chapter 68 - Till the end

5 years later

" Your grace.", one of my handmaidens came running into my private quarters. Her breathing indicated she had been running around the Shimada Castle for some time. Hanzo was out doing errands while I sat back and looked after the boys.

" What is it?", I asked.

" They have caused some trouble around the castle, your Grace. Sojiro is apart of it also."

" Stay put. I will handle this on my own."

I stood from the pillow and made my way to the dojo of The Shimada Castle. The place is easy to go after many years of living in the place. I heard child laughter. Along with something dropping. Sometimes breaking what they trample over. I remained hiding behind one of the lamp posts. I listened until the right time when they-

" I got you."

" okaa-san!"

" Mother!", my oldest boy said.

I held them by the color of their Shimada uniform. Letting them go gentle and expected their full attention. Sojiro looked more guilty as ever.

" Ah, I-"

" Don't speak.",I demanded," What did I tell you about running around the perimeter of the castle? It's too dangerous for you three to be running around like that. "

" I am sorry, Mother.",Kenji, my oldest said.

" gomen...asai", my youngest, Sora,  only 2 years old, holding his brother's hand.

" It was me, Queen Shimada. I made them."

I paused to look at him for a moment. I felt he was covering for his cousins.

" It does not matter now. Return back to Takahiro sensei and study. I expect some improvement. Kenji,  watch after your brother."

" Yes , mother"

I only nodded for them to be dismissed. Looking toward the exit of the dojo as the boys also saw the same thing. Hanzo came in with Angela and Genji. The boys yelped in joy running up to them. I was also delighted and unexpected to see Angela and Genji making their presence known without me knowing.

Hanzo bent down to his knees to hug and pick up the two boys. Giving them kisses as he walked toward me with Angela and Genji.

" Your grace."

Both Angela and Genji bowed.

" I did not expect you to get here so early."

" Surprise.", said Genji.

" Your son, Sojiro,  had behaved well for the last couple of weeks."

" Has he now?", Genji who looked down up on his son has only looked behind him behind his visor. It's really hard to read him from behind it. Even as a powerful queen, I still have a hard time.

I looked at Angela who I had not expect another surprise.

" You're pregnant again, I see."

" Due in a couple weeks, Thank you."

" Do you know the gender?"

" Genji and I want it to be a surprise, but I have a feeling you already know."

" I am blocking myself from knowing."

" Good."

" Do you know what today is?", asked Hanzo.

" Kenji's birthday....", I said.

" And Jack's funeral...", Angela finished.

" How's Gabriel?"

" He is still strong about it. Alive and well.", said Genji.

" I am glad.", I said, " I hope he is doing well as commander of Overwatch."

" It has.", said Genji.

" But no matter to that. It is Kenji's Birthday. We shall celebrate.", I lead them to the dinning room of The Shimada Castle. Given Angela a comfortable seat as Hanzo, The Boys, and I sat down before feasting.

" How is Mccree and Sombra?",asked Hanzo.

" They are having a second child as well. Another girl."

I stayed quietly, looking down at my empty plate, smiling at the peace that brought onto the place.

"Y/N?",asked Hanzo.

I looked up," Yes, I just feel at peace. To feel that everything is normal and done. I could never ask for more. The Shimada empire has done more good than bad. I am happy it has come to this."

" Yes, it has."

...

Upon our feasting, The Boys have been good to themselves. Hanzo, Angela, and Genji have become more close than ever. To have Angela as my doctor and in-law, I have a family now. A family I can go close too.

Hanzo and I after the years retired from Overwatch and did what is important to Japan. Assistanting Overwatch in anyway we can if they needed us. Mccree,Genji, Tracer,Mei,Winston,Zenyatta,Satya,Zarya,and Lucío have agreed to join Overwatch. D.va stayed in her home country to deal with her country's affairs. Some Married, some are not. It feels that many have change and I'm not wrong for that. And here I am, writing my history of my life. I made it, we all made it. Had it became clear to us that the world is safe now?until next time and till the end,

Another story will begin.

Y/N will be signing out now. Until we meet again.

Your Queen, Y/N Narahashi Shimada.

The end.