chapter 62-New life

"How far along are you?"

"Doctor Ziegler said I'm a couple of weeks pregnant."

"I knew I heard somethin'- OW.",Mccree paused by an elbow to the ribs by Genji. Even Genji, learned to Peace himself from such remarks.

"Is it a boy or a girl!",asked Tracer.

"To early to tell.",said Ziegler,"a couple more weeks and we'll see."

"I hope it's a boy.",said Torbjörn.

"A girl would be nice.", Sombra followed,"always wanted a girl."

"Since the war is over, The Okazakis are no more, Along with Talon, Hanzo got his castle back from the Japanese Government paid by Overwatch. Speaking of Overwatch; Overwatch is also back.",smiled Mccree,"All of this wants me to finally settle down. Maybe if they dropped your charges, we could be roommates until all gets in order."

Sombra blushed, pausing at his words.

"All of this was because of you, Y/N. Thank ya'.", Mccree tipped his hat.

"No need. I am just glad every one is safe and sound. No one got hurt worser than me?"

"No, the volunteers that fought; some stayed. Some didn't. It's a start, but I have no doubt some will join.",said Ana.

"What will happen now?",Y/N asked.

"For starters, get some rest and congratulations on you both.",Morrison spoke,"As months go by, I better see that baby."

"Oh you will.",winked Y/n.

Sometime later...

"We will go back to Japan soon."

"Soon? Already?"

"Yes, once you are well and ready, we will depart to set for Hanamura. Start our new life together, get married, and have our first child born into this new world.",Hanzo spoke softly. Expressing a dimmed smile for his beloved. Something that he rarely showed, but only to ones he remains close to. Even his brother Genji.

"I have high expectations on to going home, but the fight for equality for Omnics will keep on going, but the fight for Talon is over. Our safety in Japan will need to be guarded. We still do not know if your own family or any Yakuza are willing to go after me or you."

"The Government had agreed to have us guarded. They know our situation with you being the Empress and thus ; you have the right to keep The Shimada Castle as yours."

"It will always be The Shimada Castle. It will remain that way as years to come. Nothing will change that."

"And what of your powers?"

"They are still within me. Calm and collective as it seems that way. It doesn't effect my pregnancy as of yet. Does Japan already know of The Empress?"

"The government are trying to keep it secret for your safety from the other families that may be wanting to still go after you. Protection is key."