Chapter 38-Mccree

After receiving her uniform, she went to put it on. It was a standard full body suit that fitted well with the curves of Y/N's body. Looking at herself in the mirror, she founded herself very exposed to her figure and her hair down. Pulling her hands on her head, she tied her hair up.

"I hope this would do the trick."

Leading herself outside the door, she was met by Genji waiting right in front of the door with his right hand raising in attempt to knock. It seems Y/N has answered at the right time before Genji did. Genji was taken back by her appearance on Y/N. The New look didn't affect him as much as if he . . . Had his body back. He wanted to hug her. . . To kiss her, but everything about him. Remembering what he is now changed everything.

"Genji..",Y/N said.

"Y/N..."

"Is there something wrong?"

"No. . . I just wanted to check on you."

"Thank you, but I will need to be on my way."

"Should I accompany you?",Genji asked.

"You needn't be, I will be close by getting to know the team here in Overwatch. Perhaps you should too. We are the part of Overwatch now."

"You are right. "

"See you later."

Y/N parted ways from the cyborg, not thinking much from Genji's problems mentally. Y/N didn't acknowledge his trouble with his new self. He didn't know what he should do. Yet, Genji wished he could feel again. To feel Y/N again, but there was nothing to feel anymore.

Making her way down to ground level, Y/N got out of the elevator and scanned through the area. Looking closely for a hat that could poke out from the people. The only hat that is worn around the base inside or out. Making her way outside in the middle of the building, there was a park that any body could relax after a long day's of training or time off. There, Y/N saw Mccree still in the same group of people he still been spoken with. Mccree must be a really talkative person.

Approaching the young man, she caught the people's attention. Their reactions were resistance, or say, afraid. As if they knew she had power over them.

Y/N ignored,"May I speak with you?"

"Of course, m'lady.", Mccree smiled,"Excuse me folks, this wonderful lady wants to spare time with me."

"Later Mccree.",one said.

"Yeah.."

Mccree lead them to the bench, which was lead to the open field of the small park between the buildings of the Swiss Headquarters. The day was bright and sunny with the clouds giving them shade for a small amount of minutes. It was calm and at ease.

Mccree, sitting with his legs spread to each side, his hat lowered to give respect to Y/N. to what ever curiosity she may have. Mccree is willing to answer them.

"I heard you knew that I was a the Dragon who fought that long ago. Who found me?"

"I had a bunch of theories of course, madame. Which proven to be true as time went on. One of the Black Watch members were able to get a hold of ya after fisher men accidentally fished you out without even knowing. After that, I knew it made sense that ya were the one. A woman found in the middle of the ocean."