Chapter 12-Ramen!

—Rikamaru Ramen Shop—

"Brother, Stop!",pleaded Genji behind held onto a choke hold while his Brother Hanzo scratched his hair and scalp.

"You have a nerve to call me names."

"But—Ow! Alright! Alright! Itaí! Itaí!",Genji patted his tattooed arm.

Y/N continued to laugh at the two brothers.  Smiling at the view of brother to brother 'tough love' was taken place. Genji was let go from Hanzo's choke hold and let him stand next to Y/N. Not wanting him to get close to him.

"You are so rough, brother.",said Genji fixing his hair.

"Genji—"

"Enough!",spoke Y/N,"This is my birthday. This is no time to rival against each other.  I wish to have a good time."

"Ironic that we reclaim our honor. Did Father know it was Y/N's birthday today?",asked Genji.

"I do not doubt he did.",said Hanzo,"Which explains why he choose Y/N to have the meteorite ingredient on to her blades."

"Makes sense."

"Look! We are here.",said Y/N.

Breaking the conversation, the atmosphere between Genji and them was lightened. Genji loved Ramen more than the two combine. Entering , there were three seats for the them.

"Let us take seats before someone does.",said Genji seating over to the seat. Saving it for Hanzo and Y/N.

"Shimada-Sempai!",a group of girls all said in the most high pitched voices when they came in sight with Genji. Y/N and Hanzo were right about to come up to the seats when two of the girls sat on them. This aggravated Hanzo,but Y/N remained confused and bewildered.

"Since when did Genji become popular with the ladies?",asked Y/N.

"4 years ago."

"I never thought he would. . . Be such a ladies man."

"Sadely."

"Well hello ladies.",Genji sure enjoyed the company of women.

"Genji. ."

"Hold on, Hanzo. ."

"Is this your brother, Genji-Sempai.",one of them said. Two of the women dared to get close to him and perhaps have a touch on his arms.

"Easy,he —"

"Do not touch me.",barked Hanzo. Alerting the women to stay their distance,"Get out of our seats and stay away from my brother when I am in his presence."

The two women got up from their seats and reached to Genji's side. Hanzo sighed before looking at Y/N whom seem sadden at the moment. Genji also noticed as well,"Excuse me ladies, I well see you later."

"Tell your brother to calm down.",one said as they left with their group. Y/N sat on her seat slightly confused about what happened. Genji was certain to take the blame.