Chapter 34-I've returned

—Swiss headquarters—

There was a light; the same like that appeared in the same dream that Y/N was in before when she met her parents for the first time. The same room and the same surroundings that she visited. A white room, accompanied by clouds. Easily to mistake that she was in heaven, but she wasn't. Knowing the room after the first time. It was unmistakable. It was quiet, too quiet for her comfort. Looking around her; there was no sound. No sound, no voices, but the soft pat from her footsteps. No echo could be heard. The part of the white room had a bright spot, and that is where she started her journey.

Walking toward that direction; two people emerged from that light. Knowing she already seen them before, but never really able to remember what happened in her first visit. It was a clouded and blurred in her memory. Standing there with no words to express how they are looking at her. Y/N was hesitant. Not knowing if she should come up to hug them and be happy. Was she dead? No.

"You have come to visit me again?",Y/N said as her first words. Her body still, her expression emotionless; already ready to hear from them.

"Yes.",her mother said.

"Go on with it, Mother."

The older woman simply smiled, giving her a slight nod. Speaking without a word. The white room was going dimmer and dimmer into the darkness. Soon appearing in front of them was planet earth. Around Y/N was the stars and farther enough was the moon. The moon moved quickly heading toward Japan. Heading toward a Specific location.

Home.

Japan was not how it looked now, but ancient. The surrounding area was in a castle, and inside of it was something similar. It looks like two clans where making peace with one clan. That one clan look strong, wore all black, men next to the leaders, all ready for combat. The two had different kaminos. One the clans looked unmistakeable to Y/N's eyes.

The Shimada's all to familiar robes and their two dragon symbols they possess. The one next to them was the all to familiar Chinese writing.

The Zhu.

Their clothing was grey, with a ying-yang symbol spreader out further away where one dragon was inside that circle in the same form of the shimadas.

'The Shimadas and The Zhū made peace and made an alliance with The Narahashi's.'

The voice of Master Zhū crossed her mind. She remembered those words being told to her way back when she had training.

Time skipped forward when The Narahashi gave The Zhū's the Will Of Power to train the Narahashi who lived there. The place seem very clean and new. Very well build for any to train to control their ability to shape shift.

Then time passed again with The Clan Wars. The Okazaki's joined by other clans fighiting against her people. The war was bitter. Taking away children, trainees, and woman away for their purpose. Y/N could. It stand see the horrific war placed along her people. The Clan Wars looked out from from a Science Fantasy movie. Dragons against Dragons, some fought with weapons as man to man.

"Why are you showing me this?"

"Because I want you to remember."

The view in front of her shifted to the present day. When her mother was her age. Her training with Master Zhū, rejecting his proposal to be the future leader for peace along clans, meeting Master Akita Shimada. Whom they both fell in love, but Y/N's mother wanted freedom than the one she loved.

She wanted to be normal like everyone else.

If Her mother married him, she would of become Genji and Hanzo's Sister. . . Or worse, not born at all.

"Do you understand now?"

"Yes, Mother. ."

Her eyes met her mothers, seeing the resemblance to her. Her looks, her body, her personality even. All taken from the Highborn. The father remaining quiet; knowing he wasn't part of this. Did he not know?

"I remember now. . . But what happened to the Shimadas?"

"That is what you must ask Genji."

"Genji. . . ",Y/N's whispered,"Genji!",her voice rosed,"What happened to him? I must know."

"Remember what I will tell you.",said her mother.

"Yes..."

"Whatever truth you may learn; learn to forgive the one whom brought you down. Don't let that come to you."

Y/n didn't know what she meant; but nodded in the process.

----

Genji sat there quietly, his digits caressing across Y/N cheek. Wondering how long she will stay asleep after what happened. What startled Genji was Y/n's E/C eyes opened widely. Looking around her before looking up at Genji.

"Y/N. . . "

"Genji. . . "

"Do you-"

"Yes. . ",with that, she got up from his lap; turning around to look at him,"Genji. ."

"Yes?"

"What happened to you?"

-----

Sorry for the big delay on the chapters. I have had a long break from writing and all and I'm sorry for making you all wait for so long. Apologies again for that. I appreciate all the love ya'al have for this book as much as I do. I have been debating on other Overwatch books I wanted to do. All the characters are so good. What other do you want to see from me. OC/Character,Reader/Character,Character/Character.