CHAPTER 54-A Plan

The excitement that two people began with a simple kiss that no one would be able to resist. Heartbeats arising with such speed that the excitement was just the beginning. Hanzo undressing her beloved before him while she did her in her behalf of undressing the Shimada before her. The fast tugging of clothing that emerge through there thoughts. Their impatience was their long of wait; along with passion that they both crave entirely together. Including one of they always crave for the most: each other.

    The Shimada took her by her bottom; carrying her to her bed that remained close by in her bunk room for one person. Someone with high entitlement. For Y/N, she is the Queen. Most of which most people don't know. . . Yet. Their lips remained un-separable . The woman's hands reaching over to his neck area, bringing him close to her as possible. Her back hitting the soft material of the bed. With Hanzo laying in between her legs; she could feel him rub up against her slowly. Feeling the hard shaft that remained covered by his briefs. Y/N remained half naked as the same goes for Hanzo. Hanzo pulled away; looking into her eyes before reclaiming her again with her lips kissing every spot in her neck.

    His right hand slithering behind her back. Unhooking her bra, he then slide his hands down to her panties that he tugged. With Y/N's help, she helped him take them off with him while she did her half part of the full undress. The skin touching each other was a stress relief; Hanzo breathed steadily. Y/N's hands reached over to his back where she, scratched him lightly in his own comfort.

   Hanzo looked at her again for a moment. His right hand stopping to touch over her scar on her right eyebrow. He frowned thinking of the cause of the scar that he given to Y/N.

"It's okay, Hanzo."

"But-"

Nothing; her lips leaned upward to shut him quiet about the whole ordeal. Hanzo obeyed by the Queen's demands. Kissing her back to please her and to finish what they already started. His shaft laid on top of her entrance. Rubbing up against her with no purpose at all with it doing there.

"I now have you as mine.",said Hanzo.

"As to I; Hanzo."

Hanzo reached down to grab a hold of his member, aimed it toward her and with a single thrust; Y/N's face lit up with the reaction of it already in. Her legs unconsciously wrapping around The Shimada as encouragement for him to continue. Her nails digging into his back with every inch that he pushed. Their faces up against each other. Breaths in and out with each thrust. The pleasure loading themselves within each other to become one. Y/N's right hand reached to smooth his muscular tattooed arm that held his past. A past he will no longer return too.

A few minutes past and Hanzo's intention's with finishing her off was clear to her. He pulled out, ushering Y/N to face away from him siting up. She moved as he wished her to have her. Her hands gripping the sheets of the bed. Her breasts claimed by Hanzo who pushed himself in her as he began to thrust her with increased speeds. His body over her on her back. His head against her neck; feeling his hot breaths touching her ear.

The faster he went; the more closer he went. The faster; the louder claps from skin to skin contact made Y/N's moans become more frequent than they are already. Her breaths becoming harsher as she reached down to touch herself to become more quicker. Feeling the member that enters in and out of her with a fast past.