. Genji was offered to state as long as he wanted in The Shimada Castle, but he refused and accompanied Ziegler's help in anyway she could in the mean time.

Walking through The Shimada Castle also sparked memories. Good Memories of Y/N first meeting with Genji and Hanzo. Entering pass the Dojo, she remembered her training along with the Brothers. A smile appeared faintly across her face. Seeing the peaceful memories gone through her mind. They were not children anymore. The Peaceful memories my remind them of the horror that became Hanzo killing his own brother, to Y/N being mistaken for being dead.

Genji loved Y/N that he didn't stop looking for her. Spend his play boy days trying to forget her, but woman, drinks, games, and even drugs couldn't make him forget. Becoming irresponsible to refuse Hanzo's part to help him with The Clan. His rage didn't take no for an answer.

All those years has passed. Overwatch might of fallen, but it was never to late to rise again. To erase the world off of the enemies that caused war around the world. Future technology would of became dangerous if Sombra was still in contact. As well for Widowmaker who is still in the tightest of Prisons. Her murder for every important person has led her to life in prison. For Gabriel Reyes whom only killed those whom were Overwatch has received 10 years in parole with no jail time. Overwatch is his jail time.

The Vounteers Satya and Zarya left to go back to support their own problems. Reinhartz and Torbjörn retired safely back to their families. Lucio, D.va, Ana,Pharah, Tracer, Winston, Mei, Genji, Mercy, Gabriel Reyes, Jack Morrison, Mccree decided to return to Overwatch. Even Sombra joined on the team under Reyes as well for Mccree. They both liked working in the dark. Torbjörn thought it was best to work on that Last Bastion he found before The Attack on The Okazakis. Sombra wanted to see the newly improved Orisa from Africa with the permission of Reyes who is still pending on his choice.

It felt all perfect in the end.

The all used to be Hanzos' Father's Quarters are now there's. It didn't look all different from the last time Y/N had seen it.

"I'm home..."

"Point at your nose for me, Genji.",said Angela.

Genji did what he was told. Ziegler's eyes looked everywhere for any sign of disconnected dysfunctional prosthetic limbs she made for him.

"Good, now stretch down to your legs."

Genji obeyed.

"Good. Come sit down and remove your mask.", she said walking over to the chair assigned for her patient.

Genji didn't say a word and sat down where she needed him. He didn't hesitate to remove his visor and met eyes with Angela whom smiled. If only Genji could let her sense that he was smiling as well. Maybe a change under his eye lift could show a bit of emotion.

"I haven't seen those eyes in quite awhile Genji."

"As if I, Angela."

Ziegler leaned down to shine the light in his eyes. Seeing his eyes react was also a good sign. The scar on his face looked to as if he wrinkled in age, but the remaining hair he could ever see is his thick eyebrows.

She huffed.

"Angela?"

"Oh, sorry, Genji. I just remembered something.."

"That is?"

"I remembered Lena always teasing you about your eyebrows. It seem that hasn't changed about you."

"And neither have you."

She looked down at him in silence.

"Well Genji, do you want me to tell you a secret that I haven't told you?"

"Yes?"

"You can remove the lower part of your visor."

"I can?",he tilted his head,"I can eat?"

"No...",she paused,"you can use them for something else."

Genji stood from his chair, removing the lower part of his visor. Feeling the cold around him. How long has it been since he was able to feel cold? He express a smile to Angela who stood her ground.

He leaned down, touching Angela's cheek. Leaning down for his lips to touch hers. Angela didn't hesitate to kiss him first. Her feelings for him were obvious. A kiss where she didn't want it to end.

"Hanzo.",Y/N purred,"I'm not even showing yet."

Hanzo, who happily placed his arm around Y/N stomach, he could resist that he's going to be a father.

"I'm going to be a father.."

"Yes you are."

"A father who killed so many people.."

Y/N remained silent,"my love.."

"Why Y/N, why?"

"You could not help but do to survive. The people after you were your own family. They brainwashed you to kill Genji. Yet, he is still alive. He's not dead. It's their fault and targeted to be gone. Hanzo Shimada, don't feel bad for yourself for those who ruined your life. In the end, you found redemption."

"I believe I do."

"Changing the subject.",said Y/N," Do you  hope for a boy or a girl?"

"This again? I told you, whatever develops is what I would live with. I'm not going to send you to a genealogist to change its gender. . . Unlike some couples do."

"I don't blame you."

"Good."